Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (155711 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Maleeq01(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2017
Emmerich09:
Hahahahaha Maleeq you are abt to find out... More updates coming up
Oya na....... Do quick before my popcorn finish o

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2017
jazzwill:
Mitch Mitch,,,i totally admire the manner in which ur flip in the suspense. U try sha. Thumbs up,,,
Thanks again jazzwill, variety they say is the spice of life.... Am keeping it coming you guyz have given me all the encouragement i need... Bless up y'all...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kkins25(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emmerich09:
Lol kkins you try oh but I no go twist story naw haba just chill you go see... But does soldiers no be here ooooh..
awaiting bro.. hehehe.. na dis part i go like pass

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by jazzwill(m): 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
Emmerich09:
Thanks again jazzwill, variety they say is the spice of life.... Am keeping it coming you guyz have given me all the encouragement i need... Bless up y'all...
U got our attention bro,,,that's all we could afford 2 pay. More grace...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Adetunji109: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
op.......... why you sef go follow bush na, especially wen da kind situation dey hand
well na u, guess u handled it

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmalondon: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Emmerich09:

Hey bro. I like your thread. I am going with 2017 batch a which should be in june. I registered yesterday and by the time i went to register no state was available for selection apart from delta state. So just picked it since it was the only state left, so i would love to know much more about delta state.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dusby: 4:59pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emmerich09:
Tell me who you are Bro, I should be able to recognize you since you were able to recognize me... Did we speak thru out our time there?
no we didn't. However, u may remember me. U know dia was only two fans working in d room. I was d guy under d one working close to d door. Up bunk

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Dusby:
no we didn't. However, u may remember me. U know dia was only two fans working in d room. I was d guy under d one working close to d door. Up bunk
ohh I think I remembered. So wats up naw? Where are you posted?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dusby: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2017
Emmerich09:
ohh I think I remembered. So wats up naw? Where are you posted?
bro just managing in ughelli

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Vindica: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2017
Do your NYSC Medical Certificate of fitness at an affordable price with zero stress. Contact 08063198088, 08065855821 for more info

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kylekent59: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 10:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
kkins25:
Mayb his profile picture is the one he took before camp. after those soldiers dealt with him the fine boy disappear. Op no twist story ohhh.. make sure u include as u shout or cry. no kon talk say u do superman beat the soldiers.
Hehehehehe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by amicdan(m): 12:40am On Apr 28, 2017
Emmerich09:
We were so excited nd so caught up the moment and with each other hugging so that firmly nd forgetting the world exists when we both heard a loud voice saying, what are you two doing here by dis tym? Immediately i heard the voice i knew there was trouble bt i didn't panic, We separated nd turned around to see who it was nd they were almost at where we were flashing touch lights on our faces. Then I saw Baba for the girls and two heffty soldiers nd he said ohh so Lara it's you and is this the hostel you are told me that you were going to? Is this the stomach pain u are feeling, so you left me to come be with this yellow paw paw. She was trying to explain nd he said shut up before i handle u here, and as for you albino have always been seeing you with her every time, in the morning, afternoon chilling in the Mami abi na because of you dey open the Mami abi? Only this evening wey i say make i relax and chill out with her you still find a way to remove her from my presence. How much you think say you get self, all these small boys of nowadays spending daddy's money, and thinking dat life is dat easy, I swear you go collect today oya Musa and Ahmed carry am go lock for guardroom. Immediately he said that Lara was begging on my behalf and saying we weren't doing anything nd he asked her to shut up before he deals with her, while all dis was going on a small crowd has gathered nd he shouted on them to run down to there hostels immediately. He turned to me too see my smiling nd he was surprised he tot i was going to be scared, then he said so you get face dey smile abi no worry wen u enter guardroom u go know how far nd immediately i spoke for the first time nd said with all due respect sir i believe i and this lovely lady standing here havnt done anything wrong to contradict the laws of the camp, firstly the time is just past nine o'clock and i believe the light out time is 10 o'clock so we still have some more time to chill out here sir, secondly i also know dat there is no law that says you cannot move freely with a lady on camp, or hold hands or hug each other freely, or sitting down together nd discussing or is there? Once again i didn't force her to be here with me she came with her own free will, unlike some people that will be forcing ladies to things out of their own free will. Plus am not spending daddy's money i worked for it Nd with due respect sir i havnt done anything wrong for your men to be holding me in this manner or even considering taking me to the guardroom, cuz sir we never know who we are or what we can do until the situation presents itself so i suggests you let us go before this issue get to ears outside this camp... Then he had a very long strong look at me nd said ohh you think you are smart right, adding a little threat to ur words, it's not a threat sir its a fact. Hmmmm small boys of nowadays we shall see, Musa let him go but bear in mind that you have not heard the last of me. We shall see who runs this camp boys let's go... They left nd immediately Lara rushed on to give me a hug nd said oh thank God Mitch i was so scared for you, nd I said don't mind him i know he has always wanted you, can you imagine he stalks us, he knows we are always together nd it pains him mehn dats just crazy... Lara plz sit down i want to talk to you, with wat happened tonight it shows that they have gotten their eyes on us for a while now nd it's not by mistake he saw us tonight dey must have informed him so we have to be extra careful with how we flow k, better safe than sorry u dig cuz no matter how we choose to see it he's still the baba for the girls in the camp and she laughed wen i said that, so let's just be smart about it k. Then the Bigle was rang nd people were just leaving the Mami and she said we should call it a night so i saw her off to her hostel nd we hugged nd she said you were spectacular tonight and i said thanks Dear gudnyt... So i left her feeling good about myself and how i handled the situation like a pro and i couldn't wait to get to the hostel to gist my guys instead of me to take the normal road i decided to take a bushy short cut so i would get to the hostel faster, so I entered the bushy part nd when i was almost out of it i heard a cranky sound at my back i stopped nd flashed My phone light but didn't see anything, so i turned forward to continue to go then i saw them standing in my front i quickly turned back to run two more have blocked the way and i was like damn Lord help me....
Guy so you mean Captain N I Abba said those things you wrote up there?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Charlyblinks101: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2017
Guy, i have been very patient reading your story so far oo. But my Observation is that, at your early right up, you said something about slapping a co-coper at Mami. So i have been waiting patiently to know the out come between you guys or the slap wey you slap am don drive the guy commot from camp? I no com understand again oooo

