Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,608 members, 7,801,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (155788 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hey guys Wats up and how are you all doing? the name is Mitch and am going to be telling you about my experience in camp. The thrills, the crazy moments, the extremely annoying, frustrating nd awkwardly friendly soldiers. And mostly about a girl I met that made camp worthwhile for me, Camp was fun in the end so I suggest u seat back nd enjoy this piece... * I graduated in the year 2015, from one of the best universities in Nigeria, in the department of Public Administration (B. Sc) Second Class (Hons). After graduating I went back home and started helping my dad with his business, at the same time waiting for my youth service date to come up which took way longer than I expected. Through out the year 2016 there were so many rumored dates about the when we will get mobilized but all was false, not until November when a real date came up and we started the online registration. The registration was crazy it took me 3days to get registered because peeps were much nd network was slow, so we were meant to select 4 states in total, two northern states were compulsory so I picked Taraba, delta, kaduna and Ogun state in that order. we were all happy but yet again nysc decided to leave me out of the first stream, which got me very angry Cuz I was all prepared, and hav told my friends that I would leaveing soon. Wen the list was out I went online to check on the nysc website, bt my dashboard Said you are not in stream one you will be notified when stream 2 will be ready. As soon as I saw the message I was weak Cuz I was tired of people asking me why are you not serving yet, plus I was also tired of running my dad's business for over a year, although my savings grew immensely. Which really helped me in camp with u will get to find out soon. When I left the cafe I received calls from my friends in school, and they were happy to inform me that they have been posted. One to Enugu the other to delta state, they were lucky to be in stream one. I was happy for them bt was sad that I wasn't posted too, but as they say every disappointment is blessing and you will get to know pretty soon.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2017
More updates coming up soon, Pls forgive any Lil error u see, it only shows that am human.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2017
By January the news came that we should go online to check our dashboard on the nysc website, to find out where we have been posted and to print out our call up letters. We thought it was another rumor so we weren't in a hurry to check, Before now I failed to mention that I have a girlfriend who lives in my street, we have been dating for like five months and she school's in Delsu, delta state University abraka. She was the reason why i picked delta among my states, and our relationship was still very healthy she's a very beautiful girl, tall, dark with a banging body. Nd she's very fun to be with anytime am around her, I told her abt my plan of picking delta state nd being hopeful to be posted there, with that we won't be far away from each other and our relationship will grow stronger. She was happy about my plan but unknown to me it won't be as I thought, some days later she left lag and went back to school, things started happening we started having issues upon issues and it affected our relationship nd I felt she wasn't as committed to the relationship the way she used to be, I asked her nd she keeps on giving me one reason or another so I chilled. Some days later i received a text message from nysc telling me to check my dashboard nd print out my call up letter, I told my bro nd he used his laptop to check for me to my greatest surprise guess where I was posted?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
He looked at me smiled and said bro you are going to delta state, I was so so happy when he said say that bt at the same time I knew that the person that made me choose delta state was acting up, nd our relationship was already hitting the rocks. My parents heard the news and they were happy I wasn't posted to the northern parts, I printed my call up letter nd we were to be in camp on the 24 of Jan 2017 so I started preparing all the things I was going to need. We were even asked to come to camp with a medical certificate to certify our health status, I did that and got all the necessary things needed, called my friends and they were very happy mostly the one posted to delta state.

6 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Whois(m): 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
How did camp treat ya, I hope you're using this period you're on casual leave to plan ahead for your ppa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Oduduwatic: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2017
Change the title to "my autobiography"

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2017
Come continue oooo

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2017
Whois:
How did camp treat ya, I hope you're using this period you're on casual leave to plan ahead for your ppa
Camp was crazy at the beginning but turned out to be mad fun for me and my guys at the end. Yes am preparing bro, thanks ..

