Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 (26858 Views)

NABTEB Releases May/june 2017 Results / FUTA To Launch Satellite, NigeriaEdusat-1, Into Space On Thursday, 1st June 2017 / May/june 2017/2018 WAEC Exam Registration – Www.waecdirect.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by UncleSnr(m): 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
The timetable for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for May/June 2017 has been released.

The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) is scheduled to start by Thursday 20 of February 2017 and ends on the Monday 15th May 2017.

Below are some important things to note according to the examination body:

Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable

Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.

Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken:

Visual Art 3;

Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.

Paper 3B – Question paper sill be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.

Paper 3C – Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.

General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.

Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.

Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decoration, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.

Extra Time for Blind, Deaf and Dumb Candidates

Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.

Download WAEC timetable 2017 in PDF format

Meanwhile, this might be good news for many Nigerian students. WAEC has announced that the General Certificate Examination (GCE) for private candidates will now be held twice a year starting in 2017.

Dr Iyi Uwadiae, the council’s registrar while speaking to journalists at a meeting on Wednesday, December 14, in Accra, Ghana, said:

“The West Africa Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for private candidates known as the November/December diet for private candidates will now be conducted in January/February and August/September.”

NEWS Credit: ProjectShamba.com Blog

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Daffar: 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Goodluck to those writing.

Meanwhile I'm FTC on this one. Been waiting for this a long time.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Cerebrae(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ok
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by stanogb(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good. I remember when I wrote this exam. Wasn't hard though...
But it's not my business anymore...

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by AK6464(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
My younger bro, and all candidates, the best of luck. I remember what this moment was for me some 16years ago.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by justicesky24(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
Okay
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Engryagulam(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
FTC, I dedicate this to my crush. Its good for them and I wish them success
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by midolstudent(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good one
I'm offering basketry and ceramics
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by midolstudent(m): 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Engryagulam:
FTC, I dedicate this to my crush.
Its good for them and I wish them success
u made FTC in nairaland or wonderland?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Dhaffs(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
What is time table ?
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by kokosin: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
hope buhari will seize dis opportunity to write once and for all.......maybe Na jack him dey jack for London ooo

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by sladimeji(m): 5:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
E no complete now
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Onyinye15(f): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
goodluck to the
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Samanza89: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Is this Waec or Jamb time table?

If it's Waec, lemme do someone a favour.

Am Placing a distress call to President BUBU Asap...

He must come back from London and write Waec...

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Misypee(f): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
So soon?
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by samkay3g(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
All the best for buhari
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Engryagulam:
FTC, I dedicate this to my crush. Its good for them and I wish them success
check again!
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by TopsyKrete: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good to know

Next...
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Upleeke(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Y MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE CONFUSING NIGERIA CANDIDATES LIKE THIS !!!UPON ALL THIS RUMOUR OF 2017 MAY/JUNE TIMETABLE IS OUT, WE CALLED OUR BRANCH CONTROLLER IN RHE STATE AND MADE IT CLEARED THAT WAEC HAS NEVER RELEASE ANY TIMETABLE OUR FOR THIS YEAR MAY/JUNE.

PLEASE,DONT FOLLOW WHAT YOU READ HEAR BECAUSE WAEC THE EXAMINATION WILL START OFFICIAL MARCH 16, 2017. AND IT WILL LAST 4 MONTHS. BE WARN !!! [b]Y MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE CONFUSING NIGERIA CANDIDATES LIKE THIS !!!UPON ALL THIS RUMOUR OF 2017 MAY/JUNE TIMETABLE IS OUT, WE CALLED OUR BRANCH CONTROLLER IN RHE STATE AND MADE IT CLEARED THAT WAEC HAS NEVER RELEASE ANY TIMETABLE OUR FOR THIS YEAR MAY/JUNE.

PLEASE,DONT FOLLOW WHAT YOU READ HEAR BECAUSE WAEC THE EXAMINATION WILL START OFFICIAL MARCH 16, 2017. AND IT WILL LAST 4 MONTHS. BE WARN !!! [/b]Y MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE CONFUSING NIGERIA CANDIDATES LIKE THIS !!!UPON ALL THIS RUMOUR OF 2017 MAY/JUNE TIMETABLE IS OUT, WE CALLED OUR BRANCH CONTROLLER IN RHE STATE AND MADE IT CLEARED THAT WAEC HAS NEVER RELEASE ANY TIMETABLE OUR FOR THIS YEAR MAY/JUNE.

