Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (155987 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Comments and contributions guyz..... Haba you guyz have turned ghost readers on me.... Not cool guyz.....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dxpecial(m): 1:02am On Apr 22, 2018
where is her picture? @Emmerich09

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Emmerich09
My brother, your story is a very captivating one. It just threw me into a world of imaginations and fantasy. Very inspiring!
Well presented!
If I may I ask, what became of kizzo and Williams?
And due to the sweetness of the story, I really wish it is a true-life story. Please! Tell me it is!

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 22, 2018
dxpecial:
where is her picture?

If possible, include this! @Emmerich09

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dxpecial(m): 1:14am On Apr 22, 2018
diago94:
Emmerich09
My brother, your story is a very captivating one. It just threw me into a world of imaginations and fantasy. Very inspiring!
Well presented!
If I may I ask, what became of kizzo and Williams?
And due to the sweetness of the story, I really wish it is a true-life story. Please! Tell me it is!
bro it is a true life story it happened at Delta NYSC orientation camp

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 22, 2018
dxpecial:
bro it is a true life story it happened at Delta NYSC orientation camp
Awwww! That's very wonderful!

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2018
dxpecial:
where is her picture? @Emmerich09
dxpecial after my last update of today, I will start posting pics...

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2018
diago94:

If possible, include this! @Emmerich09
I will..
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Uwaomaokey(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by julaion: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
is getting more and more intresting,abeg yan all thesegirls forming queen elizabeth,in shot make them see clara first

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:23am On Apr 23, 2018
After waking up at first then looked at the time it was almost 3am, so after thinking of how the day would pan out I lay down back on my bed then i drifted. I was so surprised when i woke up nd saw 4:05am I was shocked to see that the soldiers aren't already here shouting at us. Then I heard someone say so it's because today is our last day in camp dey want to treat us well. I just smiled and thought damn this guyz might leave us to stay till 12am dis night ooo, meaning we can stay in Mami till 12am or so i thought..... So that morning was the most peaceful morning ever in camp, I cant believe I slept till 4am and it felt so good cuz it's been a while.

So i came down to see kizzo was already awake and William too, we hailed each other nd started talking about how suprised we were to have slept an hour longer, just right then they announced that we should all be in the same parade ground by 5am,immediately everyone started rushing to take their baths and stuff, we just went to the Mami and took our baths, dressed up and straight down to the parade ground. They did their usual shii all along my mind wasn't even there, I just wanted to see Lara so badly and tell her of our plans for tonight. I looked all over for her but i wasn't seeing her, so I decided to chill cuz it was still dark, then as i was just standing in line with other guyz, someone just slid into my back nd held me tightly i smiled nd thought it was my Lara. I turned around to be shocked seeing damy of all people I was like damy wat are you doing here, this is not even your platoon, next thing I heard was mitch why are you treating me like dis, I was a bit embarrassed cuz some ppl were close to us and must be hearing our discussion. I was like treating you how?
That's how she started ranting about how i havnt seen her in a while and never bothered to ask about her or even call her. I was like damy dis is a very big camp it's possible for us to be here for 2 weeks and not even see each other so if you really wanted to see me dat bad why didn't you call me. She started telling me how sick she had been nd how she had been in the camp clinic for almost a week now, I was surprise to hear that but I didn't let it show, i just asked her hw she's feeling nd she said as you can see am better mitch, she held my hands and said since today will be our last day in camp, I really want to spend it with you!

In my mind I was like shey olori buruku ni geh yi sha (I hope this girl is not way crazy) when she said that i just smiled and said we will see about that damy and i just left where she was nd entered another line scanning for Lara. Then I thought about what just happened then i was like dis damy is a crazy girl ooo maybe her camp boyfriend has dumped her she's now looking for a guy to eat he's money before she leaves here, God forbid dat won't work, she can't come nd spoil my already planned out day with Lara and the guyz...

