Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus (5420 Views)

The Girl I Romanced From Nairaland Bought Me A Gift (PICS UPLOADED) / Man Forcefully Romanced A Lady He Bought Phone For, Then She Bit Him / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 11:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
There’s a saying “life is full of surprises.” I got mine a mouthful one morning on my way to work.

You know the usual drill in Lagos, wake up 4:00am get ready leave by 5:00am to beat the traffic….. “Man must hustle”. It takes about 1hr 30min for me to get to oshodi bus stop. Then from there I would join the queue and wait for the BRT bus and then off to work…. Daily drill.

One very day, I got to the BRT bus stop a little late. I was so disturbed, there was no better option then taking the BRT buses, since only the buses can pass through the BRT lanes. The queue was like forever and I knew I was going to be toast if I get to work late that morning. So as I tried to walk around the queue, looking for some good Samaritan to allow me chip in, I saw a man who smiled at me.

It was a warm delightful smile and what I could deduce from it was a kind and noble gesture to my desperate need. The man appeared to be in his mid 50’s I guess, he wore a suite and he looked like a gentleman. So I smiled back at him and said. “Good morning sir, please can I stand in front of you?”
He said. “Good morning young man, Yes you may.”
I was so happy and I hurriedly fixed my self in the line at the chagrin of others. The gentleman stood by my defense and the angry guys calmed their nerves and there was peace as we all waited for the BRT bus to show up. The line was very tight and there was a lot of body contacts everywhere.

Finally a BRT bus drove into the bus stop and everyone was itching to enter, the queue was still maintained. It became obvious that the BRT won’t contain most people on the queue so the BRT official, after lots of persuasion decided to let as many people as possible into the BRT bus. The process was a bit rough though, but I was able to enter, along with the good Samaritan who helped me.

When we got inside the BRT bus, I got a spot where I could lean my back on a pole. So as I was about to lay claim my domain in the over crowded bus, the gentleman who helped me said. “Please can I stay behind you so I can lean my back on the pole, you know I am not as strong as you are.”
Immediately I said to him. “Yes sir, with all pleasure.” as I gave way for him to stay behind me.
One good turn deserve another, Abi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wB9IL3dQbI

So the BRT bus was over filled and it started to move. All I was concerned about was getting to work before 8:00am. My MD isn’t the kind of guy that likes to take excuses. So as we journeyed to our various destinations in the over filled bus, all parked up like sardines, I got my self busy with my earphones listening to music.

After about 1hr, there was a little poky feeling I had been feeling on my butt region. I have never felt a guys penis on my butt before so it never crossed my mind. And besides, I least expected the gentleman to be responsible for that because I assumed he’s a family man with kids about my age.

I kept on feeling it with more intensity… So I started speculating the likely object that could be responsible. I thought it could be a belt buckle, but the impact was more resounding. So I thought it could some object in his pocket. I was beginning to get confused about it. I then decided to push out my butt a bit so I can feel whether it is what I feared. After I did that, I couldn’t come up with any thing.

Next minute the gentleman rested his head on my shoulder. I assumed he must have been tired and probably taking little doze, a quick nap as we moved through the traffic jammed 3rd mainland bridge. So I allowed him to rest his head on my shoulder, since he was of help initially. I felt there was nothing wrong in being your brothers keeper. I said to myself. “Let the old man relax jor.”

Next minute, he’s head started moving slightly across my shoulder, like he’s head was on some kind of pillow. I then stood firm so he could be more relaxed. Next thing, I felt a hand on my waist. I quickly took a peep and saw it was the gentleman’s. I started putting 2 and 2 together.

First I thought about the poky object, which I inferred as his penis. Secondly, I must have encouraged him by tilting my butt towards him, as I sought to feel what was poking me at that time. Thirdly I did not make any hesitations when he laid his head on my shoulder and enjoying himself. Fourthly, how can a man dozing be gripping my waist like I am some girl?. And lastly “Oh my God!! I am being molested by a gay.”

I felt so irritated, confused and very angry. I stood still and tried to think of what I could do. Many things came to my mind. Shouting on him or warning him out-rightly, I just didn’t know which one. I felt so much respect for him, and for his kindness I wouldn’t want to embarrass him publicly. His body part was still on me: He’s penis was poking, he’s head was leaning on my shoulder and his hand on my waist. I knew very well I could never allow it till we reach Obalende Bus stop. I did not want to cause a public scene and I was to shy to confront him.

I ran out of ideas and became sick that instant. I felt I was being raped and molested, I felt weak like an abused kid. I had enough and an idea came to my mind. I said to my self. “Why don’t you step on him with all your might.”
That idea was so sweet as it cooked up in my thoughts. It was perfect because, if I step on him forcefully, with all my might. No one will know just the 2 of us. It won’t be a loud stomp, just a gradual step on his foot. Crushing his bones with every strength I have in me.

