Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (155932 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Macjayboy:
More now
sorry for the delay in updating guyz, was busy all thru yesterday at my ppa and hostel plus the electricity supply here in sapele is not so good. Will try as soon as possible to update.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2017
Emmerich09:
sorry for the delay in updating guyz, was busy all thru yesterday at my ppa and hostel plus the electricity supply here in sapele is not so good. Will try as soon as possible to update.
we are waiting oohh....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2017
So later that evening by past 7 I called her and asked her if she was ready and she said she was, so I was waiting for her in front of her hostel while Kizzo and William had gone to the mami to wait for us. So while waiting for her to show up, I saw some guyz in my Platoon that has been seeing me and her together and they said, you don dey wait for her Abi I just looked at them and smiled. So I sat down in our usual place and was waiting for her, then I felt soft hands over my face from behind and it smelled just like her, I knew it was her but acted like I didn't. So the more I tried to move my head or adjust to see who it was, the more she tighten her grip, so I said who is this better show urself or I will I didn't complete the statement nd I just stretched my hands backwards nd grabbed her soft sweet waterbed ass Mehn I didn't feel like letting go, immediately she let go of my face nd freed herself from my grip on her ass and I looked at her and acted Surprised, Ohh am so sorry I didn't know it was you I was thinking it was someone else and we both laughed and I stood up nd said Am sorry I grabbed ur fine ass the way I did but it was so smooth and soft that I didn't wanna let go She looked up at me and said naughty boy come on let's go joor, So I held her hands like am crossing a child through an express way nd we were walking down to the mami like two newly found love birds. We got to the mami and located Kizzo and William, they were all smiles wen they saw the way I held my Lara and we got to where they were and she greeted them and I shooked hands with my them, Kizzo started bursting her head, telling her how she's the most beautiful lady in the bar that nite and she was just smiling, they were already on their second bottles, so I asked Lara Wat brand she's taking nd she said malt nd I was like nah, there won't be any malt on this table tonight, She said she does not really do alcohol and even if she wants to take it will be smirnoff ice, and i said smirn off ice it is then, she nw said she hasn't taken it in a while and I told her no fear am here for you nd we all laughed. One thing I like about the Guinness stand in camp was that they were organized and their drinks are always very chilled, they have drinks that other shops don't have like Jack Daniels, Ciroc, Red label and a host of others So they brought our drinks and we started drinking and talking, I excused myself went to get some suya Wen I got back they were already on their third bottles. I was like guyz Una just leave me dey blaze dey go William laughed, I sat down and we started chowing the suya I noticed that Lara is a very slow eater when it comes to meat, when I would be on my 5th piece of meat she was still on her first, and I was like beb Wats up u don't like the meat nd she said her teeths are small nd she gets Lil pains in her gum when she eats fast and for long, and truly she has very small and fine set of teeths. So the Dj was on his game that night and everywhere was filled up, we were all gisting, laughing and having a good time, some times she catches me stealing glances at her, I was just happy to have her by my side, she also is a character she can whine for Africa ehn, She started wit William telling him how she likes he's beards and how he's one of the most cutest guys in camp, Baba was just blushing and I was like dey dia dey shine teeth like Goat, she just dey whine u and Lara said no joor can't u see how handsomely cute he he's I just wished he was a bit taller and immediately she that we all started laughing, it was then William knew she was Whinning him. She now continued with Kizzo and there is something abt Lara nd Kizzo Wen ever we were all together, Kizzo won't allow her to rest he will be disturbing her, dey will be countering each other for different reasons and it's always fun to watch them. So I was on my second bottle nd they were on their fourth, Lara rejected taking another smirnoff ice so she was just enjoying the company of me and my guys, we were also enjoying her company too even the guyz that were seated close to us had their eyes on her, she will be like Mitch see dat Fair guy the one wit an iPhone, he has been looking at me for a while now and am just tired of his eyes on me I will smile nd say, so You don't know that you are like honey and bees are like guyz, they are attracted to you, Wen I said dis my guyz started laughing and hailing me She just gave me dat lady kinda look nd smiled, I was about ordering for my third bottle when we heard the sound of the bigle being blown, and everybody was just angry those soldiers wey no get one single joy for body, the small joy wey we get dey wan come collect am. So we had to go, everybody has to leave the mami so we left, from the mami to her hostel is like an 6 minute walk but we made it a 15 minutes walk, I told my guyz I will meet them up in the hostel so I saw Lara off we were walking down slowly nd talking, holding hands closely and it felt so good. It's true dat opposite attracts, When ever her hands are cold, mine will be warm and when mine is cold hers will be warm and we noticed this about ourselves, We were now close to her hostel nd peeps were everywhere, most of the females are going to their hostel while others are standing talking with guyz they were with in the mami, So we talked a bit, standing very close to each other, inside of me I know there's more to her nd I was gonna find out, so the soldiers started coming close to chase us, so we had to say our gudbyes for the night, but deep inside we didn't feel like letting go of each other. So we had a lite hug and she walked into her hostel and I felt good about that night and about myself, Then I walked down to my hostel feeling very good about myself, brought out my phone nd started playing my favorite song walked into the hostel nd was feeling very happy, Kizzo nd William came to me nd they were like guy am happy for you bro that girl Is worth every time and penny you spent on her. But dis one wey u just dey happy dey play Logic for ur fone Abi Una do anything, I just kept silent n was doing my dancing steps got to where my bed was jumped on it, brought out my earpiece and was listening to mad over you by rundown and was thinking about how the night went nd I slept off, Dat night was lit guyz...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2017
oseka101:
we are waiting oohh....
yeah updated already...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Silent readers Hmmmm, you guyz should leave ghost mode and make this thread more active plz...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Emmerich09:
Silent readers Hmmmm, you guyz should leave ghost mode and make this thread more active plz...