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2017
ped007:
Come continue oooo
OK bro, updates coming up shortly...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
So the date for camp was set, it was January 24th on a Tuesday, so before then have been doing some running around to get the little things I was going to need in camp. I got my provisions, bathing and washing soap, my white shorts, round neck t-shirts and my white tennis shoes, Cuz i heard the ones giving to them in camp are of poor quality. So before all this I failed to mention that I was part of a whatsapp group dat was created by a nairalander for those posted to delta state, the group really helped me a lot, we talked about so many things. Those that have issues and how to go about solving it, from the group chat I met some cool guys and girls, unknown to me one of the cool guys have been chatting with in the group stays in the same street with me, Cuz I moved in there newly. One thing lead to another and we got to know we stay in the same street we met in person nd became friends, so we decided to travel down together along with some girls and met on the group chat too. It was a day before camp so my very good friend came around to see me Cuz I will be traveling the next day, so he came around nd I also called Kizzo the guy I met thru the group chat so we went out to a bar close by to hang out and have a couple of drinks. While we were drinking we were chatting abt how camp is going to be like, the soldiers and most importantly the girls hmmm you know naw, I got to find out that Kizzo is into matured girls not all dis young lads, he said he prefers them Cuz they understand what they want and don't bit around the bush like all dis young girls. Me in the other hand is suffering from a broken relationship and just wanna go somewhere else nd meet new tushed babes and I did. So we finished drinking nd we walked my friend to where he took a bus then me and Kizzo walked home bt before going out separate ways, we concluded that as early as 5 I shud come to his house and his brother will drive us to the park.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by FunnyDude(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2017
Bros this is your story no follow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
FunnyDude:
Bros this is your story no follow
Get the heck outta my thread, who invited you here if you went to school for four years nd you are where I am right now u will understand, but you didn't so get off... Yimu for you

17 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
So the next morning I went to meet him up at his house, we left for the park got there and got our tickets. We got to find out that everyone in the bus are Corpers and we were all heading to the same camp, so the journey was a fun filled one, I met William a cool dude he finished from unilag and he's quite smart but lacks height. So after 6hours plus on the road we finally got to the camp this is where the main thing started, we were all happy, at the gate there were security men searching us with a scanner after that we move in nd i saw a long queue so I asked the guy in front of me what are you queuing for nd he said our bags were being searched. Immediately I got alerted Cuz I was some contrabands if you know wat I mean, I brought out a bottle of whisky I bought at home hid it inside my jacket, nd hid the remaining stuff all over my body, I was just praying the man won't suspect me, well it got to my turn nd I was searched nd was cleared to go. Kizzo was at my back so I waited for him so Wen he came we were directed to our hostel to get our beds nd drop our bags, we got there nd I was amazed at how 76 guyz will be sleeping in that room, it was so tight and stuffy. After we were searched at the gate we were given a code number it's dat same number dat was used to give us bed space, so I got the up bunk Kizzo got up bunk close to me too so we left the hostel to start our registration proper.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Before I continue I have to say that the camp is really big that if you get separated from ur friend, you will have to put a call through to ask where he is. So we got the multi purpose hall where the registration is being done, we were amazed at the number of corpers we saw, the place was jam packed, the site was discouraging, there were different sections if you are done with dis one you move to the next but you know we nigerians we are always in a hurry so the place was in a mess. I told Kizzo that am not even going to disturb my self, that last last everyone will get registered and he said am right nd it paid off. So while we were in the hall just trying to know how things were being done, I saw her from a distance standing alone, she was tall, a bit fair in cimplextion, with a face that would get her visa approved without delay, her boobs stood firm as if they were on standby, her ass was well rounded like the round about in ring road Benin city. Immediately i said Kizzo how far see dis beb, he looked at the direction saw her nd smiled, I knew Wat that smile means, it meant she's hot and I better go get her before he goes after her, one thing I like about Kizzo is dat he's a matured guy, the way he talks nd act will tell you he has seen and done things. So I said guy I dey come make block her, I started walking towards her direction without having anything in mind to say to her bt I knew that once am in her front something must come out of dis my big head nd it did. Am a tall fair guy, averagely built, with a good stature nd a fine face so I knew I stand a chance of hitting on dis bae . When I got to where she was I said hi, Wats up and how are you doing, she replied nd I said sorry to disturb you but I just came in not quite long nd I was told to make some photocopies of my documents do you know where I can make it, she looked up at me and smiled Mehn e be like say make i just dey jump, so she directed me to where I can get it done I thanked her nd left. I didn't want to rush things, it was my first day in camp nd I know am still going to meet her one way or another, so i went back to my guyz nd they were all smiles hailing me nd Kizzo asked if I got her digits nd I said no, he was like good thing i didn't ask for it that I shouldn't look desperate even tho I was. The camp was so big that if you meet a girl and u didn't collect her digits the chances of you seeing her in a couple of days is low Cuz we were close to three thousand Corpers, plus the camp officials, the army, the man o war, and so many random peeps. So after a while of standing and admiring girls of different types and sizes, Mehn the girls in my camp are so Fricking fine, fair fine ladies. Wen we got tired of looking I told Kizzo we should go check the Mami market out Cuz have been hearing a lot about the Mami market and I wasn't disappointed with what I saw there...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2017
ped007:
Come continue oooo
Bro Hop you are following.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by YUNGLURD(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2017
baba, continue o

