Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,071 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:26 AM

My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State - NYSC (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (155153 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2018
Sniper4real:
this guy never update. Mtchew, experience 4 3 weeks camping con long like this.
calm down Bro... I won't fail you guyz....
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Pharmtj: 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
Emmerich09:
calm down Bro... I won't fail you guyz....
boys Da vex for you jare... lol. But you deserve some accolades

1 Like

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2018
Pharmtj:
boys Da vex for you jare... lol. But you deserve some accolades
Thanks hun.... cool
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by badinfluence: 11:28am On May 02, 2018
This is beginning to look like you're trying to come up with a 'perfect' conclusion to this story.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2018
badinfluence:
This is beginning to look like you're trying to come up with a 'perfect' conclusion to this story.
nah.... It's already there... Thanks for reading up tho...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Succette: 8:40pm On May 05, 2018
Emmerich09:
I saw her off to her hostel gate we did the usual and I told her we will catch up in the afternoon, I headed back to the hostel and met the guys drinking and the hostel was in a high mood, guyz are happy that they are finally leaving camp. I joined kizzo and William and we were all turning up, then William asked mitch how's this night going to be naw? I dropped my cup and said I tot you guyz won't ask!
When it comes to things like this I like to always be in charge cuz I don't want any mishaps to occur.
L
Then I said OK OK so guy how far, you guyz wanna ball with us tonight right they all said yes, then I said can you pay the price? And they asked how much, I said the 3 of you should give kizzo 30k he's our accountant, they immediately agreed I was like wtf I tot they were going to back out. They niggas are clearly in the mood to off themselves this night.

Immediately Mike collected the atm of the two other guyz nd headed to the atm, I asked the other 2 guys to give us some space to talk nd they did. Once they were no longer in site kizzo said mitch you are a nigga, imagine fresh 30 grand from those guyz and I was like no kizzo you ain't getting the point we don't need their money, I tot me telling them 30k would make them leave us alone, then William said if I didn't know Mike and I was like yeah I do see him in the hostel and he was like no, that the guy came from a rich azz family and he likes to ball, I was like damn rich spoilt brat I should have told them 50k. Kizzo saw I was displeased and said nigga calm down, and I said no kizzo we havnt chilled with this guyz before what if they loose their heads while drinking and then start fighting or trying to do something stupid.
William chipped in and said mitch relax, I will talk to dem plus just see it as an added bonus for us, I was like okay if you say so. Then I told kizzo to bring out a pen and paper to start taking down the list of attilares for tonights, first on the list was vodka my previous vodka....

I feel your exaggerated so much about the amounts.... moreover girls hostels in Delta camp don't have gates.. I visit the Mami well and I'm wondering what you'll buy with over 50k in one night.

4 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Succette: 8:45pm On May 05, 2018
Bruv I feel you exaggerated so much about the amounts. I visit Mami often here in Delta as a batch A 18 Corp member and I'm wondering what you'll buy with over 50k in just one night! Haba! Moreover hostels in issele uku don't have gates...

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 5:05pm On May 08, 2018
Succette:

I feel your exaggerated so much about the amounts.... moreover girls hostels in Delta camp don't have gates.. I visit the Mami well and I'm wondering what you'll buy with over 50k in one night.
Lol like you said you feel I over exaggerated.... Dats your own view and opinion... By the way wat year did you serve? Plus if you really visit Mami very well then you will know 50k isn't much to spend when you are with a group of friends. Plus it was our last day in camp, I knew guyz who spent 70k upwards so dnt even go there. It's all good and I appreciate you saying your mind....

