Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court (64190 Views)

I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / My New Wife Masturbates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by lalasticlala(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
A 44-year-old businessman, Ekpolador Ebi, told an FCT High Court, Kubwa, that he would no longer tolerate his wife’s masturbation.

Ebi made this known when he testified in his divorce petition against his wife, Gloria Onajero, in Abuja on Wednesday.

He urged the court to end the marriage, which had produced two children because of his wife’s unfaithful and intolerable character.

The petitioner questioned the paternity of his children when he found out his wife’s extra-marital affair with one Richard.

He also noted that his wife’s “ugly character” has had a negative impact on their children.

He said, “She masturbates on a regular basis. I have warned her severally but she wouldn’t stop. Now it has affected my first daughter.

“I caught her on three occasions; I spoke to the mother about it and she promised that it would be resolved but it did not.

“Now, I noticed since we separated, that the children have developed confidence issues in school.

“My first daughter has also developed anger issues; she slams the door at you when you try to scold her. All these never used to be.”

Ebi also told the court that he ran away from his home because his wife and her mother frustrated all his good intentions.

According to him, his wife also beats the children with so much force and without mercy and when he tried to caution her, her mother supports her.

The petitioner urged the court to, aside dissolving the marriage, help him recover his property from his wife.

He said, “My wife came into this marriage with nothing, but when she left, she went away with everything I had.

“She took all the original documents of my property, including our marriage certificate.

“I want everything back, including my first daughters’ international passport which has a five-year-visa on it.

“I also want this court to order her to stop calling me at odd hours. She calls me around 1 a.m, 2 a.m or 3 a.m for no good reason.”

Counsel to the respondent, Mr Festus Ukpe, applied to the court to grant them two dates of adjournment to enable him and his client prepare their defence.

The presiding judge, Justice Bello Kawu, adjourned the matter till March 21 and March 30.

(NAN)

http://punchng.com/wife-masturbates-man-tells-court/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by yanabasee(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
Its becoming genetical.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 22, 2017
You caught them masturbate. why not satisfy them pussy to prove urself worthy as a man

Modify. for those quoting me, my comment may seem clumsy but it actually the plain truth.

if a man satisfies his wife sexually, they wouldn't b need for masturbation.

The huge for sex differs from person to person. While some can stay in a month or more without sex, some others can't bear without having it a week.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Nuel25846(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
cry cry it high time we men fight for what God created for us,how can dildos,cucumber and cassave be taking our werk?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
Cucumber comes to mind
Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Emhicee(m): 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
When I said knacking school should be set up, people think say I no say wetin I dey talk. See this disgrace to the male community. If to say you don commot all your wife capacitor and cylinder, she no go dey reason self service... For your daughter, marry her out if she's old enough...

31 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by caesaraba(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Blood of Whizkid!
That is a highly cucumbated household.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by madridguy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Noted.
Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by obaival(m): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
Y nt use sugarcane 4 a swt masturbates

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
Going to court is not the solution. The solution is serious deliverance and is the only solution
lalasticlala:

http://punchng.com/wife-masturbates-man-tells-court/

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by thorpido(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
The man sounds weak.It seems like he hasn't been in control.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Mznaett: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Iyammi! Ata uwa ade mishocked

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nawa o
Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by holatin(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
this news disgust me self.

let me teach you something.

how to identify a girl who is a virgin by
the way she urinates. If she urinates and
the sound goes like Tiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii know
she is virgin. But if she urinates like
shwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as if you have
switched on bathroom showers, my brother,
my good brother I have a story to tell you

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by tommykiwi(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
K
Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by babyfaceafrica: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
And they will say na only men they masturbate, so ladies sefndey Vaseline crew ...chai

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by jesus500(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
Did anybody force him to marry her? How come he didn't know who she really was before the marriage? We should make choices and decisions we can live with. Compatibility is key in marriage. Too bad the daughter has indulged in the ugly act.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
That's a good thing, at least she ain't cheating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by paulsibility(m): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
I am here to read comments..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by greatgod2012(f): 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Too many allegations!

They should be granted divorce!

For the benefit of every party involved!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Chanchit: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
poor man, I'm sure he danced on the day of their wedding.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by macuwon(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
It would be very painful for me to read without commenting, even though I think your joystick is not working, let me just keep quiet

1 Like

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by olaolulazio(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Saw this and couldn't stop laughing:

Egg is now N70 naira for one..... What exactly is happening in Nigeria? Did d fowl deliver through CS? grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Women these days and extramarital affairs are now like Siamese twins.

mtsheeeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
The problem with this marriage did not start just now..... It started long time ago.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by AshiwajuFoward: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by fufuNegusi(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Believe me, masturbation is addictive
but for a wife... you caught her, and you cant help her out with your D? undecided
If only he had d-ed her everytime he caught her, it will help the wife crave sex with him and not objects

hmmmm... it is well

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by jhybosky(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Vanillaskin:
That's a good thing, at least she ain't cheating

she was cheating dammit

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by SAMBARRY: 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Smh.the man is not man enough. You cannot use your penis effectively in such a way that she won't remember where she kept her Love Machine and you're running away from the house you built with your own money.what a weakling undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court by jomagibs: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
It's a family hubby let the groove kwsntinue.

Prophecy time

I see their grandchildren masturbating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / Family Of Girlfriend To KENPOLY Graduate Who Committed Suicide Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.