5 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2017
Charlyblinks101:
Guy, i have been very patient reading your story so far oo. But my Observation is that, at your early right up, you said something about slapping a co-coper at Mami. So i have been waiting patiently to know the out come between you guys or the slap wey you slap am don drive the guy commot from camp? I no com understand again oooo
Lol i didn't forget about it Bro, it will com up soon, it's not yet tym.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Igwe007(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nice story. Oya Op come and complete it.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2017
Why are you hesitating, abi because of the beating you receive from your rival grin grin.? Or are you still recovering lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by moneyissues(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2017
OP they tynk next lies to post i beg...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Leiykong(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Omo this story make sense die..Op were r u na

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by imma2(m): 10:54am On May 01, 2017
Leiykong:
Omo this story make sense die..Op were r u na
him dey for guardroom. The soldiers track am go him PPA

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Leiykong(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2017
imma2:
him dey for guardroom. The soldiers track am go him PPA
Lols Double wahala oo...lola don cause yawa
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2017
Wats up guyz and how are you all doing... Am so so sorry for the delay in updating, so many things are taking my tym here but I promise to start updating as soon as possible...even if I have to sleep by 2am... Thanks for your support so far...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Abiola4eva(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2017
Nice one bro,cant help than to comes out of ghost mode and commend you. New updade pls.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Charlyblinks101: 7:55am On May 02, 2017
Emmerich09:
Lol i didn't forget about it Bro, it will com up soon, it's not yet tym.
Ok, just can't wait to read more of your write up. But i most recommend you for this write up bro.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:39pm On May 02, 2017
Charlyblinks101:
Ok, just can't wait to read more of your write up. But i most recommend you for this write up bro.
Thanks Charly...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kkins25(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2017
Emmerich09:
Wats up guyz and how are you all doing... Am so so sorry for the delay in updating, so many things are taking my tym here but I promise to start updating as soon as possible...even if I have to sleep by 2am... Thanks for your support so far...
youre welcome bro... now update... tell us how dem beat u
Emmerich09:
Thanks Charly...
Emmerich09:
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by kkins25(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2017
Emmerich09:
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2017
kkins25:

Lol let's see how it goes... Element of surprise...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Dipsandy(f): 8:20pm On May 03, 2017
Emmerich we r waitn o.stop keeping us in suspense.nice tory by d way.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 10:54am On May 04, 2017
Emmerich09!!!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by bussieboi(m): 8:17am On May 05, 2017
It was a nyc story but at this point am fed up

Can't be checking everyday and not seeing any update

Bye

1 Like 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (38) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.