Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi (34031 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by deomelo: 3:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Thewrath:
Lol,is it same SW I know of grin,if they try it eh their case will be worse off,their survival completely depends on one-Nigeria.

I'd like to see if they gat balls to even attempt it though cool.

SW commands Nigeria's industrial base, financial and banking services, arts and entertainment base, the only viable seaports in Nigeria and 2 even larger deep seaports under construction, the only credible international airport in Nigeria, the largest refinery in Africa, the largest petrochemical plant in Africa, the largest fertilizer plant in Africa, the largest gas plant in Africa the main investment destination in Nigeria, the largest educated manpower in Africa, the largest concentration of global brands, and the 5th largest economy in Africa.

You are truly misinformed because the SW is the only potentially viable country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by xest(m): 4:15am On Feb 23, 2017
Thewrath:
Lol,is it same SW I know of grin,if they try it eh their case will be worse off,their survival completely depends on one-Nigeria.

were dem see balls. Mayb Na millippide balls. Bunch of cowards
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by xest(m): 4:15am On Feb 23, 2017
We're those cowards, make dem com tlk. If dem hear Biafra dere body go dey do dem. Fools
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by discusant: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2017
arinolaa:
Eyin Omo aje okuta ma momi stop worrying and talking about Yoruba people and worry about your biafra or whatever yall call it. As you can see Yoruba ppl aint worried about yall.
Pretence. Hypocrisy. Yoruba don't care about Biafra? Since when?

Your inability to tell truth even to yourselves is reason why the prospect of Biafra sovereignty has continued to remain your nightmare.

Until you tell yourself the truth that a Yoruba country shall thrive without oil from the east.... Biafra shall continue to be your nightmare.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:54am On Feb 23, 2017
Man dey no na sabi sabi. tongue

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by deomelo: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2017
discusant:

Pretence. Hypocrisy. Yoruba don't care about Biafra? Since when?

Your inability to tell truth even to yourselves is reason why the prospect of Biafra sovereignty has continued to remain your nightmare.

Until you tell yourself the truth that a Yoruba country shall thrive without oil from the east.... Biafra shall continue to be your nightmare.

If your biafra and freedom is truly important to you, your Biafra and freedom should be your primary concern and worries, not fixation or made up story about Yoruba people and nightmare.

You spent more time worrying about Yoruba people than you spend on your Biafra.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by SIRmanjar(m): 5:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Nah.. don't get it twisted

The Sai Baba is for your own good, for other Nigerians to benefit and catch-up with SW in terms of development and civilization.
we are peace lovers and also very deadly when pushed to the wall.. Ojukwu of blessed memory can testify

Try anything funny with the Nigerian constitutional setup and we go our separate ways.. as simple as that. you guy better get prepared
How deadly?u mean hide behind northerners to fight easterners?Ok I understand..Dat fight wey una dey find,if im start make u no run oh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by zoedew: 6:00am On Feb 23, 2017
The sights of The OP are set on yesterday!
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by emi14: 6:16am On Feb 23, 2017
My inevitable questions to Nigerians regarding the write-up... Is Bayo Oluwasanmi saying the truth regardless of his name and ethic background. He pointed at super corruption and mismanagement in our system, hatreds among Hausa Yoruba and ibos, Incompetent leadership manufactured by our king makers like *tiumbu*? That the citizens failed to flourish because our executives nonchalance to the well-being of the citizenry? That Nigerians are sunk to perpetual misery and poverty. That certain section of the country are marginalized?
Are these facts or fallacies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by imitateMe(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2017
Thewrath:

From cocoa alone, the western region achieved so many feats under Awolowo.
Awolowo built the first Olympic standard stadium in Africa, the first skyscrapper in West Africa, the first TV broadcasting station in Africa, free education to all
..etc
Don't underestimate the intelligence of the Yorubas grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Thewrath:

Try it? They are well into it.. Bayo is behind the times. You don't need to shout to get it done. Once you start breaking dependency on the FG, creating infrastructure to business value chains and gradually reducing the FG's footprint you are on a roll. Four more years.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Princedapace(m): 6:28am On Feb 23, 2017
kropotkin2:
APC/ PDP have absolutely nothing to do with my position. Secession is what we are talking about. Spot the difference?

