Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! (4445 Views)

Five Reasons Why I Love The New Itel S31 / Finally Gotten The Itel S31. My Personal Review Follows / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Mikeshiangala(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
I definitely could not see myself using Itel Android phones.
I bought the phone because of its portability and design, but it was all a sham
My Experience – I installed Facebook & WhatsApp applications on the phone, i was happy installing them thinking this was a new experience unlike Tecno,
The most shocking thing occured when I attempted to install a nice game called “Traffic Racer”, the phone popped out a message telling me not enough space, free up some space by deleting unused apps,
I was like what the…? or should I say Haaaaaaa! i was left speechless

I searched for helpful articles online, i contacted one of the Itel sales rep on Facebook only to start blabbering telling me things I don’t wanna hear.
The phone was useless to me and i cannot say its uses is more than that that of Nokia torch light phone.

The Itel phone met its demise when my the phone dropped on the floor and the calibration decided to go on permanent vacation, i went to an engineer asking him the cost of repairing the phone, the price he told me made me flee…

I abandoned the phone.
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by LAFO: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin

Lamentations of Mikelshiangala

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
I knew it was a piece of crap!
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Akpevwe9: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2017
Lies detected, show us pictures of the itel S31 phone you got.

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Baroba(m): 2:12am On Feb 23, 2017
A 16 GB storage should easily take the apps you mentioned and more, unless you bought a clone or faulty device..
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by strangest(m): 5:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
My Experience – I installed Facebook & WhatsApp applications on the phone, i was happy installing them thinking this was a new experience unlike Tecno,
The most shocking thing occured when I attempted to install a nice game called “Traffic Racer”, the phone popped out a message telling me not enough space, free up some space by deleting unused apps,

I searched for helpful articles online, i contacted one of the Itel sales rep on Facebook only to start blabbering telling me things I don’t wanna hear.
The phone was useless to me and i cannot say its uses is more than that that of Nokia torch light phone.

The Itel phone met its demise when my the phone dropped on the floor and the calibration decided to go on permanent vacation, i went to an engineer asking him the cost of repairing the phone, the price he told me made me flee…

I abandoned the phone.

Bros, so you can't move some of your app to your SD card?

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Marvel1206: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2017
I see lies, they are everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by ZAWs: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Please stop buying these substandard phones.
Those people talking about the camera of this crap may have probably not used any quality phone before.
It's only in Africa some people could be hyping a total crap with such a terrible soc in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Oscarpraise(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

I abandoned the phone.

It's very obvious you are telling lies, you use a Nokia touch light, not the itel S31. The phone is new and if you bought it, you should have a warranty. Secondly, if you truly got the phone, which price range is between 35-38k you won't just abandon it if it's gotten with your hard earned money.
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by stanboy28(m): 11:05am On Feb 23, 2017
he is not lying..u dumb haters and fanboys...buying craps and calling it a phone...the phone is partitioned(a seperate storage only for app instalation) and when u exaust dat storage u get d notification not enouf storage....even if u hav more dan 8gb on free internal storage....i hate partitioned storage....unlike phones without partition dat u can keep installing apps till u internal storage gets full of which is almost imposibble....so dats the only explanation for the equation..

#I-AM-STANBOY

3 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Freelancerx: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
When they told you to go for tested and trusted brands like Tecno, una no hear. Sorry o.
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Oscarpraise:

It's very obvious you are telling lies, you use a Nokia touch light, not the itel S31. The phone is new and if you bought it, you should have a warranty. Secondly, if you truly got the phone, which price range is between 35-38k you won't just abandon it if it's gotten with your hard earned money.
What are you saying self it's obviously nonsense don't you get it
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
The mistake we people make is that we always get fool by all this phone hyper why am yet to know the reason
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by psyqs(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
ToriBlue:
I knew it was a piece of crap!
Totally grin
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by henrixx(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Itel and their 512mb ram fones wey dey suffer from recession

apps go dey shutdown as companies dey shutdown for nigeria

e get one wey i been use one time wey b say space no dey sotay app dey uninstall himsef run commot from the fone

stay off itel to prevent depression stories

2 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by shiftback: 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2017
Go for tested and trusted brand like Tecno or even Gionee sef una no go hear.

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by brandon180(m): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
itel should just blink out of existence already...
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by samsam2019: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2017
henrixx:

e get one wey i been use one time wey b say space no dey sotay app dey uninstall himsef run commot from the fone

apps uninstall itself from your phone

3 Likes

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by kesses: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
i swear the phone na waste
infact the brand as a whole
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by kesses: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
lol omo you dey try ooo
henrixx:

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by kesses: 5:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
abi ooo
Iamtosignno:
The mistake we people make is that we always get fool by all this phone hyper why am yet to know the reason
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by kesses: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
GUY you get time to go repair am self
Mikeshiangala:

I abandoned the phone.
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2017
kesses:
abi ooo
I like talking shot at phone hyper
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by TohKunBoh: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
I refuse to believe this OP

The itel is a 16GB ROM device,it can't be worse like this..you can insert a memory card too,you exergerrated I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Freak101(f): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
Baroba:
A 16 GB storage should easily take the apps you mentioned and more, unless you bought a clone or faulty device..
you're right,I use a s31 n I have not even encountered with this,I use Snapchat on it n IG,although its new but I've been using it for a week now n it's okay...naira landers n their lielie tho
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Freak101(f): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2017
ZAWs:
Please stop buying these substandard phones.
Those people talking about the camera of this crap may have probably not used any quality phone before.
It's only in Africa some people could be hyping a total crap with such a terrible soc in 2017.
can everyone in Africa afford a 500k iPhone 7??even if some of us pay in installment, before we finish paying,it will have depreciated in value n a new one will be out...at least let us use what we have in Africa...the s31 is just cost effective... One of the fines you can afford as an average nigerian, at least Everyone needs a phone

Even 35k!!isn't a small money biko,ahhh 35k??

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Freak101(f): 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
henrixx:

the
e s31 is 1gb ram. .please I just bought it don't make me sad angry sad It's not giving me issues
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by Freak101(f): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2017
But come to think of it,I think itel is one of the phones that's the strongest..lol NY former itel,I uses it for 2 & half years,it was always falling and it's cool,although its a 512mb ram phone,so I stopped using it...the s31 can not just fall n develop faults,that's weird...you're careless biko..this thread dey vex me and you don make me too talk angry

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by henrixx(m): 6:05am On Feb 27, 2017
Freak101:
the
e s31 is 1gb ram. .please I just bought it don't make me sad angry sad It's not giving me issues
please read nd understand, i said notin like itel s31 is 512mb ram.
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

I abandoned the phone.
ur lies will take you no where . u can't tell me u got itelS31 phone am using with fb snapchat ig , palmchat, .n oda apps in it n yet I v no issue. beside d phone has 1yr warranty so u y didn't u tak it back to where u got it from?

1 Like

Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by nkapu: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2017
pls guys hw much is it currently being sold
Re: Itel S31 Sucks Bigtime!! by princemillla(m): 10:07am On Mar 04, 2017
Wether suck or sucker the main aim of the seller has been achieved... You've bought it. So enjoy ur glorified Chinko android

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Please Help. How Can I Hide My Number When Sending Text Message / MTN Pulse Introduces New Data Bundles For Social Media in South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.