Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog (5200 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Easy Way To Drive Traffic From Search Engine To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog by sunnedee2: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2017
I am afraid I will have to criticize your post. Why?
The first rule is to have readeable and interesting content.

This your post flaunts the rule.

- No proper spacing,

- No proper formatting (bold, bullets etc)

Just copy and paste.

Nothing personal bro.
Just positive criticism.
Re: 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2017
lonelydora:
How can I be first to comment on a thread I know nothing about?

Abeg, who wan buy this space?
i need this land desperately and am willing to buy for 10 kobo

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Iruobean:
Pls I need job. Am a graduate.

How about mentioning the course you studied xo it would be easier for people to proffers help
Re: 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog by Revolva(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin check my blog.....ok i got good traffic
Re: 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog by Oyediran11(m): 10:54am On Feb 23, 2017
daamazing:
Guys help o, I bought domain from whogohost, how do I link it to my blogger blog?
Thanks

Your hosting company should be able to solve that for you. If they don't, you can PM me then.
Re: 5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog by thexemplary(f): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2017
This is wonderful..
If you would like to blog but don't know how to go about it

WhatsApp me 07038491516

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me On The Installation Of (usebb) And (phorum) Site / Mark Zuckerberg Walking Without Bodyguard Today (pics) / How To Translate 1688 Mobile APP From Chinese To English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.