Bro... Nairaland is a funny community.. I was in Ibadan few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to speak with some guys, i didnt know them. We were in barber's shop and we spoke for a long time...

Many young yorubas are tired of the current structure of nigeria..funny enough they spoke against the forced marriage..

I met some northerners and i told them that tue hate in nigeria, politically is too much, that the way forward for us is to decentralize power and eveyone can completely rule the way they like and they supported it..they said they av not really gained anything from their leaders..

Anyone supporting the current Nigeria is a fool..northerners ruled nigeria for decades as military leaders but what is the hunger state in the north? It is alarming..

I dont know why a sane person will be saying we must remain like this? Is it to laugh at the igbos or what? Mehnnnn except u are benefiting from these wicked politicians, u shouldnt be supporting this injustice called nigeria.

Nigeria tasted the best development during regional government..that is what we can use to develop. The current system only works for the political class..

I am a young Nigerian, I am in my mid twenties and i refuse to allow unneccessary hate blind my sense of reasoning..Nigeria needs to go back to regional govt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by awa(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Believe this threat then you can believe anything... From fear fear people
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by MMMscam: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2017
niyilagun:
Map

That's a bit overreaching. We won't touch one inch of outsider land, and we sure as hell will not cede one inch of ours - that will be our border policy.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by mightyhazell: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2017
24SEVEN:

I depict fear and uncertainty in your tone. Obviously you are scared shitless by the prospect of being trapped with Fulani's in Arewa republic. Its really a sorry situation to share a country with retards but you can't help it. You are neither Hausa, or Fulani or Igala or Tiv or Kanuri... and neither are you Yoruba(whom you side with your life. Yoruba never show you tribalism before). You're just one guy from a voiceless tribe about to be trapped in eternal abyss in the inevitable split of this fundamentally unbalanced and flawed setup called Nigeria.
okpenka is fulani. Hez scared shitless of being on his own

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Johnhug66(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2017
grin[color=#006600][/color]BETA, ABI NA WHO DIS FLAT EDAS AND KUNU DRINKERS EPP SELF?

but come 2 think of it o,wetin we go take survive sef? How I wish we afonjas get mineral resources pass them all. KOLEWERK jo cry
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by felicitywe(m): 7:30am On Feb 23, 2017
Afonjas will be poorer becuase they feed on fed civil service.Since PMB banned goods,North and East have gone into manufacturing but d Afonjas r stil praying for PMB to die. what a bad thought.They will never get any Oduduwa republic and given considered we will hand it over to d fulanis in Kwara state.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by TITOBIGZ(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2017
GMBuhari:
I do not see that happening anytime soon

It's the wrong move at the wrong time

If not for everything else , but because Dangote just built his refinery in Lagos

And it's not typical for Yoruba race to whine about marginalization , or being short changed, whoever wrote this piece is an idiot

Buhari is the best thing that's happened to Nigeria , anyone talking about secession on Behalf of Yoruba nation has skeletons to hide

And to think that i once rooted for ds dullard is making ashame of myself,Chai i was scammed
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by olajizz01(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Thewrath:

It will be worse off interms of what,South sudan broke away from Sudan due to the fact that there was presence of crude oil in their region,but as at today,S Sudan worse off upon their oil,we have lots of countries with crude oil and still suffering more than countries that did have,your regions will never be an exception because greediness is part of you over there,do you realise that they have started exploring crude oil in lagos and ondo is part of oil producing state b4 and oil has been discovered in ogun state as well.You these SS and SE,you are very full of yourself,that was why i hate u people,SW is the best region in today's Nigeria,that is why you these fools keep trouping in every hour,minute and second as if your region has been torn by war
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by mercyville: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2017
awa:
Believe this threat then you can believe anything... From fear fear people
You mean the fear fear people wey their men dey tie wrapper and fulani dey give their wives belle-They are called Fulani republic citizens and they (just like their forefathers )are weaklings -
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by morisnewrain(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2017
GMBuhari:

It's the wrong move at the wrong time

If not for everything else , but because Dangote just built his refinery in Lagos