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
We got to the entrance of the mami and entered, from the entrance there were women selling fruits, snacks and soft drinks, some were selling fried plantain and yams, while others were selling beans, plantain and bread, Dats was the first section we got to the second section we saw guyz doing laundry, they were telling us that if we want to do our laundry we should come to their stand, a shirt cost 50 bucks same for a white short. We went farther into the Mami and there were young ladies preparing indomie, spaghetti nd so on, I was a little bit impressed but I haven't seen Wat I was looking for yet then we got to the food section and I must say the food was okay, a plate of fried rice and jellof plus plantain nd meat goes for 350, so we sat down and ate rested a little nd we decided to venture further in. We got in nd i saw a big bar it's a Guinness stand then I smiled, I looked to the right I saw a fayrouz stand nd close to it was a palm wine joint with Goat meat. When I saw this I was like at last have seen a place to chill with my friends. We went into the Guinness stand it was well arranged, dey had some pretty sales girls, we started drinking, normally my brand is Harp or star bt William asked if I have taken Guinness African special I said no, then I decided to try it out and I wasn't disappointed by the taste, I tink you should try it too. So we were sitted in a Gud position where we can see peeps that are coming in and going out of the place, then I saw the girls we traveled down with, I signaled one of them she recognized me nd came with two of her friends, they came in Sat down Den we started talking, 3 guyz 3 girls it was well shared, we got them chow and after eating they drank, there's something about girls and alcohol, immediately dey started drinking I noticed that they became more free with us and we chatted away from one topic to another till I started hearing Wat sounded like a trumpet being blown. Before I know Wats happening the army guyz came in with full force and started chasing everyone out of the Mami, telling us to head back to our hostel den I realized it's light out, so we exchanged numbers and left for our hostel. We got in and the room was so filled up nd everywhere was so hot, den I was glad I and Kizzo got the up bunk Cuz it's better of bt unfortunately willam got the down bunk and he was always complaining of heat. We slept off around past 11 and Wen it was 3am I started hearing that same annoying trumpet being blown I was so angry, I was wondering Wat was happening it was just like i slept for 15min, I woke Kizzo up nd a man came to our room told us to go take our bath dat by 4am we should head down to the parade ground, that if the army guyz shows up and catches anyone in the room he will pay dearly for it. I was so Pissed Cuz the alcohol in my system hasn't settled down fully, we got outside nd it was so Fricking cold, but we just have to join the queue to get water and take our baths before 4am, we got thru bathing then we headed to the parade ground for morning devotion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
YUNGLURD:
baba, continue o
sure thing boss, dropped updates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
We got to the parade ground and it was still very dark until the power was turned on, I was standing at the back Cuz of my height, they started with praise and worship after that they prayed. After the prayer they started talking about some other things, while all this was going on I swear down e be like say make I fall for ground dey continue my sleep Cuz I was so tired and the alcohol in my system hasn't settled yet. I was just disoriented and couldn't wait for it to be over, finally it was over and i, Kizzo nd William went straight to the hostel to sleep like Weyrey. We woke up around past 11 freshen up nd we were so Fricking hungry so we went over to the mani to eat, after eating we went over to the Guinness stand and had a couple of drinks Cuz I like drinking but Kizzo likes it more while William like it best, to the fact dat he buys the small bottle of magic moments nd puts in his waist pouch. After drinking we went back to the hall to see Wats going on, while all dis was going on I was still looking for the most beautiful girl have seen on camp bt no luck yet, I even told Kizzo to be looking out for her too. So we decided to start the registration process on the third day but we were taking it slow, Cuz I told the guyz dat once u get registered on time you will be given your kits nd you will have no choice than to join the military guyz in the afternoon parade, in the hot sun learning matching nd some other things I told some other guyz about this scope and they keyed into it and thanked me. While in camp I met some cool guyz like Dapo and thru Dapo I met Bolaji they attended covenant University together, I also met lanre and Ahmad those two can high as kite, I met Teslim a very cool guy who doesn't take alcohol but gets high in a slow way if you understand