PLEASE,DONT FOLLOW WHAT YOU READ HEAR BECAUSE WAEC THE EXAMINATION WILL START OFFICIAL MARCH 16, 2017. AND IT WILL LAST 4 MONTHS. BE WARN !!!
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
29th April not February

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by fistonati(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nigerian education has severely bastardized. Studying BASTESTRY, with the aim of competing with other developed nations.
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Rickiedee(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
hoe lawd, thank u for the passing of time.
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
All the best to the candidates.
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by aminu790(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
20th feb 2017 grin
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by crispyvick(f): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
gudluck to ma bro sha.do it once nd get d shit outta it.
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by Jeffrey12(m): 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Engryagulam:
FTC, I dedicate this to my crush.
Its good for them and I wish them success

Oga wetin you dey dedicate?? grin
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by youngfocus(m): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Upleeke:
[/color]Y MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE CONFUSING NIGERIA CANDIDATES LIKE THIS !!!UPON ALL THIS RUMOUR OF 2017 MAY/JUNE TIMETABLE IS OUT, WE CALLED OUR BRANCH CONTROLLER IN RHE STATE AND MADE IT CLEARED THAT WAEC HAS NEVER RELEASE ANY TIMETABLE OUR FOR THIS YEAR MAY/JUNE.

PLEASE,DONT FOLLOW WHAT YOU READ HEAR BECAUSE WAEC THE EXAMINATION WILL START OFFICIAL MARCH 16, 2017. AND IT WILL LAST 4 MONTHS. BE WARN !!! [b]Y MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE CONFUSING NIGERIA CANDIDATES LIKE THIS !!!UPON ALL THIS RUMOUR OF 2017 MAY/JUNE TIMETABLE IS OUT, WE CALLED OUR BRANCH CONTROLLER IN RHE STATE AND MADE IT CLEARED THAT WAEC HAS NEVER RELEASE ANY TIMETABLE OUR FOR THIS YEAR MAY/JUNE.

PLEASE,DONT FOLLOW WHAT YOU READ HEAR BECAUSE WAEC THE EXAMINATION WILL START OFFICIAL MARCH 16, 2017. AND IT WILL LAST 4 MONTHS. BE WARN !!! [/b]Y MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE CONFUSING NIGERIA CANDIDATES LIKE THIS !!!UPON ALL THIS RUMOUR OF 2017 MAY/JUNE TIMETABLE IS OUT, WE CALLED OUR BRANCH CONTROLLER IN RHE STATE AND MADE IT CLEARED THAT WAEC HAS NEVER RELEASE ANY TIMETABLE OUR FOR THIS YEAR MAY/JUNE.

PLEASE,DONT FOLLOW WHAT YOU READ HEAR BECAUSE WAEC THE EXAMINATION WILL START OFFICIAL MARCH 16, 2017. AND IT WILL LAST 4 MONTHS. BE WARN !!!
[color=#990000]
Upleeke:
[color=#000099]Y MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE CONFUSING NIGERIA CANDIDATES LIKE THIS !!!UPON ALL THIS RUMOUR OF 2017 MAY/JUNE TIMETABLE IS OUT, WE CALLED OUR BRANCH CONTROLLER IN RHE STATE AND MADE IT CLEARED THAT WAEC HAS NEVER RELEASE ANY TIMETABLE OUR FOR THIS YEAR MAY/JUNE.

[/color]
Upleeke:
[color=#000099][/color]Y MANY PEOPLE LIKE TO BE CONFUSING NIGERIA CANDIDATES LIKE THIS !!!UPON ALL THIS RUMOUR OF 2017 MAY/JUNE TIMETABLE IS OUT, WE CALLED OUR BRANCH CONTROLLER IN RHE STATE AND MADE IT CLEARED THAT WAEC HAS NEVER RELEASE ANY TIMETABLE OUR FOR THIS YEAR MAY/JUNE.

you wrote hear instead of here,and u said u are working in waec office,and also waec time table is out i av check it online which is the same thing,but even if it not out self is it not that is going to help student to start reading hard,so u are trying to tell the student to chill down nd continue playing,all the way sha,I will all waec candidates best of luck,shalom
Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by solaugo1: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Download SSCE (WAEC and NECO) Past Question with Answers; Attempt online past questions and win prizes

Re: WAEC Releases Timetable For May/june 2017 by WAECDirectOrg: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ketandu Deborah Adaeze Chiedu Accepted To Ivy Schools / Goodluck Jonathan At Gregory University Convocation In Uturu (Photos) / Susan Ojukwu Receives $90k USAID Donald M. Payne Dollars Fellowship Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.