Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares (641 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Dear Virgins; Nobody Cares About Your Virginity. / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
A lot of times when I get hurt, especially by the opposite sex, I swear with my life that am never going to fall in love again.

But I just find myself going through the same cycle all over again. Sometimes, even with the same person.

Is there a way to be callous and emotionless because am just tired of love. I notice people who are players live a happier life so why should I be the slaughter lamb.

Besides, I think love and emotions makes a guy weak.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares by doctimonyeka(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
I totally understand hw u feel bro... My advice though.. Hustle hard, put love on hold and allow it to come naturally... All the best bro..

1 Like

Re: How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I totally understand hw u feel bro... My advice though.. Hustle hard, put love on hold and allow it to come naturally... All the best bro..

Thanks so much. Hustle hard.. That's the key.
Re: How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares by rawpadgin(m): 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
two-timing is the key
it's working for me
Re: How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares by doctimonyeka(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2017
TakeMeSerious:

Thanks so much. Hustle hard.. That's the key.
you are welcome... Wish you the very best..
Re: How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares by nelsonebby(m): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2017
You need to learn from me then grin
Re: How To Wake Up To The Fact That Nobody Cares by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2017
nelsonebby:
You need to learn from me then grin

Carry on my oga

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of Black Woman Dancing Naked In Public To Sia's 'cheap Thrills / Six Things You Should Do With Your Wife To Make Your Marriage Stronger / Curvy Women May Be More Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.