Wat I mean. So that night I told the guyz that I can't continue with dat early morning parade ish, and they agreed so we device a plan not to go the next morning, the plan was Wen the bigle is being blown the 3 of us would go out of the hostel as if we are heading towards the parade ground den we will divert nd hid behind the water tank, so after they have all left and the army guyz are done checking the rooms we will go back nd sleep. Mehn dat was the perfect plan Cuz we carried it out exactly as I planned it nd we slept like babies for the next 4 days until dey started locking the hostel, so we were being forced to go to the pg . On 6th day while on que for the creation of our bank account I noticed a very fine Bae, she also noticed me staring at her, our eyes met from tym to tym and it felt good, while all dis was going on, Kizzo called my attention and said guy I just notice say dat tall fair beb dey look you since he said, Ehh u mean am? Me acting like I didn't already know so i looked at her direction and said oboy she make sense o, Kizzo smiled and I told him I will add her to my list of girls making two on the list.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2017
So after we did some part of the registration we went out to the Mami to have our lunch, after that we went out to the Guinness stand to do the normal ritual, den I noticed that one of the Guinness sales girls was famzing me, always smiling at me and wanting to gist with me, she was quite fine but not really my spec so I didn't bother doing much so I friendzoned her. After drinking Wen we were about leaving the Mami I saw the the tall fair beb coming towards us, immediately I know I have to make a move, so Wen she was about passing us I stopped her and had a Lil chat with her I already knew she was liking me so I collected her number nd told her I would give her a call. Went back to my friends nd and headed back to the hostel to relax, later in the evening around 8 we already took our baths nd we decided to hit the mami by dis tym our reputation is building up in camp nd people are beginning to recognize us because of how we were balling every night, once we are at the Guinness stand our table is always filled up with all types of drinks, barbieque and suya. This is when my hustle of helping to run my Dads business for a year was paying off, people started noticing us nd trying to join our circle, the circle of just 3 guyz bursting the place like Bob Marley. Girls were the easiest to get once you know wat you are doing, we were like bosses, while others will be on their native attire white and white me and my guyz would be on crazy jeans and some making sense designer tops, we always looked different the only thing u will use to identify us as corpers was our id cards around our neck. So with dat we stood out, we were on mofty till the second week of camp, by dis tym Kizzo have gotten like 4 girls under his wing, William have gotten like 3 nd I have gotten just one but I wasn't happy Cuz I have not been able to see her again till one faithful morning when it happened.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Emmerich09:
So after we did some part of the registration we went out to the Mami to have our lunch, after that we went out to the Guinness stand to do the normal ritual, den I noticed that one of the Guinness sales girls was famzing me, always smiling at me and wanting to gist with me, she was quite fine but not really my spec so I didn't bother doing much so I friendzoned her. After drinking Wen we were about leaving the Mami I saw the the tall fair beb coming towards us, immediately I know I have to make a move, so Wen she was about passing us I stopped her and had a Lil chat with her I already knew she was liking me so I collected her number nd told her I would give her a call. Went back to my friends nd and headed back to the hostel to relax, later in the evening around 8 we already took our baths nd we decided to hit the mami by dis tym our reputation is building up in camp nd people are beginning to recognize us because of how we were balling every night, once we are at the Guinness stand our table is always filled up with all types of drinks, packs of cigarettes, barbieque and suya. This is when my hustle of helping to run my Dads business for a year was paying off, people started noticing us nd trying to join our circle, the circle of just 3 guyz bursting the place like Bob Marley. Girls were the easiest to get once you know wat you are doing, we were like bosses, while others will be on their native attire white and white me and my guyz would be on crazy jeans and some making sense designer tops, we always looked different the only thing u will use to identify us as corpers was our id cards around our neck. So with dat we stood out, we were on mofty till the second week of camp, by dis tym Kizzo have gotten like 4 girls under his wing, William have gotten like 3 nd I have gotten 6 Mehn but I wasn't happy Cuz I have not still found her till one faithful morning when it happened.