And it's not typical for Yoruba race to whine about marginalization , or being short changed, whoever wrote this piece is an idiot

Buhari is the best thing that's happened to Nigeria , anyone talking about secession on Behalf of Yoruba nation has skeletons to hide
You are very right. I feel like giving you hundreds of LIKE
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by morisnewrain(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2017
TippyTop:

There won't be break up because Dangote built refinery in Lagos, flawless logic.
What about Niger Delta that allowed its resources to be used in building Lagos and Abuja without voicing opposition?
which Lagos did Niger deltans allowed their resources to build. U no nothing about history. Your analysis is sectional, shows where you are from. Before the discover of oil, ask how Lagos was built.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by Ruufahgee(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Oluwasanmi ko.... Oluwajeonigbese ni.... Shut d f#@% up!
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by engrchykae(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2017
hammerF:
Black mail! The kings of Black mail, who takes them seriously?
my dear,these people are the true conflict merchants of the universe,but unfortunately their currency of restructure and secession have lost value as the naira their brother awolowo introduced.this is only a cheap blackmail to enforce a union with the north against 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by omoharry(f): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017
GMBuhari:

YOU MUST BE HIGH ON WEED FOR SAYING THAT. SYCOPHANT.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by engrchykae(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2017
[quote author=discusant post=53966891]Yoruba helped Arewa to win Biafra during the civil war.
But after the war, Yoruba generals went to sleep or Owambe parties as Arewa wrongly used land mass as criterion and divided Nigeria into 36 states plus Abuja political structure.

[the truth is that during the war,the north had their eyes on the black scorpion,they watched him until they got an opportunity to dismiss him from the army and replaced him with a more gentle yoruba that watched cluelessly as the the northern boys ran riot.i expected that considering the efforts of the yorubas in the war militarily in the 3rd marine,politically by anthony enahoro and economically by awolowo,i expected they should have equal number of states with the north and oil wells.even middlebelt were excluded.the north did a marchiavellian type of politics on south-south,southwest and northcentral.herbert macaulay's vision is the solution.]
There should have been more states and local government councils in the two southern regions than in the north after state creation.

Through the undue large number of political representation which north draws from the undue twent
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by vanbonattel: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2017
deomelo:

SW commands Nigeria's industrial base, financial and banking services, arts and entertainment base, the only viable seaports in Nigeria and 2 even larger deep seaports under construction, the only credible international airport in Nigeria, the largest refinery in Africa, the largest petrochemical plant in Africa, the largest fertilizer plant in Africa, the largest gas plant in Africa the main investment destination in Nigeria, the largest educated manpower in Africa, the largest concentration of global brands, and the 5th largest economy in Africa.

You are truly misinformed because the SW is the only potentially viable country.

Can you remove Niger Delta oil, remove ibo importers and remove Dangote investments in Southwest and tell us what you have? grin

The only thing that will remain are hungry miscreants ready to butcher every passersby for body parts sale grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by toggy: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2017
what good example have you the elders in the Yoruba race laid down for the younger ones. Apart the era of Awolowo, what kind of Yoruba elders do we have now? Greedy, wicked and very irresponsible. Is it because you people cannot get what you want now, you have lost control, the opportunity was given to you but you misused the opportunities. Please fight for yourself 'Ja fun ori e' if you cannot work in unity of the country. 'The labour of our heroes past must not be in vain.' Those asking for break up of Nigeria in whatever name or group you call yourself, break up is never the solution. Attitudinal change is required. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Break Up Imminent, Oduduwa Republic Inevitable - Bayo Oluwasanmi by vanbonattel: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2017
morisnewrain:
which Lagos did Niger deltans allowed their resources to build. U no nothing about history. Your analysis is sectional, shows where you are from. Before the discover of oil, ask how Lagos was built.

With cocoa money as Awolowo told you guys abi?

Are the cocoa trees dead now? Why not stop being parasites on niger delta oil?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Shehu Abdullahi: The Implications Of The NBA Rejection Of Justice Tanko As CJ / WTO: 79 Countries Endorse Okonjo-iweala’s Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.