Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland (3080 Views)

Please What's The Best Way To Deal With An "Oversabi"/busy Body Colleague? / Most Irritating Nairalanders Of All Time / Official Awards For The Most Irritating Romance Posters Of 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by kanyeWest1: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2009
She is always derailing threads

She is always looking for trouble and every time she posts one line, it leads to a fight between other posters

She will never contribute anything Intelligent rather spend her whole day castigating posters

She would always jump into every thread uninvited and cause chaos for no just cause

She would always pick on posters for no reason just to show she is relevant and later disappear when the heat is turned around

She has probably pissed off 80% of Nairalanders with her brash and sensless way of doing things and writing nonsense so that people with notice her. Have you seen her nonsense posts in the Autos and Romance threads where she just picks on anyone for no just cause? How insensitive and callous is that?

Just go through all her recent posts and please pick one post that promotes unity, intelligence or is educative in any way. Her bland sense of humor causes more pains on Nairaland than happiness. Why should the moderators keep on allowing this nuisance in skirt continue to make Nairaland a less happy place for posters?

Who has seen this Agbaya ever post something refreshing that promotes peace rather than war?

Have you seen the Dear Mukina Post?

The moment she entered that thread, it had to be locked. Besides half of the threads she has posted in either end up being locked, the parties end up being banned or the thread becomes irrelevant hereby leading to it being abandoned.

The annoying thing is that this busybody is not a teenager or in her early 20's that you can excuse this kind of behaviour. We are talking of a full blown adult with a child that ought to be sensible and matured. I wonder what kind of sense she can impact on her kid. Its obvious how the child will grow up to be. Like Mother like child undecided
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by SisiKill1: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
Adam sweetie, How old are you dear?

Ok kiddo lemme explain something to you. See, this right here is the world wide web and you get on it by logging on from the comfort of your home, which darling, means ain't nobody can really hurt you. Sweetie, there is no happiness or pain to be found here, it's not real and you gotta stop looking for it here. Do you see where i'm going to? Do you? Baby, stop taking things to heart!

I worry about you, i do. I mean if someone you've never met can get under your skin with their written words, how the heck do you handle real life and don't tell me everybody you know in real life likes you coz that's just a lie moms tell kids with serious self esteem issues.

Listen to me honey, you gotta learn to adopt the dirt off my shoulder attitude coz I fear you'll be having a conniption fit every hour on the hour. . .which isn't good for someone so young. You hear me? Atta boy. smiley

Sigh! I blame today's parents for this. . .They cuddle their kids so much, they end up giving the young tots the impression that the world is one giant bed of roses and when the kids get exposed to reality, the experience so jarring, they end up like Adam. . .Whining on the net about someone being a big meanie to them.

Smh. sad
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by kanyeWest1: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Ok kiddo lemme explain something to you. See, this right here is the world wide web and you get on it by logging on from the comfort of your home, which darling, means ain't nobody can really hurt you. Sweetie, there is no happiness or pain to be found here, it's not real and you gotta stop looking for it here. Do you see where i'm going to? Do you? Baby, stop taking things to heart!

I worry about you, i do. I mean if someone you've never met can get under your skin with their written words, how the heck do you handle real life and don't tell me everybody you know in real life likes you coz that's just a lie moms tell kids with serious self esteem issues.

Listen to me honey, you gotta learn to adopt the dirt off my shoulder attitude coz I fear you'll be having a conniption fit every hour on the hour. . .which isn't good for someone so young. You hear me? Atta boy. smiley

Sigh! I blame today's parents for this. . .They cuddle their kids so much, they end up giving the young tots the impression that the world is one giant bed of roses and when the kids get exposed to reality, the experience so jarring, they end up like Adam. . .Whining on the net about someone being a big meanie to them.

Smh. sad

See me see Trouble o! undecided Yanga de sleep, wahala go wake am up!

Who is this now now? Another Busybody Clone or Kolo? Busybody's army of obtuse and mental people on Nairaland just keeps on Muiltiplying sha!
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 12:55am On Dec 11, 2009
kanye West:

She is always looking for trouble and every time she posts one line, it leads to a fight between other posters

She will never contribute anything Intelligent rather spend her whole day castigating posters

She would always jump into every thread uninvited and cause chaos for no just cause

She would always pick on posters for no reason just to show she is relevant and later disappear when the heat is turned around

She has probably pissed off 80% of Nairalanders with her brash and sensless way of doing things and writing nonsense so that people with notice her. Have you seen her nonsense posts in the Autos and Romance threads where she just picks on anyone for no just cause? How insensitive and callous is that?

