Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

been Disturbing Me Since Then Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / been Disturbing Me Since Then Help (13365 Views)

Chats of me and him, this married man have been disturbing my life / A Secondary Schoolgirl Has Been Disturbing Me For S*x..advice Me / Help!!! This Calabar Girl Has Been Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by CellTabRepairs: 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why are you scared?

The first time should have been the moment of concern to b with a strange woman. Now you should be bolder nah. That was when you should have asked our opinions. Imagine!

Meanwhile,

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Juicypot247:

Anything you want to do with olosho should be done in an hotel. Don't get too familiar by going to her place or taking her to yours.

So there is a standard, never knew thanks alot
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
CellTabRepairs:
Why are you scared?

The first time should have been the moment of concern to b with a strange woman. Now you should be bolder nah. That was when you should have asked our opinions. Imagine!

Meanwhile,

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool

Hmm angry
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Op say no insult lipsrsealed
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Alvino1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

Thanks man
U welcme
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by GodsLastBorn: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

So you're part of the impersonators on NL?

https://www.tineye.com/search/e71470c1ca9a0a5c1cf5ee6b318e695b51df486d/

Continue deceiving people angry angry

Guys beware. This is a fake account!
hahaha how did you get to find the original source of the pics?
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Longcucumber(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:
Hello nairalanders

Pls I need advice pls

My gf travelled abroad and a couple of weeks later I was feeling honey, I went to a motel and picked a damsel, paid her n we made out, after we had chat and "after sex kiss" she asked me for my no.

The thing now is she have been asking me to come to her house,
Telling me how she rented an apartment n how changed she is,

That she love me that I should come n spend time with her, that she want to kiss my pink lips embarassed

Truth is an scared, I promise I will see her this week

Pls I need help

Yea I no insults is allowed
niggur if insult you,what will you do.
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Longcucumber(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
I never said its my picture am using.

You dig well bro.

I'm much more prettier than the supposed girl I use her picture but I won't use mine.

I wish to be anonymous.

Thanks.
you see yourself.
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by ikp120(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
hahaha how did you get to find the original source of the pics?

Lol. grin grin grin
www.tineye.com is like Google for images cool cool
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by wizrose(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

Thanks, but are you like this in real life embarassed
now I see U are not normal maybe bet9ja can help ur ministrygrin

Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Tell her you are married, even if you are not.
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

So you're part of the impersonators on NL?
https://www.tineye.com/search/e71470c1ca9a0a5c1cf5ee6b318e695b51df486d/
Continue deceiving people angry angry

Guys beware. This is a fake account!
kudos to you detective
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by SeunWedsLinda(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:

That's a crime, and you could go to jail for that. Take that pic down bro angry angry
@ bro. Lmao grin

The handle is indeed a bro
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by ikp120(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
SeunWedsLinda:
@ bro. Lmao grin
The handle is indeed a bro
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
wizrose:
now I see U are not normal maybe bet9ja can help ur ministrygrin

You really are strange shocked
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
Tell her you are married, even if you are not.

Is that all I can conjure undecided
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Longcucumber:
niggur if insult you,what will you do.

It only bother ppl with emotion issue
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chuknovski:

you see that pity you have for her is your weakness, remember you have a great lover,you wouldn't want a baby with an ex olosho you know, soo just free her, my advice

Thanks man but hey, ......nice tip
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by wizrose(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

You really are strange shocked
I don't think so grin
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

Is that all I can conjure undecided
I had to make it simple. It is a game of the mind. She has seen in you a potential husband, and her tool is her sex magic, an experience of many years in prostitution. Dont underestimate this. She will smoke some shittt and screw the reasoning out of your left brain and you will find an excellent reason to pursue your fiancee and marry her.

My friend, back to my brief answer: Tell her that you are married. By doing so, you are uprooting the field of her intent and she will be devastated, but in order to save face, she will expect her payments for the 'mutual sex games', and your relationship with your fiancee stays safe.

This, my friend, is how I escape the grips of beautiful models who are discombobulated by my glory. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Billyonaire:
I had to make it simple. It is a game of the mind. She has seen in you a potential husband, and her tool is her sex magic, an experience of many years in prostitution. Dont underestimate this. She will smoke some shittt and screw the reasoning out of your left brain and you will find an excellent reason to pursue your fiancee and marry her.

My friend, back to my brief answer: Tell her that you are married. By doing so, you are uprooting the field of her intent and she will be devastated, but in order to save face, she will expect her payments for the 'mutual sex games', and your relationship with your fiancee stays safe.

This, my friend, is how I escape the grips of beautiful models who are discombobulated by my glory. grin grin grin grin

Dark night,tight dried wet shit n hard penis raging onward,armed with the sword of comfort, a fine mixture of oxytocin, testosterone and oestrogen, everything heightened,smell,sounds of her heart beat.

I heard it beat a thousand Tym a second, such struggle to survive only got me to appreciate life every single day,

In a cold room of a stationary air conditioner turned on,and still the three untouchable brothers chased each other around,just as "WHITE IS ON SNOW"
She was all over me,those clause voiced through her cords,"baby don't stop"

Neo if you only knew where I am taking to
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Chuknovski(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
nNEOo:

Thanks man but hey, ......nice tip
it's a pleasure. anytime
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by nNEOo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chuknovski:

it's a pleasure. anytime
smiley
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Billyonaire:

...Uprooting the field of her intent...Hian! Even when it comes to olosho you dey give us revs lmao!
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by jeyselassie(m): 1:49am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
The sex was good lolz.
lol
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by laribari(m): 3:57am On Feb 24, 2017
You must finish what you started oo!
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by ozome15(m): 4:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Go finish what u started
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by babseg(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

You think telling girls that you are married will stop them from disturbing you? I guess you haven't met the ones who doesn't care if you are married or not.
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2017
babseg:

You think telling girls that you are married will stop them from disturbing you? I guess you haven't met the ones who doesn't care if you are married or not.
Most dont care, but the idea of marrying you is out of the equation, which is what the LovePeddler wants to manipulate the OP into.
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by snowden9(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
I'm a woman!
Prove it. Show us some live tits in vid. grin

Mtchewww. Seun no get that kyn technology here sef
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2017
op haven't you heard the evil that men do lives with them runs after them pester them disturb
them call their phones and at the end expose their sins to their innocent girlfriends. embrace it its going nowhere.
Re: been Disturbing Me Since Then Help by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

the real B! I reps you boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Ever Seduced A Guy? / Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) / My Toto Will Tear, Is On Fire—Woman Ran After Hot Sex By Her Husband(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.