Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food (507 Views)

Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me / (advice): A Lady At My Lodge Threw Her Menstrual Pad On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food by Ogashub(m): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
An 18-year-old girl, Sky Juliett Samuel is facing five years in jail after she allegedly licked and smeared her own menstrual blood on a cheeseburger before serving it to a unsuspecting customer at the fast food restaurant where she worked.

The incident occurred on January 7 at a Jack’s Family Restaurant in the town of Columbus. After a heated exchange where insults were traded with a female customer, Sky allegedly spread her bodily fluids on the burger, before handing it over at the drive-thru window around 10 pm.

A co-worker of Samuel’s later told her mother, Tabatha Hollins, who posted about the incident on her Facebook page, writing: “If u went to Jack’s between 10:00pm and 10:30pm on 1/7/2017 and u order the big jack with a sprite, u got more then ketchup!”

The customer saw the Facebook post and alerted Columbus police. An arrest warrant was issued and Samuel turned herself. She was arrested on felony charges of selling unwholesome bread or drink and later released on $5,000 bond. If convicted she could be sentenced to five years in prison.

http://ogashub.com.ng/fast-food-worker-puts-her-menstrual-blood-and-saliva-on-customers-food/

Re: Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food by emeijeh(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Haba!
This kæn wierd news don leave kenya?
Re: Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food by sekundosekundo: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Wicked world. How people sleep after committing this type of wickedness baffles me.
Re: Fast Food Worker Puts Her Menstrual Blood And Saliva On Customers Food by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
It Sims the Lady is a Ritualist

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua And Dollar / Cobranet Wireless Internet Modem For Sale / Www.ignassonventures.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.