isseleu uku was all fun for me while doing my NYSC batch b 2015...camp hostel,parade ground, soldiers, socials night,maami, inter platoon games,endurance trek etc are all the moments I cherished to this day . I do watch the videos and reminisce those days..
my own take is about the ladies you talking about.. most relationship in camp are temporary as you may hardly see one another till pop kus Delta is a big state to traverse all because of one gal..imagine u are in asaba and the gal u wanna go see is in burutu..where you will spend close to N3000 in transport.. I subsequently go after gals within my LGA kos that is where you can see one another and relate as u want.. i do have lots of camp friends (males n females) but its was just acquaintance kos I can't stand traveling long distance just for one gal..I preferred same LGA Corper for relationship ...enjoy your NYSC but don't do underage students ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Emmerich09:
So after we did some part of the registration we went out to the Mami to have our lunch, after that we went out to the Guinness stand to do the normal ritual, den I noticed that one of the Guinness sales girls was famzing me, always smiling at me and wanting to gist with me, she was quite fine but not really my spec so I didn't bother doing much so I friendzoned her. After drinking Wen we were about leaving the Mami I saw the the tall fair beb coming towards us, immediately I know I have to make a move, so Wen she was about passing us I stopped her and had a Lil chat with her I already knew she was liking me so I collected her number nd told her I would give her a call. Went back to my friends nd and headed back to the hostel to relax, later in the evening around 8 we already took our baths nd we decided to hit the mami by dis tym our reputation is building up in camp nd people are beginning to recognize us because of how we were balling every night, once we are at the Guinness stand our table is always filled up with all types of drinks, packs of cigarettes, barbieque and suya. This is when my hustle of helping to run my Dads business for a year was paying off, people started noticing us nd trying to join our circle, the circle of just 3 guyz bursting the place like Bob Marley. Girls were the easiest to get once you know wat you are doing, we were like bosses, while others will be on their native attire white and white me and my guyz would be on crazy jeans and some making sense designer tops, we always looked different the only thing u will use to identify us as corpers was our id cards around our neck. So with dat we stood out, we were on mofty till the second week of camp, by dis tym Kizzo have gotten like 4 girls under his wing, William have gotten like 3 nd I have gotten 6 Mehn but I wasn't happy Cuz I have not still found her till one faithful morning when it happened.