I looked around further but couldn't see her so i just thought she Might be in the hostel or something. So by this time it was almost 7am and the day is bright, we were all sitting on the grass and our platoon commander was addressing us, telling us how good we have been so far and how happy he has us in his platoon. When he was done talking to us and left, we were all still sitting nd talking generally about how we were going make our last night in camp a memorable one, that's how i felt a pair of soft, sweet, palms covering my eyes I couldn't see bit I knew she stole the show cuz everyone was just looking at us, I already perceived her scent and I knew it was Lara. She can play for Africa, she told me to stand up gently and when I opened my eyes she was just there standing nd smiling like a baby. I just hugged her and said smalls, that's the name I gave her and she really likes it cuz her name is Lara so I call her Lara Smalls. I was like where have you been hiding out all morning? Have been looking all over for you, she apologized and said she was just arranging some of her stuff in the hostel and i Said Okey. We were still there standing while the bigle for breakfast was rang and i told her we should go have breakfast and discuss how tonight is going to be, she looked at me mischievously and said you dis boy what are you planning? I looked at her winked and said you will know wen the time comes. We went to the Mami bought food nd chaow like crazy, when we were through and i called the lady to come collect her money. She came and i asked How much she told me and I brought out my wallet and just when I was about to pay her, lara just intercepted nd said she wants to pay her nd I said no she shouldn't worry about it, I stretched out my hands to pay her and Lara intercepted me from paying her again. I looked at her nd said smalls chill out i got dis and as I was about paying for the third time she just snatched the money away from me, deep her hands in her waist pouch brought out money and paid the lady. I sat there looking like what type of girl will do dis in our current Nigeria,then she said something that made me fall more in love with her, she said why must you be the one paying for me almost all the time it's not fair mitch, let's share the burden of financial issues together from naw on. She took the money I wanted to pay nd pushed it down my breastpocket lol, but seriously those words she said to me makes me know that she's very different from the normal camp girls that will eat you dry to the bones.
I looked at her for like 2 minutes straight without blinking and she started say mitch, mitch, what is it? Are you okay? Did I offend you by paying for the food? I broke my silence by saying you are wonderful bby, what you did was a kind gesture that very few girls would do, so I say thank you, she laughed and said you dis mitch you are too down to earth with your words and reasoning, which is good for a gentle man like you, when she said gentle man we both paused looked at each other and laughed like crazy. I smiled and said what makes you think that am a gentleman, she said are you seriously asking me that question? I say yeah, she said okay incase you don't know or you don't see it, let me tell you......

You see a gentleman is someone you don't meet everyday, and when you are lucky enough to meet one like I just did recently you should know at once.
A gentleman is one who sees things differently from other men, the way he talks, walks, his attitude and above all well to go charisma says it all. So my mitchy bby believe you me when I say you are my gentleman, mehn when she said those words it was like I should lift her off her feet and kiss her so softly, I felt good inside me hearing her voice out her mind to me in that way. So next thing i said so bby how are we going to crown up this night in grand style, and she gave me the most amazing answer of all time by saying am down for you bby let's go all out and have fun......
Stay tuned
More updates coming soon
Let me go and sleep before I will be late for work tomorrow... My eyes are already closing its blinds lol... grin

3 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Pharmtj: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2018
next

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:31am On Apr 23, 2018
Pharmtj:
next
hmmmm madam.... Nice one seeing you here wit me, I tot by dis time am the only one online writing....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Pharmtj: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Emmerich09:
hmmmm madam.... Nice one seeing you here wit me, I tot by dis time am the only one online writing....
i am a Sir?

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:40am On Apr 23, 2018
Pharmtj:
i work in the hospital, Just went to attend to an emergency, sleep nor gree come... I am a Sir?
wow guyz we have a doctor in the house, nice one tho and sorry for calling you madam....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Pharmtj: 1:40am On Apr 23, 2018
interesting .....next

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:49am On Apr 23, 2018
Pharmtj:
interesting .....next
smiley
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by smart6(m): 9:04am On Apr 23, 2018
So this is where i meet up the story, thank God i reach before camp end. lol. U write well, the mix of suspense u add to it i enjoyed. grin cheesy wink I learnt some things. Shey lara go dey my own camp by Batch A stream II. LOL grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Succette: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Nawa oo. So I followed this story and coincidentally I'm here in issele uku 2018 batch A. Oga Solo is indeed a clown!

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
Succette:
Nawa oo. So I followed this story and coincidentally I'm here in issele uku 2018 batch A. Oga Solo is indeed a clown!
welcome to Isselu-uku and enjoy your stay bro...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
Let me share with you guyz some of my camp pictures before I continue with my updates...
That's me in the first picture
William in the second
Kizzo in the third, d one without glasses...

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
More pics coming up soon... I know y'all be asking for Lara's pic, I will post it....

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by smart6(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Emmerich09:
More pics coming up soon... I know y'all be asking for Lara's pic, I will post it....

YES O! Me i cant wait gan

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Camp was dope... cool

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by louiskay(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2018
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
please try and read my thoughts ooooo......

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2018
louiskay:
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

please try and read my thoughts ooooo......
what's so funny bruh?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Oluwadare: 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Phew!!! until I see that Lara picture, I'm going no where.

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by louiskay(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
Emmerich09:
what's so funny bruh?

stop acting ignorant jare.... why will you post pictures of the crew members and you knowingly omitted Lara-s picture...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by dxpecial(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
louiskay:

stop acting ignorant jare.... why will you post pictures of the crew members and you knowingly omitted Lara-s picture...
just chill bro he will post it

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
louiskay:

wow me acting ignorant? Not really bro if you were paying close attention and reading closely you will see where I said I was going to post it...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
dxpecial:

just chill bro he will post it
Thanks for your understanding...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.