I then gently placed my right heel on his right foot. I bet he didn’t know what was coming, he must have thought it was a mutual response. Then I gradually applied force and suddenly I put all my weight on it. He startled, like a thief caught with his booty. I didn’t let go, my heel was still there. He then suddenly whispered. “Please. I am sorry, Please, my son forgive me.”

He then moved away from my back and squeezed himself to some other spot. I felt so free and redeemed from that anomaly. Believe me, it was a terrible way to start your day. I chose not to look back or say anything.

I reached the last bus stop and I went to work and I got there late to face my MD’s rants and scolding through out the day. If only I could tell him what I went through, he might feel a bit sorry for me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by DivinelyBlessed: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Lmao. Sexually harassed and molested.
Very funny but an odd occurrence though
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by joey150(m): 6:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice read!
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by tobechi74: 6:31am On Feb 23, 2017
nice story
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Amarabae(f): 6:42am On Feb 23, 2017
I smell lies. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by iamdurent(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2017
*sighs* sounds more like a fantasy to me. "Please my son forgive me" indeed*

Sorry bro it doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2017
iamdurent:
*sighs* sounds more like a fantasy to me. "Please my son forgive me" indeed*

Sorry bro it doesn't add up

I am a writer....Enjoy the story, that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Outofsync(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Op, you suppose add purely fictional nah undecided
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2017
One idiiot was telling me on facebook that he's missing me badly.

I was like "wat the fvck is wrong wit u bro" ?

2 Likes

Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 9:33am On Feb 23, 2017
wizzyrich:
One idiiot was telling me on facebook that he's missing me badly.

Lol

I was like "wat the fvck is wrong wit u bro" ?
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
cool
DivinelyBlessed:
Lmao. Sexually harassed and molested.
Very funny but an odd occurrence though
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by columbus007(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
OK go write movies you go sell wella.

1 Like

Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
columbus007:
OK go write movies you go sell wella.

Thanx I am on it.
You can read more stories on www.browngarri.com
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by emmahalem(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lmao.....i am being molested by a gay nd steping on his legs got me cracking
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 3:13am On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy grin
emmahalem:
Lmao.....i am being molested by a gay nd steping on his legs got me cracking
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Good evening
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2017
Amarabae:
I smell lies. Haba.
Likewise my dear
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2017
asodane:

Likewise my dear

its a fictional story.
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by omiaruk: 7:07pm On May 20, 2017
riddler4real:
There’s a saying “life is full of surprises.” I got mine a mouthful one morning on my way to work.

You know the usual drill in Lagos, wake up 4:00am get ready leave by 5:00am to beat the traffic….. “Man must hustle”. It takes about 1hr 30min for me to get to oshodi bus stop. Then from there I would join the queue and wait for the BRT bus and then off to work…. Daily drill.

One very day, I got to the BRT bus stop a little late. I was so disturbed, there was no better option then taking the BRT buses, since only the buses can pass through the BRT lanes. The queue was like forever and I knew I was going to be toast if I get to work late that morning. So as I tried to walk around the queue, looking for some good Samaritan to allow me chip in, I saw a man who smiled at me.

It was a warm delightful smile and what I could deduce from it was a kind and noble gesture to my desperate need. The man appeared to be in his mid 50’s I guess, he wore a suite and he looked like a gentleman. So I smiled back at him and said. “Good morning sir, please can I stand in front of you?”
He said. “Good morning young man, Yes you may.”
I was so happy and I hurriedly fixed my self in the line at the chagrin of others. The gentleman stood by my defense and the angry guys calmed their nerves and there was peace as we all waited for the BRT bus to show up. The line was very tight and there was a lot of body contacts everywhere.

Finally a BRT bus drove into the bus stop and everyone was itching to enter, the queue was still maintained. It became obvious that the BRT won’t contain most people on the queue so the BRT official, after lots of persuasion decided to let as many people as possible into the BRT bus. The process was a bit rough though, but I was able to enter, along with the good Samaritan who helped me.

When we got inside the BRT bus, I got a spot where I could lean my back on a pole. So as I was about to lay claim my domain in the over crowded bus, the gentleman who helped me said. “Please can I stay behind you so I can lean my back on the pole, you know I am not as strong as you are.”
Immediately I said to him. “Yes sir, with all pleasure.” as I gave way for him to stay behind me.
One good turn deserve another, Abi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wB9IL3dQbI

So the BRT bus was over filled and it started to move. All I was concerned about was getting to work before 8:00am. My MD isn’t the kind of guy that likes to take excuses. So as we journeyed to our various destinations in the over filled bus, all parked up like sardines, I got my self busy with my earphones listening to music.

