Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates (55192 Views)

Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Visits BBNaija Housemates / #bbnaija: Mr Ibu Visits Big Brother House Yesterday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Georgville(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
saintdennis:

I'm actually tempted to tongue lash u but I ain't in the mood for a ban.

Who told u I bothered to look at the useless pictures?
You're the Prime example of a brainwashed Nigerian who doesn't know when he's being chained.

I don't blame you, I blame the useless NBC , it's their job to shape the thoughts of feeble minded people like you.

you guys want naija to be like America, yet you not following their blueprint.

Continue...

Bla bla bla! U ended up saying nothing. Why did u bother opening the thread? Hypocrisy will finish ur type.

There are some threads I don't bother opening. If I'm not interested I just over look. You clearly saw the heading of the thread and u opened it, WHY?? To see pictures of the Pope abi? Keep deceiving yourself. Hypocrite.

Don't bother quoting me again. Bye!
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by CellTabRepairs: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mr. Ibu the Incredible

Meanwhile,while you search for that job and keep waiting or invest already made money in financial instruments, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by saintdennis(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
Georgville:

Bla bla bla! U ended up saying nothing. Why did u bother opening the thread? Hypocrisy will finish ur type.

There are some threads I don't bother opening. If I'm not interested I just over look. You clearly saw the heading of the thread and u opened it, WHY?? To see pictures of the Pope abi? Keep deceiving yourself. Hypocrite.

Don't bother quoting me again. Bye!

Nobody sent u to quote my first post in d first place...

it's obvious ur parents didn't do a good job of raising you at all + your teachers failed u too since u don't know why people criticise and the difference btw interest and scorn

So only those who like. A topic should open the thread?

Those angry at the imprudence being displayed by people(like u) watching such unpatriotic shows shouldn't open it to lay bare their minds?

Well when the wise keep silent the gibbons reign supreme...

carry on displaying yourself
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by Adesiji77: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Am I the only one who haven't watched this show for once since it started? undecided

You are not alone... cool
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by haulforte123: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
EXPORT SERVICES ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS.

Place Your Order at: info@haulforte.com or Call: (08121362702)

Visit or Live Chat at: www.haulforte.com
Re: Mr Ibu Visits BBNaija Housemates by AdeEmmanuel: 7:25am On Jan 11, 2019
That's wonderful o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oboy Siki: I Have Slept With 2500 Ladies / Kingtblakhoc Lost All His Family Members Last Week / Davido Shows Off Progress Of Their Renovated House In Lekki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.