Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Change Mantra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Change Mantra (342 Views)

Mayong Kala Jadu Mantra / Christophobia For All: The Nairaland Mantra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Mantra by sexydale: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
CHANGE!!!

It’s midweek and usually my favourite time in the week. Firstly because, the rush and anxiety of the new week has abated and secondly, the anticipation of the weekend.

While doing my daily routine of scanning, scheming and glossing over contents of great minds, I stumbled on the 12 laws of Karma. This guy Karma, whoever he is sounds like a creepy person. Heheee.

Out of all the 12, which were pretty obvious, the number 10 got to me. THE LAW OF CHANGE. Maybe because the word CHANGE has taken a whole new meaning for us Nigerians or because I am going through changes – both good and bad (thankfully, the good outweighs the bad).
According to Karma’s Law of Change, “History repeats itself until we learn from it and change path.”

I’ve heard people, especially Christians quote this scripture (which has become the favourite of many – mine also) “…affliction shall not rise up the second time” Nahum 1:9. And yet the affliction not just returns a second time, but a third, tenth and so on. Why is this?
I’ve listened to several messages and read books on positive thoughts and confessions and all have one common factor: you reap the fruit of your words (and thoughts). Then why is the life of most positive proclaimers seem contrary to their confessions? Let’s go through that law of change again: History repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path. Is it clear to you now? No?

Okay. The point is this, even if you keep confessing powerful positives and yet you do the same things that kept you where you are (right now), your results will remain the same. The bible also put it this way, Faith without works is dead!

If your thoughts and words do not coincide with your actions, history will keep repeating itself and the affliction(s) will keep returning!

(1) (Reply)

Should ‘christian Wives’ Keep Male Friends? – My TAKE! / Why Is Religions In The World Based On Believes / What every Christian must know about the Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.