Ride on sir, am enjoying it.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 7:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
ghost mode deactivated! smiley I'm enjoying this! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2017
soft sweet waterbed ass

following ....oya continue

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
Angelswt:
ghost mode deactivated! smiley I'm enjoying this! cheesy

So am not the only one? grin

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
sparkle4u:

So am not the only one? grin
OMG! like seriously? Hehehehehegrin feeling @home alreadygrin

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Angelswt:

OMG! like seriously? Hehehehehegrin feeling @home alreadygrin
i'm here too o,hehehe

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
cutestcuty84:
i'm here too o,hehehe
Hehehehehegrin the cutest! glad to know. OP please come and continue... we have deactivated the "ghost mode "smiley

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lol okay guyz thanks for coming out of ur ghost mode... Updates coming up soon...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Angelswt(f): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2017
Emmerich09:
Lol okay guyz thanks for coming out of ur ghost mode... Updates coming up soon...
anticipating
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:44am On Mar 05, 2017
Angelswt:
anticipating
Here it's comes dear...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 7:24am On Mar 05, 2017
cutestcuty84:
i'm here too o,hehehe
You are welcome my queen grin

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2017
I woke up early the next day feeling good about last night, normally Kizzo would wake me up so we could go take our bath but this tym around I woke him and William up and they were suprised. We set out for the mami, while on our way I was busy playing my runtown (mad over you) the guyz were just wondering what is wrong with me, they would have asked if not that dey were a bit angry at me for waking them up a little bit before tym lol. We got there took our baths I payed nd we left for the hostel, wore our white and white nd headed out for the parade ground, I got to my Platoon and was standing at the back as usual praise and worship has already started so I joined them. While slapping nd singing i felt a push at my side Wen I looked it was Lara I smiled and said you like sleeping too much see the time u coming nd she gave me that look that says Yimu for you lol. So she was standing close to me and we looked at each other from tym to tym, so after the prayers it was tym for the OBS to do their thing. They announced that our sport activities will be starting that day, the volleyball game for the girls, the football game for the guyz the ten platoons will play against each other and the match past. So I asked her about the volleyball team and she said she was no longer interested nd I looked at her and said lazy ass and she said if I throw you punch ehn and we both laughed. We were briefly interrupted my our Platoon commander Mr solomon and he was so serious that morning about the sport activities, he said we should put ourselves together for the betterment of our Platoon. He said for the volleyball team that they should try their best, before that day they have been practicing same with the football team but I only joined them twice so I wasn't selected to play in our first game. Mr solomon took charge of the match past himself he was so serious about it and he wanted to win it. So after he was thru talking to us it was already daybreak so he started coaching those he selected for the matching and the girls went to the volleyball court, but before now Lara has been telling me about her American friend Ola, another thing i so like about Lara is that she can Gist you ehn, Lara will tell you about something that happened when she was in two hundred level and it will be like it happened yesterday, she is so full of life and you can never get bored around her, that is if she's free with you, so she said she boarded the same bus with Ola from Lagos nd while they were in the bus Ola will be talking using an American accent nd everyone in the bus will give dis awkward look like, who this one dey form for Na, she said even she thought the girl was forming not until she got to know her better and she got to know that Ola schooled in America that's why she speaks that way at times. So we decided to go to the volleyball court we got there and were watching the girls playing, most of them weren't dat Gud but some were really trying. We got bored watching nd I told her come let's go over to the mami to chow and we left there, while on our way to the mami we were just talking nd laughing nurging and pushing each other, peeps were just looking at us and i noticed we were becoming very popular in camp and am getting popular because of her, we were hanging out all day almost every day. Nd I notice that there's no day dat goes by without a minimum of 4 to 5 guys must approach her in camp, because if how beautiful she is and how she carries herself, if we are walking she will say Mitch you see dat dark guy on shades he approached me yesterday saying do you know you are very beautiful but each tym I see you