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kesterkendra(m): 6:00pm On May 08, 2018
Emmerich09:
Lol like you said you feel I over exaggerated.... Dats your own view and opinion... By the way wat year did you serve? Plus if you really visit Mami very well then you will know 50k isn't much to spend when you are with a group of friends. Plus it was our last day in camp, I knew guyz who spent 70k upwards so dnt even go there. It's all good and I appreciate you saying your mind....
but bros, kindly update... It's taking forever
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 7:46am On May 09, 2018
Kesterkendra:
but bros, kindly update... It's taking forever
apologies bro I know it's taking long, it's because of work. But I will
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 2:13pm On May 11, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, am so sorry it's taking me so long to post an update, but surely this weekend i will... Thanks for ur understanding...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by zeezco2020: 3:57pm On May 13, 2018
You are doing fine but this story too dey long o. Have being reading this story before I go for service now I don pass out and the story never finish. Sha post Lara pix make we see

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2018
clemzyzone:
This guy na scam jare
you read up till dis point and this is what you could say? This really shows how dumb you are...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:06pm On May 14, 2018
clemzyzone:
This guy na scam jare
you read up till dis point and this is what you could say? This really shows how dumb you are... Now leave my thread...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Emmerich09(m): 1:07pm On May 14, 2018
zeezco2020:
You are doing fine but this story too dey long o. Have being reading this story before I go for service now I don pass out and the story never finish. Sha post Lara pix make we see
Thanks bruv.... Will do...
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by clemzyzone(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
Emmerich09:
you read up till dis point and this is what you could say? This really shows how dumb you are... Now leave my thread...

I got interested to this extent bcoz I served In Delta and enjoyed my service year coz I heard slight similar experience .I purposely called you scam just to hear your reaction.It is so pathetic you could react and do a throwback by insulting and telling to leave your thread like it's your house nor property lol...But bro what can I can say you are human after all and ain't perfect.The time you used in replying with insult you suppose just use am complete and finish wetin u don start.Anyeays nice writeup...Come finish ur story,one luv bro no homo grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by TEODIN: 10:02am On May 26, 2018
Emmerich09:
Guy no mind the guy.... some people still appreciate your work, I have been reading ur story as a guest and I registered to tell you say you too much... Everything good for your side... Mention me once you post lara pic sha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by clemzyzone(m): 12:39am On May 28, 2018
E no suppose mind me na, afterall he don pursue me like he-goat grin for him thread, I understand say na Lara pics u wan see bah...But na suspense or high jump we de so...Y be say Na the End con de delay.Guess I was right though about d earlier comment cheesy wink
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kendricklamar(m): 5:43am On Jun 27, 2018
So op you finally killed this thread??
What was the essence of starting something good without finishing grin undecided ??

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by nonye6194: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
I've read this shii for few days now in a stretch without touching my new movies I downloaded and it's still not complete?

it's like reading a really good book or seeing a movie only to find out the last chapter is missing or the movie no copy complete finish.

Op fear God now Haba cheesy
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Paschalsays(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Emmerich09:
Good afternoon everyone, am so sorry it's taking me so long to post an update, but surely this weekend i will... Thanks for ur understanding...
I'll indulge you cos you had my attention till this point. Your experience -so far- is like having sex without cumming ;-(...like a wedding ceremony without 'owambe'.:-> God help you Emmerich09.

2 Likes

Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by GentlePEACE: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Wow... What a nice piece. See me reading, smiling and blushing like i was there. Op good work.. I will be heading to camp this month GOD willing. how is life after service, i hope you and Lara are still together?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Paschalsays(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2018
GentlePEACE:
Wow... What a nice piece. See me reading, smiling and blushing like i was there. Op good work.. I will be heading to camp this month GOD willing. how is life after service, i hope you and Lara are still together?
Sup, whr dyu get posted?
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by torrex09: 5:26am On Jul 23, 2018
We just dey on suspence like dis when will you give us the ending now
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Kesterkendra(m): 1:50am On Jul 30, 2018
torrex09:
We just dey on suspence like dis when will you give us the ending now
Emmerich and Lara have broken up.reason he can't/won't complete the story
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by Asakel(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2018
So no more update? Make I go experience my own na.
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by JezCalMeJay(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
Started before going to camp,
now I'm bout close to pop grin grin
Re: My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State by badinfluence: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
JezCalMeJay:
Started before going to camp,
now I'm bout close to pop grin grin
And the guy still dey write about 3 weeks in camp grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (38) (Reply)

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.