Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje (1368 Views)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / Read The Content Of President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Donald Trump / CNN Confirm Trump Buhari Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by alphonsojaybaz: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
VIDEO: LISTEN TO PRESIDENT BUHARI'S PHONE CONVERSATION WITH GOVERNOR GANDUJE
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/video-listen-to-president-buharis-phone.html

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cij-l9upYI
Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by Geestarry(f): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Okay
Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by AntiWailer: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
Clowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by Annie939(f): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
finally, this is good news.
Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by LAFO: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Okay

Clowns

1 Like

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by ozoigbondu: 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bubu should make a simple 5 mins Skype video with NTA live cos that man could be talking to his gateman for all we know

2 Likes

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by SalamRushdie: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
Clowns.

You couldn't have put it better

1 Like

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by otil1: 2:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Dying senile old man that has absolutely nothing to offer to the nation.

Expect more and more phoney calls

2 Likes

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:25am On Feb 23, 2017
God Bless My President Yemi Osinbajo....

We All Love you Sir "a mere commisioner now a Presido" grin grin grin.......

If Your Southwestern brothers feel you are not capable to Lead wink, Surely the SouthSouth,Southeast and NorthCentral are Solidly behind you.....

Sail On Sir cool

2 Likes

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by Elose11(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2017
I only heard gov Ganduje speaking to someone. I didn't hear president Buhari's voice.

1 Like

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by wheredemdey: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2017
Elose11:
I only heard gov Ganduje speaking to someone. I didn't hear president Buhari's voice.

Nawaoh for you...so you chopped that foolish bait and wasted your precious data on nonsense?

I knew even before opening this thread that I will never hear the senile old power hungry man's voice...its not rocket science to know that the governor of kano spoke to the dullards care givers.

1 Like

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by vedaxcool(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin Pain Incoming. ... liepoops take cover
Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by columbus007(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2017
When will the numerous problems facing this country be resolve,this is one of it,we been led by the blind,now dis is bull-shit screaming allahu akbar like wtf,its that what we care abt or what they care abt,a zoo indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by adadike281(f): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Its not about hearing, its about seeing coz seeing is believing

1 Like

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by Mckennedy: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2017
alphonsojaybaz:
VIDEO: LISTEN TO PRESIDENT BUHARI'S PHONE CONVERSATION WITH GOVERNOR GANDUJE
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/video-listen-to-president-buharis-phone.html

See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cij-l9upYI

JUNK

1 Like

Re: Video: Listen To President Buhari's Phone Conversation With Governor Ganduje by Jaabioro(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2017
What is the meaning of this fuxking ass...clown

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zero Oil Revenue Days Fast Approaching, Says Osinbajo / You've Got Nothing To Show As Achievements, Presidency Replies Jonathan / Nigeria May Cease To Exist If Nnamdi Kanu Is Rearrested - Igbo Groups Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.