ur always with a guy, you are never alone so I guess today is my lucky day, and he said some other stuffs and asked for my number and I was like ehhn like seriously? What do they even see in you, it's not that you're even fine sef. When I said dis I laughed and she chased me a little, the truth is dat she's really fine but I don't want to be telling her to avoid her feeling herself too much. I was telling her before but when I do instead of her to say thanks Mitch, she will say yes naw Na me naw that kinda thing, she can famz herself ehhn. So we got to the restaurant and ordered, I ordered for fried and jollof rice mixed with salad and meat, while she ordered for jollof rice plantain and meat. I was like Wat about salad and she said she doesn't like Salad I was a bit shocked bt she likes plantain so much, and I said look at you tushed fine geh like you, you don't eat salad and she gave me that look once more and we both laughed. After eating we left the mami and was just chilling under a tree close to her hostel, it's our favorite chilling spot, so I said Lara it's amazing how we have gotten so close within this short time, and during this time of us being together you have made my days in camp worthwhile, I was just looking into her beautiful brown eyes while I talk, nd she bursted my head with Wat she said next, she said yes naw, na me naw, do you think it's easy to be chilling with a hot chic like me and not feel Wat you are feeling nd I was like ooooo nd she stood up nd ran thinking I wanted to chase her and I said don't worry I won't say anything again. She was like sorry naw I won't feel myself again, she sat down and we started talking about ourselves and getting to know each other well nd our family backgrounds, she told me about her past relationship life and I did too, while all dis was going on I noticed that there was a bond growing between us, she's more free with me and I was wit her too. While we were there Kizzo called me dat we should meet up in the Mami to eat Cuz we normally eat together and I told him I already ate nd he was suprised and I told him am with Lara so he quickly understood nd said bad guy later things he hung up. Me being with Lara felt like it should never end, it was all I wanted, and she was all I wanted in a lady, beautiful, smart, intelligent, jovial, and honest. She poseses all this attributes so tell me why won't i want to be with her? So we chilled for some time and she said she needed to go sleep a little nd I teased her about liking sleep too much and she said yes joor so I told her we will see in the afternoon parade , I saw her off to her hostel front and we had a lite hug and she walked inside. I called Kizzo and asked if they were still at the Mami nd said yes so i went ahead to join them.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:26am On Mar 05, 2017
sparkle4u:

You are welcome my queen grin
updated already...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by sparkle4u(f): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2017
Emmerich09:
updated already...
Thanks, waiting for more updates. I hope it have a happy ending?

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Macjayboy(m): 8:35am On Mar 05, 2017
Hope you later enter the place
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2017
sparkle4u:

Thanks, waiting for more updates. I hope it have a happy ending?
you are welcome dearie, we are still on it... More updates coming up soon after church.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by queenasasili(f): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
You never come back from church ?

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dude quick question how much did you spend in camp by my estimation your reaching 70k

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
oseka101:
Dude quick question how much did you spend in camp by my estimation your reaching 70k

e go don pass ooo....d guy really flex

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by oseka101(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Engrcharlesid:

e go don pass ooo....d guy really flex
I tell u me wey dey,reason carry 20k anyways i go manage wetin i get.....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Engrcharlesid(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
oseka101:

na so .....do am as ur power reach

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2017
queenasasili:
You never come back from church ?
sorry dearie, came back late from church and there was no light so I had to chill until dey bring it.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2017
oseka101:
Mehn my guy I won't lie to you, the key to enjoying camp depends on how much u packing nd the kind of friends you with. Like for our crew we share the burden, we might eat breakfast of 1,300 and I will clear the bill, later in the afternoon Kizzo will clear the bill, so Dats how we run it so it won't be on only me. So guyz u may meet in camp might wanna play smart nd want you to keep spending for them. So get a good circle of 2 guyz plus urself nd u are good to go. Except when he's low on cash Dats when I will clear the bills for a day or two.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 12:12am On Mar 06, 2017
oseka101:

it might be enough for only you depending on how you visit the mami, Cuz the reason why we spent as much as we did was dat we didn't eat the camp good Cuz it's below standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:11am On Mar 06, 2017
So I went to meet my guyz and they started Whinning me that my love for Lara is getting stronger, that I even slyed them just to have breakfast with her. I told them it's not so, that we were together after the morning drills nd we got hungry nd decided to go eat. So kizzo mumbled some words and they finally let it slide, so I decided to tease them nd my own dey bad, I said, Kizzo how far now Wetin dey sup between you and William Nah, they both looked at me and said how you mean, I smiled nd said, why e con be like say na only me be the guy for the crew Nah Una just dey act like say una no get liver to talk to girls. Abi Una no see my package, every guy for camp want her naw, immediately I said this Kizzo dropped the glass of Guinness he was holding and said ehn Mitch I swear down you don Bleep up and I said guy rest joor see as girls full everywhere like sand yet u and William no fit secure even one. I knew them, I knew Wat they were capable of, I know Kizzo likes girls very much and I also knew Wat I was doing. I wanted to bring that part of him out again both William too, they both looked at me and said so because you don get one of the hottest girls in camp for ur side u com dey enter us abi, I said, guyz make Una rest Una dey fall my hand Haba each tym we dey drink Na only me dey bring woman come. This really got to Kizzo and he said guy no be shoot bird if i no carry one making sense beb come tonight ehn make you no flow with me for camp again. Inside of me I was like yeah I have awaken his spirit and William said Mitch we go see naw, they didn't bother finishing their drinks and we all left for our hostel. I knew Wat I did I wanted them to be on their game and it worked like magic. We all slept off til it was tym for the afternoon parade and I was awoken by the bigle, I looked at Kizzo's bed space he was no where to be found same with William, hmmmm yeye dey smell for air, I got up washed my face, wore my jungle boots nd my cap and went out to the parade ground. I got to the parade ground I couldn't find Lara so I put a call through to her she picked nd said she's on her way, so I was waiting bt before she came I started gisting with Mark he's one of the few guyz I talk to in my Platoon. Mark is a dark handsome guy, well built and he has a weird kinda hair cut, he finished from Babcock University, one thing about Mark is that he likes getting high as kite, he smokes like a chimney, he does codine, weed and other things. So we were talking about camp, the crazy moments nd the girls, we were still talking when I saw Lara coming towards us she came straight to me with a charming smile that can make you give her your Atm card without the pin lol, she apologized for coming a bit late nd I said it's okay nd I introduced her to mark nd from that day they became friends. So we were all talking about camp in general when I sited Kizzo from afar with a very fine fair beb nd I shouted Damn nd Lara said Wat is it i said nothing. So my trick worked even better than I tot, it motivated Kizzo as if dat wasn't enough i heard William calling me from behind when i turned around I saw him with Angela a pretty damsel too and i was like Damn I never knew I was a motivational speaker, I said guy Wats up nw he said cool meet Angela she will be chilling with us tonight and he winked at me. I teased them about getting girls but i never know it would come this fast. They left nd it was just me Lara nd mark talking, Lara was all cool with me holding and touching me which I liked her doing out in the open, it was 5pm nd the first match started between Platoon 1 and 2 and it was quite interesting as we all watched at the end Platoon 1 won nd everywhere was crowded. I told Lara we should go chill in our spot we stayed there for awhile and I was just thinking about Kizzo and William Wat they had planned that evening, so I didn't want any mishaps I told lara that we will be chilling tonight and she said no qualms. So I saw her off to her hostel and we agreed to meet up in the next 20 minutes at the mami so I went to the hostel to change too, Kizzo and William were there nd they were all smiles wen they saw me. Kizzo said guy how far do make we enter mami Na, I knew he had plans of bringing that fair girl I saw him with at noon, I was happy for them that we all gonna be with some pretty yarinyas tonight but at the same time I was having a weird feeling about that night. Stay put to find out Wat happened that night...

8 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by queenasasili(f): 8:34am On Mar 06, 2017
You still the sleep? abi PHCN no give you light to charge your phone ?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by ped007(m): 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nice writeup...
Still following...
And learning from your story...
Truth be told.... I intend being 'on-my-own' in camp for just one reason (their delay in mobilizing my set)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.