Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,486 members, 7,801,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) (12654 Views)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / BF That Can't Give You ₦50K To Make Your Hair Every 2 Weeks, Is That One BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
na m proud grin

That's a positive pride. How far with that guy that want to play you?
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by mumuface(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
yea I have friends from here
Can I join your friends list?
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by sexy74(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Nicole12345:
Hi guys am Nicole Lewis.. Light skinned, tall, curvy and pretty as well. I reside in Lagos and want a serious minded and God fearing guy for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage.. Am very cool and down to earth, fun to be with and love making new friends. I can be shy at times, esp when meeting a guy for the first time lol..Hit me up on 08124149826 and let's get to know each other better.. Players please stay away..
After you don use yourself finish you dey do d person wey you go imprison abi?
laughing in 4D
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Alvino1(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
no offence.. she no fine reach as I dey find...
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by dovakhiin(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2017
interesting...*sips tea*
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Toughluv(m): 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Olympus has Fallen!!
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by ogorwyne(f): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
agrovick:
This one wey be like a cross between bobrisky and bulldog. Eish! I wasn't here.

Quote me and get molested by Amadioha
'winch'
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by silversonuc(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
cheesy :Dyou kuku follow me come here angry

answer me jor
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
op but can you

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by saniboy(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nicole12345:
Hi guys am Nicole Lewis.. Light skinned, tall, curvy and pretty as well. I reside in Lagos and want a serious minded and God fearing guy for a serious relationship that will someday lead to marriage.. Am very cool and down to earth, fun to be with and love making new friends. I can be shy at times, esp when meeting a guy for the first time lol..Hit me up on 08124149826 and let's get to know each other better.. Players please stay away..
my dear just work on urself and serve God then d right man will come....
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by agrovick(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
'winch'
See this one, you hear molest you don happy. Bad shyd undecided
EgunMogaji:

It is I cheesy
LOL! Bros! Na you be Amadioha ni?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by CellTabRepairs: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Just email me.

Meanwhile,

coolClick My Name and View! cool
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by master69(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
my sister I don't think dis is ur real colour......when u are ready u can re-apply.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2017
Am fine,nothing to settle.
silversonuc:

answer me jor
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2017
Emhicee:
undecidedAha...na so e bad reach? Oya place your hands on your head and shout; every power that has fried your picture with palmoil, they should change it to groundnut oil.....
lol wicked
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by silversonuc(m): 11:18am On Feb 24, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
Am fine,nothing to settle.
sha be happy
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Thanks smiley
silversonuc:

sha be happy
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by dingbang(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
zynellsmum:
lol thought I was the only one who saw that...

urm u married? smiley
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by mulattoclaroo(m): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
I usually don't make comments on things like these but the truth must be told. Are you this desperate? Why is it difficult to find a Nigerian girl with dreams? Is marriage a life time achievement for you girls?
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by crystar: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
rosalieene:
you will only end up drawing perverts to yourself
This is the wrongest of places to search for love
Hi dear, there's no such thing as wrong place of meeting a partner. You never can tell who will find you and where. just like I have found you this day. send me pm if you are interested in going for a serious relationship. Note :i meant it.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Nicole12345:

Ok
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by rosalieene(f): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
crystar:
Hi dear, there's no such thing as wrong place of meeting a partner. You never can tell who will find you and where. just like I have found you this day. send me pm if you are interested in going for a serious relationship. Note :i meant it.
send PM to the OP rather
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by johnson232: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
This seem like scam...I'm pretty sure a guy is behind this....
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by crystar: 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
rosalieene:

send PM to the OP rather
rose can I get your contact or contact me on this number 08034521530 or 08100439551
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by oxiide22(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
How much will u pay me to marry??
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Goodluck in your search is all I can say
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by GoldNiagara(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
This is stupidity on steroid. You seek for on social media. God bless you real good.
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by ibietela2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nicole12345:

Lagos is far na
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2017
Make she upload make up free pics first B4 I go talk my mind
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2017
Nicole12345:
nne I feel your pain but you hv to understand we men dey hustle for moni just like my Nnewi brother sang Nobody ugly" make we come marry una but a times eeh una character dey scare us away. no man wan die of bp
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Ellabae(f): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Seriously, you have to do this? Are you that desperate?.
Abeg calm down. Is it ur desperation?
Re: Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2017
nerodenero:
Honestly I admire your courage for being true to yourself. As god of men would say, "your testimony is on the way".

Watch as some ladies/dudes will call her cheap and mock her!
Dose same guys calling her cheap don already add her up. Hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / HELP!!! Ever Since I Entered University, No Guy Has Asked Me For Sex / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.