Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! - Forum Games (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! (56554 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Who Can Crack The Code And Unlock The Padlock? / Can You Crack The Code? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Blendoscarz10(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Blendoscarz10(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by EternalTruths: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2017
jstriker442:
u dnt need my logic, just use yr own logic and compare btw 042 nd 062. Especially with the third hint, i.e d one at top right. Anticipating ur reply.

If you check the 3 sets of numbers 6 appear in, you will discover that it never appeared in the center.
That confirm to us, that 6 can only be in the centre since 2 has been confirmed to be the 3rd position and 0 can only occupy 1st and 2nd positions.
Since 6 has not occupied the second position in all its appearance, it confirms it is one of those numbers wrongly placed.

Look closely. 682 614 and 206

Therefore the answer is

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by cooljude(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

you are wrong

look at the reoccurrence of 6 but at wrong places except the center.

Note that they said one is correct but wrongly place does not make the others wrong.

did 6 change its location WRT to combo one and two. meaning that 6 is not among. Remember the first one said one was correct and rightly placed while the other one said one was correct but wrongly placed. so if 6 was correct and rightly placed while wouldn't it hold with statement two even though it occupies the same location as it's location in the first combination. Just follow my logic and you would get it rightly.
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by EternalTruths: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2017
cooljude:

did 6 change its location WRT to combo one and two. meaning that 6 is not among. Remember the first one said one was correct and rightly placed while the other one said one was correct but wrongly placed. so if 6 was correct and rightly placed while wouldn't it hold with statement two even though it occupies the same location as it's location in the first combination. Just follow my logic and you would get it rightly.

One was correct and rightly placed does not make the other wrong.

Get the logic behind that statement.

Note in all 3 appearances, 6 never occupied the center. it only occupied first and third positions

Therefore the answer is

In logic, you take note of patterns and occurrences
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by freekick: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Yea bro, u said 062 and am saying its 042. Definitely we both agree on 0 and 2 been correct and well placed. ok. Now go to box 206 where two numbers are correct(2 and 0 according to me and you) which means 6 is out of the way. Go through again bro.
EternalTruths:

If you check the 3 sets of numbers 6 appear in, you will discover that it never appeared in the center.

That confirm to us, that 6 can only be in the centre since 2 has been confirmed to be the 3rd number.

pls give me a reply if you disagree with my logic

freekick
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by azpekuliar: 9:25am On Feb 23, 2017
042 .. solved it this past weekend.
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by jstriker442(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

That confirm to us, that 6 can only be in the centre since 2 has been confirmed to be the 3rd position and 0 can only occupy 1st and 2nd positions.
Since 6 has not occupied the second position in all its appearance, it confirms it is one of those numbers wrongly placed.

Therefore the answer is

seems u r very lost, nw lets take ds slowly. Assume u dnt knw the answer, and u r given options 042 nd 062. Nw start with the TOP LEFT hint to compare. Please dnt make us resort to google. Think it through. Cheers
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by cooljude(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

One was correct and rightly placed does not make the other wrong.

Get the logic behind that statement.

Note in all 3 appearances, 6 never occupied the center. it only occupied first and third positions

That is exactly what you don't get. 6 contradicts itself in statement 1 & 2. If it was the right number and in the right position in statement 1, it should hold truth for statement 2. but if you follow up well. 2 was the correct number and in the right orientation in statement one. please read my first analysis well.

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by EternalTruths: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
freekick:
Yea bro, u said 062 and am saying its 042. Definitely we both agree on 0 and 2 been correct and well placed. ok. Now go to box 206 where two numbers are correct(2 and 0 according to me and you) which means 6 is out of the way. Go through again bro.
cooljude

That is where we diverge

Two numbers are correct but wrongly placed does not mean the last number was rightly placed.

Get the logic

6 in all its appearances, never occupied the center.
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Clitx(f): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2017
... is the correct answer. In that order!
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Baylow25(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Baylow25:
the answer is 738 because the question clearly states that it has a '3' digit key
you guys over think too much
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by dapolaw(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Gnwuashi: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
042 without a doubt
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by freekick: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
You not getting it. 0 and 2, correct and wrongly placed in box 206.OK let do it this way. 206,062,602 are the possible outcomes according to your digit if arranged in different ways. But in box 206, it says only two digit out of your chosen digit are correct(0 and 2)but wrongly placed. 6 is out of it.
EternalTruths:

cooljude

That is where we diverge

Two numbers are correct but wrongly placed does not mean the last number was rightly placed.

Get the logic

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by cooljude(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

cooljude

That is where we diverge

Get the logic

I had solved it before I checked Google. since you won't agree with me, check this link. http://www.forwardjunction.com/2016/12/will-you-crack-code-with-answer.html?m=1
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by EternalTruths: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2017
freekick:
You not getting it. 0 and 2, correct and wrongly placed in box 206.OK let do it this way. 206,062,602 are the possible outcomes according to your digit if arranged in different ways. But in box 206, it says only two digit out of your chosen digit are correct(0 and 2)but wrongly placed. 6 is out of it.

Listen to your comment

But in box 206, it says only two digit out of your chosen digit are correct(0 and 2)

That word " Only " was never stated.
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by MosD: 9:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by SmartyPants(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2017
@ Moscobabs 042

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by sarujaSA(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2017
moscobabs:

[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by gly(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2017
062 is the code! @Eternatruth said it all

1 Like

Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by freekick: 9:48am On Feb 23, 2017
I concur bro. But my final answer is 042 final answer.
EternalTruths:

Listen to your comment

But in box 206, it says only two digit out of your chosen digit are correct(0 and 2)

That word " Only " was never stated.
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by EternalTruths: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2017
cooljude:

I had solved it before I checked Google. since you won't agree with me, check this link. http://www.forwardjunction.com/2016/12/will-you-crack-code-with-answer.html?m=1

jstriker442
freekick go to the site and check the last comment which I have pasted below

Sh
February 22, 2017 at 8:11 PM
The answer will be 062 if you look at the conditions as 'atleast' for example: atleast " one number is correct and well placed". The answer is 042 if u look at the conditions as 'only' ie. Only " two numbers are correct and wrongly placed" for example..
Does this make sense..anyone else follow this logic??

cooljude and freekick, since the word only was not included in the statement, 042 is not acceptable as the only true answer until a condition called " Only " is attached

The true answers are 062 and 042 depending on the condition attached but note that only was not stated
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by isnovic(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2017
COdeGenesis:

Olodoo them ask abt your favorite or the correct answer
Don't ever quote me and insult me if I don't mention you

I have given my answers what is your business idiot
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by jstriker442(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2017
EternalTruths:

jstriker442
freekick go to the site and check the last comment which I have pasted below

Sh
February 22, 2017 at 8:11 PM
The answer will be 062 if you look at the conditions as 'atleast' for example: atleast " one number is correct and well placed". The answer is 042 if u look at the conditions as 'only' ie. Only " two numbers are correct and wrongly placed" for example..
Does this make sense..anyone else follow this logic??

cooljude and freekick, since the word only was not included in the statement, 042 is not acceptable as the only true answer until a condition called " Only " is attached

The true answers are 062 and 042 depending on the condition attached but note that only was not stated

there is no two answers to it Oga!
Note: Even in exams, u are told to pick CLOSEST POSSIBLE ans. Between 062 nd 042, which satisfies all stated conditions ??
D only ans is 042. GOOGLE IT
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by okpukpu(m): 10:04am On Feb 23, 2017
601 or 042
Re: Are You Smart? Crack The Code!! by Ourboss: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2017
2 6 0

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Start With The Last Word(yoruba Version) / What's On Your Mind (remix)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.