Just go through all her recent posts and please pick one post that promotes unity, intelligence or is educative in any way. Her bland sense of humor causes more pains on Nairaland than happiness. Why should the moderators keep on allowing this nuisance in skirt continue to make Nairaland a less happy place for posters?

Who has seen this Agbaya ever post something refreshing that promotes peace rather than war?

Have you seen the Dear Mukina Post?

The moment she entered that thread, it had to be locked. Besides half of the threads she has posted in either end up being locked, the parties end up being banned or the thread becomes irrelevant hereby leading to it being abandoned.

The annoying thing is that this busybody is not a teenager or in her early 20's that you can excuse this kind of behaviour. We are talking of a full blown adult with a child that ought to be sensible and matured. I wonder what kind of sense she can impact on her kid. Its obvious how the child will grow up to be. Like Mother like child undecided

I agree
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 2:14am On Dec 11, 2009
This is serious. . . grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by amebono1: 4:40am On Dec 11, 2009
BB your celebrity status don rise oooo, even kanye west dey acknowledge you

Even beyonce no fit stand you grin grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 11, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

Smh. sad
grin grin grin grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by OgidiBoy(m): 4:48am On Dec 11, 2009
*** subscribe****
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by chiogo(f): 4:50am On Dec 11, 2009
So the Adam Brody fellow is still roaming these boards? embarassed
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Busybody2(f): 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2009
I posted here yesterday, where did it go undecided SPAMBOT angry angry angry

Anyone who rises to adam B's - a notorious atheist and a staunch hater of women - bait needs their heads examining so he wouldn't hear Zilch from me, he will soon move onto his next prey, no be today. Anyone interested in following his crazy cyclical mentaloness only has to wait till the next full moon comes out to see him display and show his colours, you can set your watch by him cool lipsrsealed
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Busybody2(f): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

I agree

As for you, why wouldn't you agree, you this cantankerous petulant disturbed starved of attention racist person whose brother seven times and counting is always alledgedly using your Nairaland Moderator's account to come on NL to close and lock threads and call Nairalanders uneducated uncultured niggas with nappy hair, body odour, backward mentality and thieving goons  undecided

Why are you obsessed with me, wetin you want with my black arse, abeg hop off my tip undecided

And some families you have, for you your brother to have this mentlity towards Nigerians and for your boyfriend to come on NL to say you should stop feeding his lil' Sister lest she becomes fat like an oversiZed stuffed pillow like you, wharrashame embarassed undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-365309.32.html#msg5096503

Tony.K:

Im not angry with you and I have never been. Have I raised my voice on you? I dont think so baby. . .

Ok, now I see what is this all about. . . I don't want your money its because Im getting some from the business by next week. Didnt I told u that? Maybe I forggoten. . If I did, Im sorry.

And I dont want you to send money to Lizzy cause my old man is complaining saying that Lizzy is getting fatter and fatter and he has no more money to buy her cloth. . . And I think its because you sent her money, she goes out buying food, food and food and she eats eats eats. .

I dont want her to bloat up like an oversized stuff pillow. . . She is my sister and she is still young. She needs to take care of her weight. . .

Does that mean that you are not coming home? sad
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
and HE yarns!  grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Busybody2(f): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

and SHE yarns!  grin

Cat got your tongue before that you had to wait for me to log off before you could post a reply undecided What now/what next coward cool
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2009
Now I'm really pissed. . . . angry angry
Must you reply to that one too? angry angry
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
Gabry:

and HE yarns!  grin

What is this? An opportunity to help heal your friend's wound?

You're a grownass woman, you need too learn to think for yourself and make your own judgment. My stance still stands, you're still at age 3 developmental stage.

I'm going to have to talk to Seun about who can be a moderator,because the requirement must have flew by when he was accepting your "offer".

