Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... (36369 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / From PM To The Altar: Two Nairalanders Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by refiner(f): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2017
wristbangle:

Fixed cool
grin...
Damn!...where is my lip stick and eye pencil?..u took it away so i wont be able to step out with u to see the lawyer?... sad

I don't mind going without make up...pick up ur car keys lets go... angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Laple0541:

Na only her leg u see! you tried gan.
yes o darling grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by omonighoblessing(f): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2017
studM:

Hmm.. Na pickin b money
no no no .......na pikin pass money my dear
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Temibabie(f): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2017
Slim girls rock
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by kingsleefolli(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Bro your data no waste at least get something to show for.not all this bigot sitting at the comfort of there home and criticize ppl.keep her well.and don't stop her from nairaland but stop her from Facebook and whatap.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by ufojude: 1:36am On Feb 23, 2017
omonighoblessing:
beautiful legs she has......
happy married life dear.

Na wa o! For full human being na only leg you see wey beautiful... Omote wor kobivwro
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by naughtylagosguy(m): 1:49am On Feb 23, 2017
Olubee22:
you are not alone. Slim gals rock.

I bet you do. *picks race* grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Theoigios(m): 2:17am On Feb 23, 2017
Preca:
Happy married life to you...don't forget to post the wedding pics too

now, here's what i have been talking about, they are getting married in two month. it aint happy marri(ed) life but happy marry(ing)(april cool life.

#just_kidding
#winks

@op, congratulation oh, marriage is actually beautiful when the two parties work together in love, marriage is awesome when you get the bones of your bones,and not the bones of your flesh.
#happy_married_life_in_advance
#make_it_work
#raise_good_kids
#one_love.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Handsomecole(m): 2:43am On Feb 23, 2017
Lovely photos!!!
What what is really really paining me is that you people will only post pictures but you will never post the date and venue of your wedding. I know at least a wedding takes place amongst nairalanders every week, if I can be attending them it can epp us survive this recession.

I no dey chop too much neither I do drink too much... cry
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by columbus007(m): 4:35am On Feb 23, 2017
justscorchone:

Can you take it in the ass like she did?
guy wtf shocked
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Gbemini(m): 5:00am On Feb 23, 2017
ha una secret don expose.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by femi4: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Yuneehk:
Now I know I'm not alone in the slim and slender world smiley

I really really can not wait to post mine. I've imagined it like kilode cheesy

I wish you both a happy and fruitful marital life
The lady resemble you sef

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by deturla: 5:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Oooops:
As the D'day gradually draws near, when I'll say "I DO" to this beautiful princess God blessed me with.

Below is our prewedding pictures. She is a nairalander too...

Lalasticlala help celebrate us...

Oooops, I'll need to chat you up in PM.

It's quite important. Can you do whatsapp??
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:03am On Feb 23, 2017
badaoyeyemi is nowhere to be found
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by noziz(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2017
but the guy teeth nor be here o grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by princeakins(m): 6:39am On Feb 23, 2017
HateU2:
Slim girls rock wink and guys love the tiny waist that comes with it. Be free to post your pix dear.

Nice Pix Op.

Dz geh, u really know d spec we got dt tang for. cheesy

Wr ur own pix tho angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Tessy4life(f): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2017
It's nice, example of a decent n simple prewedding shot!
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Rinsola32(f): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2017
Congratulations bro.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by princeakins(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Idaraobong5:
Oluwa provide my boo ooo... Happy married life Op

Hmm smiley

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by princeakins(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Tessy4life:
It's nice, example of a decent n simple prewedding shot!

Let's lay more examples grin
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by krixik(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2017
We go know how far after two years. Nonsense.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by princeakins(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2017
HateU2:
Not financial Vulcanizer olodo angry. Sexual Vulcanizer ni tongue tongue
If she get good one from a guy, those things will get big smiley

Mama d mama

Bad geh tongue

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by obyrich(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Yuneehk:
Now I know I'm not alone in the slim and slender world smiley

I really really can not wait to post mine. I've imagined it like kilode cheesy

I wish you both a happy and fruitful marital life
You don't look very slim to me.

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by princeakins(m): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2017
wristbangle:

How can guys admire slim ladies and small waist like that of lion( remember your elementary song about a lion having a big head, tail and very very small waist...)

Abeg guys like it big so that they can rely on natural pillow every night.

Na dz kin pillow baba like to handle cheesy grin

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Oooops:
As the D'day gradually draws near, when I'll say "I DO" to this beautiful princess God blessed me with.

Below is our prewedding pictures. She is a nairalander too...

Lalasticlala help celebrate us...

OP's wife is tall and pretty. My kind of lady.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by FTBOY: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2017
i love her slender figure, meeeehn! my spec. kiss

HML, lucky op..+
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by wristbangle: 7:29am On Feb 23, 2017
princeakins:

Na dz kin pillow baba like to handle cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy this one na overload oo boss mi

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Olubee22(f): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2017
naughtylagosguy:

I bet you do. *picks race* grin
That could be us beht you just ran away undecided
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Oooops: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2017
deturla:

Oooops, I'll need to chat you up in PM.
It's quite important. Can you do whatsapp??
Yes pls... PM me.
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:43am On Feb 23, 2017
so so so lovelyyyyyy
Re: Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Haute:

What's a lez?
are you not a lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Can My Sister Marry A Security Man? Tufia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.