isseleu uku was all fun for me while doing my NYSC batch b 2015...camp hostel,parade ground, soldiers, socials night,maami, inter platoon games,endurance trek etc are all the moments I cherished to this day . I do watch the videos and reminisce those days..
my own take is about the ladies you talking about.. most relationship in camp are temporary as you may hardly see one another till pop kus Delta is a big state to traverse all because of one gal..imagine u are in asaba and the gal u wanna go see is in burutu..where you will spend close to N3000 in transport.. I subsequently go after gals within my LGA kos that is where you can see one another and relate as u want.. i do have lots of camp friends (males n females) but its was just acquaintances kos I can't stand traveling long distance just for one gal..I preferred same LGA Corper for relationship ...enjoy your NYSC but don't do underage students ooo

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Thegrace60(f): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2017
Update pls...continue

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2017
Emmerich09:
Bro Hop you are following.
Sure!
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

my own take is about the ladies you talking about.. most relationship in camp are temporary as you may hardly see one another till pop kus Delta is a big state to traverse all because of one gal..imagine u are in asaba and the gal u wanna go see is in burutu..where you will spend close to N3000 in transport.. I subsequently go after gals within my LGA kos that is where you can see one another and relate as u want.. i do have lots of camp friends (males n females) but its was just acquaintances kos I can't stand traveling long distance just for one gal..I preferred same LGA Corper for relationship ...enjoy your NYSC but don't do underage students ooo
you are very correct bro, Camp was really fun, about the girls you talked about, before leaving home my bro warned me not too get too attached to any girl but I guess I Cudnt help it Wen I met her. At the end you know Wats up nw. Abt the underage student nahhh its not my thing. I will give a thought abt Corpers from D same lga, thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2017
So on that faithful morning, we were thru with the normal morning drills, we went to the Mami to eat then they blew the bigle for lectures, does annoying 5hours lectures. We went in but as usual the hall was so crowded up nd everywhere was hot so we decided to step out of hall to get some fresh air, immediately we were out of the hall and just standing outside I saw her as she walked by, I got alerted nd I told Kizzo. Hw far Kizzo she just pass now now, who just pass? Dat beb now dat finest one, which one you know say dem plenty na, Kizzo was starting to annoy me, Dat one wey I meet on the first day we enter camp. Oh na dat one? Yes naw OK see she don dey waka com back, so she was walking towards our direction so I quickly composed myself it was like the lecture was also boring for her so she sat on a chair close to us. This girl is just so pretty, while other girls would be looking awkward in their white top nd short she will be looking so stylish in hers with so much swag dat burst my head. She was sitting down with her dark shades on, Una no trust me I gallant with my darker shades too, I was looking at her direction and she was looking at mine too Mehn I say for my mind today Na today. So I was gisting with my guyz at the same time stealing glances at her nd I know she was too, so William my guy said, Emmy shay naso you and dis Bae go dey look Una sef till dis lecture finish? Kizzo chipped in guy go meet her joor, beb wey u don dey find for the past one week u don see am nw u come dey dull. Then I looked at the both of them and said guyz chill everything about a woman is perfect timing, I understand what you mean don't worry about it I will talk to her, I never even finish my statement before I see one tall otondo, one white fowl just carry him yeye yarsh go sitdon close to her dey shine teeth like he goat wey congi dey hold. My guyz just look my face the way I take squeeze face ehn dey just burst into laughter, Kizzo was like Shey I tell you make you block the beb since you dey form Mr perfect timing. They were just laughing at me, guyz can be wicked at times o, but while they were laughing at me I turned nd wanted to see how she was going to relate to the guy talking to her, to my greatest surprise the beb don bring out phone plug in her ear piece dey hear music com put her head down making the guy to look like the otondo wey him be, Mehn I was just so happy I told Kizzo nd William to look nd dey were suprised but at the same time saying guy u never know how ur own go be oh. Next thing the guy stood up and walked away, they were like guy way don open for you again o but I told them no, I realized she was not in a good mood so I told my guyz am bursting the package for today that tomorrow is another day. Kizzo was like u know when that tomorrow go be? I looked at him nd smiled, unknown to him the tomorrow was the next day...

7 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
The next morning was crazy, we spent a lot of time drinking in the Mami market the night before, normally we wake up by 3am but on dis morning the 3 of us slept like tired wrestlers. I was woken up by Kizzo, he was like guy guy wake up dey don blow bigle and we never baff, I woke up still feeling dizzy then it occurred to me that we have over slept. Next thing a guy ran in nd said commando dey come Ohh, commando was one of the most popular and craziest soldier guy on camp, he's filled up with so much ginger, he can shout at you from a long distance nd start running down to you wit full force. Mehn dat guy is always on his game we don't know Wat he takes but it really works for him, immediately I heard commando dey come Ohh, I just carried my shoe, my face towel and ran out of the hostel, Kizzo and William followed suit Cuz if dat guy catches you ehn you go collect. So we ran out to the parade ground and i was so disoriented I didn't take my bath, didn't even brush my teeth, Mehn it was crazy, after the morning devotion and the normal talk talk shii we just went to the Mami market and we took our baths for 50 bucks and from dat day on we started taking our bath in the Mami bathroom Cuz its more comfortable. Let me say dis from the first day u stepped into camp, everything is money o, you will spend a lot of money if you really want to enjoy camp, nd things are expensive in the market, to charge fone is 50 naira, to use toilet is also 50 naira, photocopy is 20 naira, amongst other things, the only thing I noticed is fair is their drinks beer Cuz dey get directly from Guinness. Their food is okay too, does women can cook, not the ones in the camp kitchen oh does one Na poty u go just dey find toilet. One thing about the camp is dat they have the issue of unavailability of water, they only pump twice a day morning and evening and it's not always enough for guyz, so I don't bother myself me and my guyz take our bath in the Mami market, we also give our cloths to the laundry guyz to wash. Who has dat strength to be standing in the line to fetch water nd carrying it down to start washing, after washing you will be looking for where to dry Cuz the line will be filled up already, some times dey will thief ur white top, socks and shoes can u imagine? So it's dat crazy I better give it to the laundry guyz nd avoid the stress.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Silent readers.... I need ur comments o it just feels like am the only one here, any questions you are free to ask.... Don't be a stranger...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Man90(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2017
Continue

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by queenasasili(f): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
Following

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:27am On Feb 27, 2017
carry on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.