Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Ten Kobo Idea: Easy Steps To Unite Nigeria - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Ten Kobo Idea: Easy Steps To Unite Nigeria (519 Views)

My Ten Kobo Advise For Pcms / 2017 NYSC Batch 'A' Remobilization Online Registration Begins - Steps To Apply / 3 Easy Steps To Getting Your Medical Certificate For NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ten Kobo Idea: Easy Steps To Unite Nigeria by Sebastine1994(m): 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good day sir
our problems in NIGERIA can be easily solved if we follow this plan. We are living in very tough times coupled with unpredictability. So many nigerians have many mouths to feed therefore making it dangerous to take risk. Dependency ratio is high. In this part of the world children are the insurance company parents depend on at old age. How can you afford to take risk, your parents invested huge chunks of youthful savings on your education how can you afford to fail them. Parental expectation. Some parents give birth to so many kids so as to cushion the sock of the failure of one child. They spread their risk among their children.
Which brings me to the core point I have. IF there was organisation that will accept to act as a safety net for nigerian for just a monthly fee. Similar to how insurance company operates but different in all ways. This one goes one one More step to provide protection from any threats.
PROTECTIVE: Nigerians are not united to speak with one voice. Security Agents can intimidate weak nigerians who have no backup. When they know this bigbrother organisation will stand up to protect the constitutional right of their own they would be careful. Police would often threaten to shoot you and say nothing will happen when they do it. Bigbrother will protect his own jealously.
A rich man can trample on the right of individual of lesser fortune because they are voiceless. Extra judicial killings can happen because no body will speak.

HEALTH. Cost of Medical attention is increasingly daily. Many families have gone bankrupt trying to save a sick relative. This is where bigbrother comes in. Help them to shoulder this burden so the weight won't crush them financially.

TALENT AND GIFT. There are so many gifted people wasting around us because they weren't born rich. Bigbrother will sponsor these talent to any level and still make a fortune from sponsoring them. Be it football, writing books, any sport at all. Bigbrother will harness the talent of these youth. Support university sug to be vocal.

BUSINESS. These entrepreneurial courses these days are farce. They brainwash youth to venture into business. They cant venture into business with a poor safety net. If the business fails who will catch them. Bigbrother will take up the role of providing safety net for his own. Catch them when they fall. Every man who has made it had a safety net Bill gate had his parents to fall back on or food stamp. Dangote had his uncle. Help startups and creative new idea.

These things are very easy to do. With as low as 600thousand. Why should we die waiting for governments to wake-up . Bigbrother will stand to oppose the government. It will be faceless. Have other invested business interest. Even foray into the electrical sector.
Once we can settle this corruption will be over. It will be easy for them to speak up against evil or resign because they have Someone behind them. When the Financial dependence on you have been reduced. Then you will remove your thought from corrupt practices in order to supplement your income. Student can read their books with focus since the future will be taken care of.

1 Like

Re: My Ten Kobo Idea: Easy Steps To Unite Nigeria by okunfemm(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
God bless u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2017 Batch A Registration Challenges / STREAM 2, Onitsha To Oyo / Graduate Interns(nysc) At Businessday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.