Ode.
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by busybody20: 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2009
*******grabs pepsi & kebab and sits watching quietly******** grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by jagudabob: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2009
@busybody
Its very easy to destroy than to build and i think that is busybody's waterloo. Its not everybody on NL that posts every minute and there are lot of people who read these posts and chose not to comment but when they do, its because they have gone through the whole issue well to make a candid statement. I might not know who the characters Busybody continues to refer to when she replies Kanyewest but i took special interest in her posts and comments after she continued to bash lawyer in the property forum. Such criticisms where unduly harsh and unfounded but i guessed maybe there might be some truth in it. But after reading all the comments from people in defense of lawyer, i am more than sure she did it out of malice and it clearly shows that you choose to pull down other people's character which is not too far from the truth of what Kanye said above. Although i believe he went over board by calling you and animal which is a very bad way of saying things to someone but it is hard to disagree with most of his reasons against you. I speak basically because of what i have seen on the property forum against lawyer and this constant name calling and destroy at all cost syndrome you have against lawyer must stop. I am not saying you shouldnt criticize people if there is a need for it but you should go all out to try and destroy someone's character when you have no proof or the person has done nothing to you. If you doubt it, take a peek in the property forum and see what people say about him. I think your a lone wolf in the wilderness and the earlier you stop attacking lawyer and other nairalanders, the better for you unless you will be consumed by the bitterness you harbour against him. Peace out
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2009
now, everytime I post a response mentioning this lawyer, my post is either deleted or the thread gets moved.

my thoughts:

for the love of mike and all things naija- are lawyers not supposed to have thick skins abi since when does a lawyer start crying over people's criticism?

a nigerian lawyer for that matter?

Is "lawyer" only a user id?
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Busybody2(f): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2009
jaguda bob:

@busybody
Its very easy to destroy than to build and i think that is busybody's waterloo. Its not everybody on NL that posts every minute and there are lot of people who read these posts and chose not to comment but when they do, its because they have gone through the whole issue well to make a candid statement. I might not know who the characters Busybody continues to refer to when she replies Kanyewest but i took special interest in her posts and comments after she continued to bash lawyer in the property forum. Such criticisms where unduly harsh and unfounded but i guessed maybe there might be some truth in it. But after reading all the comments from people in defense of lawyer, i am more than sure she did it out of malice and it clearly shows that you choose to pull down other people's character which is not too far from the truth of what Kanye said above. Although i believe he went over board by calling you and animal which is a very bad way of saying things to someone but it is hard to disagree with most of his reasons against you. I speak basically because of what i have seen on the property forum against lawyer and this constant name calling and destroy at all cost syndrome you have against lawyer must stop. I am not saying you shouldnt criticize people if there is a need for it but you should go all out to try and destroy someone's character when you have no proof or the person has done nothing to you. If you doubt it, take a peek in the property forum and see what people say about him. I think your a lone wolf in the wilderness and the earlier you stop attacking lawyer and other nairalanders, the better for you unless you will be consumed by the bitterness you harbour against him. Peace out

LAWYER WAS THE ONE WHO OPENED A THREAD TO SAY MOWE AGENTS ARE FRAUSTERS AND I CAME IN THE THREAD TO SAY HE SHOULD TEMPER MERCY WITH JUSTICE NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN I AM THE ONE DESTROYING THAN BUILDING PEOPLE UP, YOU CLEARLY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ENGLISH COMPREHENSION undecided undecided undecided

OH AND THANKS FOR  SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT AND LETTING ME KNOW WHAT I HAVE KNOWN ALL ALONG THAT KANYE WEST IS LAWYER lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  TELLING ME MY SON, A TODDLER, IS GONNA GET STABBED TO DEATH THIS YEAR LIKE DAMILOLA TAYLOR. DID DAMILOLA TAYLOR DESERVE TO DIE? DOES ANY MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY DESERVE TO COME ON THE INTERNET AND STUMBLE UPON SUCH SENSELESS CRAP DREDGING UP UNPLEASANT MEMORIES THEY ARE TRYING TO SURPRESS? BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER, KEEP IT UP, SHOWS WHAT AN HYPROCRITE YOU ARE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Busybody2(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ Jaguda or is it jibiti angry

