Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? (896 Views)

“Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nairaland Forum Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by jimmyolasun: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Its been a while since any of our super trolls on Nairaland opened a thread and i can't help but confess that i miss them. Most time, i log in just to come view their threads and laff. Unlike this days where we have idiots trying so hard to be relevant and fake monikers.
Pls help resurrect our super trolls.
Cc mrcork
Cc jesusboiy
Cc adaksbullet
Cc akanbibabatunde
Cc politicalthug
Cc seun grin
Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
Creating this thread to ask after them also makes you one... wink

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jesusboiy nd Mrcork cool
Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by Draei: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
Dumb Op, nexxxt!
Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by jimmyolasun: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Draei:
Dumb Op, nexxxt!

yea, your dad taught me how. Omo ale! Next!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by subtlemee(f): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
They are all under the bed,inside a calabash,tied together with red and black pieces of cloth.. lipsrsealed

I watch too much Nigerian films
Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ok

Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by thunderfiremods(m): 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
*resurrect*...are they dead
Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
was seun among the trolls
Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by popefuse(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
jimmyolasun:
Its been a while since any of our super trolls on Nairaland opened a thread and i can't help but confess that i miss them. Most time, i log in just to come view their threads and laff. Unlike this days where we have idiots trying so hard to be relevant and fake monikers.
Cc mrcork
Cc jesusboiy
Cc adaksbullet
Cc akanbibabatunde
Cc politicalthug
Cc seun grin
recession at work #them no get SUB
Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by adaksbullet: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
jimmyolasun:
Cc mrcork
Cc jesusboiy
Cc adaksbullet
Cc akanbibabatunde
Cc politicalthug
Cc seun grin
eh you!

While we u be called me troy angry angry angry

His mine tread not alway made senseses too u? angry and wait their, I'm I looked like Jesus crist that his resurated on 7th day? undecided
Re: Where Are The Super Trolls Of Nairaland?? by firstking01(m): 11:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
I see mr seun's name among the trollers list shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Game Trending On Facebook / Why Do Men Urinate After First Ejaculation / How Do I Win Back Her Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.