Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) (35525 Views)

Attack On Charly Boy: Suspects Arrested After (Video) / Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by keneto1424(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
EmeeNaka:
Islam is a religion of peace grin
yes ooo
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by sharpshap(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
This Kogi has turned something else, that's how my cousins were kidnapped at Lokoja in broad daylight.
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by OMAP1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
kokosin:
so boko boys don dey do robbery work?
No be airway, na airroad.
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by FLYFIRE(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Don't worry, the Dullard WILL release them
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
undecided undecided lipsrsealed sad angry sad angry sad kill them all,spare nobody especially those with black spot on their head.Kill them all
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by YonkijiSappo: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Egbira too wan join boko... Lmao
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by fmlala: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
zionmade:
I know those guys. I once met dem in senegal. They are senegalese. Check dem well. I want to start practicing professional lying. Can someone help me wit lai mohammad's number.

But those guys are not BH members na. BH modus operandi is not armed robbery. They believe in booom and d rest is history.

You surely know them because you are one them
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ozid:
The way you guys are problem to we Ebiras? SMH
Is hightime u guys trace back ur root, violence prone ethnic
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by zionmade(m): 10:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
fmlala:

You surely know them because you are one them
Yes bro it was lai mohammad dat introduced dem to me. He told me they were senegalese.
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by BERNIMOORE: 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
fakeprophet:
If you trace these criminals and hoodlums very well,, u will discover that there are ebira, they are problem to us igala and okun
no they are Libyans and that picture was taken during Hutu/Tutsi war in Uganda according to el-fai, so where did you get your story sir, stop spreading deadly news Ok it's dangerous like cancer 0k
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by naxman(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
yayabello sha
you wnt to tell us all our money went for security.... hhhhmmm dairis god oh
tell me a different story.

1 Like

Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by realoscar84(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
fakeprophet:
If you trace these criminals and hoodlums very well,, u will discover that there are ebira, they are problem to us igala and okun
may thunder fire that ur leprosy afflicted fingers u used to type that rubbish. Most igalas are Idol worshippers no matter the religion they professed. Useless tribe who believe in so much jazz. We are ready for una. Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, make I see how him too go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Their problem....actuali,guez they gan spnd dem remainin daiz in wondaland...
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Ozid(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2017
fakeprophet:

What are you saying? Answer question you no fit. My broda you beta receive sense there is nobody hating another person for unknown reason which makes that person to progress more than the person he is hating.
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Those moronic Nigerians who thought Boko Haram is limited to the northeastern region of Nigeria should revisit their thought process. Boko Haram is a well constructed agenda.
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by miky(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2017
I bet everyone loves the soldiers now right??they are not useless no more abi

1 Like

Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by ibnidris(m): 4:30am On Feb 23, 2017
ajacent98:
See my account balance is working for all sim

Ipob liv us alone .. we don't need credit.... go scam ur ipob members
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Chinagurum1995(m): 4:39am On Feb 23, 2017
That's good let them be arrested idiot. angry

Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:03am On Feb 23, 2017
fakeprophet:
With all due respect and no bigotry intended, Igala people are the dumbest set of Nigerians i Know.
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Akinaukwa: 5:26am On Feb 23, 2017
I remember mentioning it on another thread that most leaders of BH are Kogites. Considering the strategic location of the State, a drastic step needs to be taken to nip their activities in the bud before they constitute hell of a nuisance and menace to innocent Nigerians who daily pass through the Confluence State to other parts of the country.

1 Like

Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by mizeniola(f): 6:02am On Feb 23, 2017
fakeprophet:
okun ooooo
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by mizeniola(f): 6:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Akinaukwa:
I remember mentioning it on another thread that most leaders of BH are Kogites. Considering the strategic location of the State, a drastic step needs to be taken to nip their activities in the bud before they constitute hell of a nuisance and menace to innocent Nigerians who daily pass through the Confluence State to other parts of the country.
hold it there........kogites kor
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by gominau(m): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2017
Ozid:
The way you guys are problem to we Ebiras? SMH

I can't wait to see those Igalas moved to benefit where they will meet their match.
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Junior66(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2017
fakeprophet:
Ebiras people take Islam too serious. I have since discovered that the more pious muslims are, the more likelihood they will be a nuisance to their society. That is why Kogi Central which is arguably the centre of Islam in Kogi has been bombed more than 6 times by Boko Haram. Even Ankpa people sef, very fanatic muslims there.

3 Likes

Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Junior66(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2017
realoscar84:
may thunder fire that ur leprosy afflicted fingers u used to type that rubbish. Most igalas are Idol worshippers no matter the religion they professed. Useless tribe who believe in so much jazz. We are ready for una. Pikin wey say im mama no go sleep, make I see how him too go sleep.

you are proving him right with your violent outburst. Why are you Ebiras always angry sef and very violent? And you guys were never desert warriors o. Fulanis of the middlebelt.
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by oweman: 7:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Check those robbers well they are very likely from Edo and or biafrogs trained !
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by nobsalis: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Junior66:

you are proving him right with your violent outburst. Why are you Ebiras always angry sef and very violent? And you guys were never desert warriors o. Fulanis of the middlebelt.

it seems Kogites ain't united within demself aii
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Ozid(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
gominau:

I can't wait to see those Igalas moved to benefit where they will meet their match.
They are no match to us b4. They are just been jealous over us shikena. Since they lost out in the governorship election their heart have not been at rest, they throw tantrums over us (Ebiras) like small children. Am happy they (Igalas) are alive to watch an Ebira man rule them that's what is paining them and it will continue to pain them till afta 8yrs. Nyene bros, uwa dahi.

1 Like

Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by nobsalis: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2017
fakeprophet:

i thought ebira and igala are one na. Shey u guys are from same state?
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by nobsalis: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Ozid:
They are no match to us b4. They are just been jealous over us shikena. Since they lost out in the governorship election their heart have not been at rest, they throw tantrums over us (Ebiras) like small children. Am happy they (Igalas) are alive to watch an Ebira man rule them that's what is paining them and it will continue to pain them till afta 8yrs. Nyene bros, uwa dahi.

before now i use to tink kogi people are d most united.... But from your comment... It seems u guys are so much divided....
Re: Army Bust Boko Haram Cell In Kogi, 17 Suspects Arrested ( Photo) by Aywire(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2017
zionmade:
I know those guys. I once met dem in senegal. They are senegalese. Check dem well. I want to start practicing professional lying. Can someone help me wit lai mohammad's number.

But those guys are not BH members na. BH modus operandi is not armed robbery. They believe in booom and d rest is history.

They Have no more sponsors, they need money to operate...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili / Three Persons In Nigeria Wealthier Than 83m Nigerians – Oxfam / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.