Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? (5345 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday / Am I A Beautiful Woman?my Husband Dont Think So..ur Views.?.pic Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Here she is

3 Likes

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by SINZ: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
She's pretty smiley

But if she's holding the selfie stick with one hand, what's she doing with the other?

10 Likes

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by baZOOKer: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Looks like shell do a good becky and also got fat pussy
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by sweettease(f): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Be posting pics of another person's bae tongue
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by baZOOKer: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
sweettease:

so his bae cant be cute again?

1 Like

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
She's beautiful but she is fücking another fat dick
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by sweettease(f): 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
baZOOKer:

so his bae cant be cute again?

He won't be sorting nairaland approval so much if she's truly his

1 Like

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by baZOOKer: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
sweettease:

how did you know that
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by matadonis(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:
She's pretty smiley

But if she's holding the selfie stick with one hand, what's she doing with the other?
Her fone is too heavy,so she is supporting d selfie stick

2 Likes

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
sweettease:
how? do u know me? or do u know her? sorry o if she fine pass u, Na her mama born am.

1 Like

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by SINZ: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
matadonis:
Her fone is too heavy,so she is supporting d selfie stick
Okay then.
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:
She's pretty smiley

holding a mirror cool
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
sweettease:

I saw a previous post where a guy posted his bae's pix on natural hair, so I decided to showcase mine.

1 Like

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by SINZ: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
L0velyn:

holding a mirror cool

kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Splinz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
So what exactly should we do now, since one man's food is another man's poison? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by froshricky22(f): 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
she's pretty
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Harwoyeez(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pretty
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by femolacqua(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Radiantly beautiful
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by ddddon(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
I concor, she is pretty. Biko send me her number.
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Rone16(f): 7:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yeah she is
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
am feeling fly ;Dam feeling fly
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Anthony0094(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
sweettease:
Bae nawa for u
Y u dy cast my guy
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by sweettease(f): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
cupsofxo:

how? do u know me? or do u know her? sorry o if she fine pass u, Na her mama born am.
Roflmao. You wish grin unless she left some part of her behind the camera tongue
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
make i see her no make up photos... then i go tell u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
sweettease:
Roflmao. You wish grin
let's see ur pix den
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Gistedge:
make i see her no make up photos... then i go tell u
who walks naked on the street?
Mad person

1 Like

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by sweettease(f): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
cupsofxo:

let's see ur pix den
I have nothing do prove cool you either take it or leave it
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by horlermesheye(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
Guy wash all d painting she put for face..make u knw say Nah real ..pig in human body......make up make am fine anyway..Buh all nah artificial..... Am sure if she clean up in d night...u wunt like what u are seeing
.. grin grin grin grin...sorry just joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
sweettease:
I have nothing do prove cool you either take it or leave it
sorry
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:
She's pretty smiley

pulling the boyfriend's brain
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2017
SINZ:
She's pretty smiley

stroking a dick!
Re: My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
Fine gal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This Normal During Sex / South African Lady Goes Unclad In This Video And It's Going Viral (18+) / Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.