These are the three threads you are frothing at the mouth about, NOW SHOW ME THE EXACT POSTS OF BUSY_BODY THAT INSULTED YOUR PRECIOUS LAWYER, I WOULDN'T HOLD MY BREATH THOUGH angry  If you go through these threads with an unbiased mind, you would see it was your precious Lawyer bandying around most of the insults calling us disgruntled scuttlebutts, bitter and full of dross and drivel and codswollop, he even called some uneducated, hence the reason Madam L hit the nail on the head with her apt description of him  undecided undecided undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-306563.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-348021.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351193.0.html

@ tpia

You were in that thread, in the third link i posted above, where Lawyer was spitting out his dummy like a toddler having a tantrum, that he wanted to pack it in, now who was abusing and belittling who?

And don't be surprised to see this thread deleted or locked again, because the untouchable one's name has been mentioned grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2009
typical nigerians and their mentality.

scapegoat some and "deify" others.

what the heck?

countless people have been cursed out here with far worse language and over nothing. Compared to what went on in that thread.
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by amebono1: 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2009
are you serious BB, did her bf tell her to stop feeding his sis? trust naija men, the guy don chop obo finish he don tire grin grin grin grin

Now seriously i thought the mod job was for pretty people with sense, i was so surprised that seun gave this job to someone with face like swollen kuli-kuli ati ekpa
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 11:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
Issues are getting serious. . . grin grin

But why is everyone against the mods, now
? grin grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by jagudabob: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesus! I cant believe the amount of energy you invest in abusing Lawyer 24hours a day. You devote all your time on Nairaland to abuse this chap and the funniest thing is that we dont see him replying you which in turn makes us suspect that there is something underlying that we dont know about this your beef for him. You call him names and heck you even abused me too for being in support of him, so i guess the topic headline is not that misleading. Do you ever get tired of abusing him? undecided

Am just curious? Where did Lawyer abuse your child and refer him to the Damilola Taylor case? I havent seen anywhere such statements were written and i would doubt lawyer can say such a thing. You are just trying to blame and belittle him for nothing. I havent seen any post where he abused you personally for him to deserve all these kind of horrible things you write about him. Its very easy to deduce that its either lawyer is your mortal enemy or you have a massive crush on him like one poster said and i strongly believe it is the latter. Channel your energy to better things unlss as i said earlier, you will grow old a bitter person hating on lawyer and the person your hating on would not know you even exist. Anyway for your information, for everytime you say something to hate on him, there are 10 people that will say something positive about him. You a lone ranger in the wilderness and if i could advise lawyer too if he gets to see this, You should not engage busybody in a war of words. You should know her by now and her reputation on Nairaland is no where as remarkable and honourable as yours. Dont throw all that away fighting with her. She is trying to lure you to destroy your reputation because she has none and as the poster said:
kanye West:

She will pull you too into her level of bitterness. Continue doing what your doing on Nairaland and your Heavenly/earthly rewards shall follow you.
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2009
3 posts. . . . . .and he already knows you, Busy_body.

Who is this? undecided
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by debosky(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2009
Is this Brody doing his thing again? grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2009
debosky:

Is this Brody doing his thing again? grin

She knows how to get them grin grin grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Dec 13, 2009
Doing what thing? undecided
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by gestapo(f): 12:40am On Dec 13, 2009
debosky:

Is this Brody doing his thing again?  grin

Does this section havs a moderator ?

Of what purpose is this thread ? We are sick and tired of waking up to see useless and senseless threads while moderators sit there looking like dundee uniteds.

Most moderators are either figure head dummies or are In states of outright coma.  angry angry
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by debosky(m): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2009
Ouch! grin

Use the 'report to moderator' link if you have an issue with the thread. . . .moderators don't live on nairaland y'know.
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2009
gestapo:

We are sick and tired of waking up to see useless and senseless threads
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Busy Body The Most Irritating And Obtuse Animal On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2009
debosky:

Ouch! grin

Use the 'report to moderator' link if you have an issue with the thread. . . .moderators don't live on nairaland y'know.
I've reported like 3 times na. . . . why is this thread not locked? tongue

(1) (2)

Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - / Seun Osewa Stop Exploiting The "Yoruba Vs Igbo" Tribal Fights / Guys Talk: How Do You Deal With Those Silly Itches In The "Scrotal Area"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.