Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean (586 Views)

I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) / My Girlfriend Is 2 Months Pregnant And My Wife Is 6 Months Pregnant; What Can I / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by fineboynl(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
the first time i saw her she was looking at me and i proceeded to play along to get her number, note that I didn't toast her even till today. after all i wanted to just sleep with her. but after that day when we met again I was not impressed with her and her dressing and not that interested to sleep with her again. something like she remind me of my ex. which I don't want to talk about.

however we became just friends like that. though she keep asking me what a want from her back then. I told her I don't want a relationship cause I don't need one and we are just friends and I notice she is strongly and managing with her career And because of this she is demanding money for many things and she is in school and not that she is asking me directly but singing it to my ear. and I don't want to put myself in that line. I am not rich and still managing myself. I don't want to date her.

for quite sometime now we are not talking. because the last time she was looking for Money badly to settle some school stuff and I don't want to call her since I can't help and she was calling but I didn't pick her calls several times. sometimes I am tempted to call her but I don't want us to talk about the money issues.

now I dreamt that she came to me with pregnancy. I ask her you are pregnant she said yes. who is responsible she said she don't know who Is responsible. I said this look like 7 months old belle she said its 7 months and she only get to find out she was pregnant just a month ago.
I only made her comfortable around me in the dream and was telling her look what you done to yourself.

looking at her was depressed and pain, there were rashes in her skin. now how are you going to live with this burden and school? there are some things we talk about that I can't explain here. let me stop here. but among all the dream look so real until I woke up.

note she is not my girlfriend and nothing serious between us. before ask I didn't and have not slept with her. so what is dream mean. it was so real.
Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by 14teenK: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
You no my nigga in dreams things happen upside down....this might mean and am sure it means your about to be hit by erectile dysfunction
Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
it means u should fast for nine months
Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
I no fit read
Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by malikombi(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
Start saving money for diapers. It's now super-expensive
Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by fineboynl(m): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
some of you didn't read the topic before commenting. which one is save money for diapers? I didn't impregnate her.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
fineboynl:
some of you didn't read the topic before commenting. which one is save money for diapers? I didn't impregnate her.
Some dreams don't really come to pass while some do. Just free your head.
Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by holatin(m): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
when are we coming for d naming ceremony
Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by Stevengerd(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Op Just Be Careful Around Her. Make Ur Dream No Go Cum To Manifestation.
Re: I Had A Dream That She Is Pregnant What Does It Mean by mankan2k7(m): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
It means recession will soon be over. cheer bro

(1) (Reply)

. / The Dangers Most People Don’t Even Think About While Having Unprotected S3x / advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.