After about 1hr, there was a little poky feeling I had been feeling on my butt region. I have never felt a guys penis on my butt before so it never crossed my mind. And besides, I least expected the gentleman to be responsible for that because I assumed he’s a family man with kids about my age.

I kept on feeling it with more intensity… So I started speculating the likely object that could be responsible. I thought it could be a belt buckle, but the impact was more resounding. So I thought it could some object in his pocket. I was beginning to get confused about it. I then decided to push out my butt a bit so I can feel whether it is what I feared. After I did that, I couldn’t come up with any thing.

Next minute the gentleman rested his head on my shoulder. I assumed he must have been tired and probably taking little doze, a quick nap as we moved through the traffic jammed 3rd mainland bridge. So I allowed him to rest his head on my shoulder, since he was of help initially. I felt there was nothing wrong in being your brothers keeper. I said to myself. “Let the old man relax jor.”

Next minute, he’s head started moving slightly across my shoulder, like he’s head was on some kind of pillow. I then stood firm so he could be more relaxed. Next thing, I felt a hand on my waist. I quickly took a peep and saw it was the gentleman’s. I started putting 2 and 2 together.

First I thought about the poky object, which I inferred as his penis. Secondly, I must have encouraged him by tilting my butt towards him, as I sought to feel what was poking me at that time. Thirdly I did not make any hesitations when he laid his head on my shoulder and enjoying himself. Fourthly, how can a man dozing be gripping my waist like I am some girl?. And lastly “Oh my God!! I am being molested by a gay.”

I felt so irritated, confused and very angry. I stood still and tried to think of what I could do. Many things came to my mind. Shouting on him or warning him out-rightly, I just didn’t know which one. I felt so much respect for him, and for his kindness I wouldn’t want to embarrass him publicly. His body part was still on me: He’s penis was poking, he’s head was leaning on my shoulder and his hand on my waist. I knew very well I could never allow it till we reach Obalende Bus stop. I did not want to cause a public scene and I was to shy to confront him.

I ran out of ideas and became sick that instant. I felt I was being raped and molested, I felt weak like an abused kid. I had enough and an idea came to my mind. I said to my self. “Why don’t you step on him with all your might.”
That idea was so sweet as it cooked up in my thoughts. It was perfect because, if I step on him forcefully, with all my might. No one will know just the 2 of us. It won’t be a loud stomp, just a gradual step on his foot. Crushing his bones with every strength I have in me.

I then gently placed my right heel on his right foot. I bet he didn’t know what was coming, he must have thought it was a mutual response. Then I gradually applied force and suddenly I put all my weight on it. He startled, like a thief caught with his booty. I didn’t let go, my heel was still there. He then suddenly whispered. “Please. I am sorry, Please, my son forgive me.”

He then moved away from my back and squeezed himself to some other spot. I felt so free and redeemed from that anomaly. Believe me, it was a terrible way to start your day. I chose not to look back or say anything.

I reached the last bus stop and I went to work and I got there late to face my MD’s rants and scolding through out the day. If only I could tell him what I went through, he might feel a bit sorry for me.

I thought you work in Dubai? People lie alot in Nairaland
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by FitnessDoctor: 7:15pm On May 20, 2017
What is the meaning of BRT Bus
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
You've got skills........nice story.
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 20, 2017
Yeah I read his stories on hia site and for some reason once I start I can't stop
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by riddler4real(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
omiaruk:
I thought you work in Dubai? People lie alot in Nairaland

Dumb olodo... That was a story I wrote.
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Kalapizim(m): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
your own BRT follows Third mainland bridge cheesy
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2018
riddler4real:

A stupid one I presume
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by jawnieJorh(m): 12:55am On Jun 07, 2018
So why exactly is this on the ROMANCE section!
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Bluezy13(m): 2:04am On Jun 07, 2018
riddler4real:

Off course!
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 07, 2018
pcguru1:
Yeah I read his stories on hia site and for some reason once I start I can't stop

You're cute.
Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2018
riddler4real:

you are a writer!! Well this is bad publicity for us gay folks. I dont think we go around harrasing unsuspecting people. Those thats do that are just perverts and sick people and do not in any way represent us.

They will start bashing us now, as tho this was real. Mtwwww

1 Like

Re: The Day A Homosexual Romanced Me Inside The BRT Bus by sanpipita(m): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2018
HannahHitler:
you are a writer!! Well this is bad publicity for us gay folks. I dont think we go around harrasing unsuspecting people. Those thats do that are just perverts and sick people and do not in any way represent us.

They will start bashing us now, as tho this was real. Mtwwww

Not condoning any form of molestation, but I don't see the bad publicity here, aside being fictional people have stories of molestation regardless of sexuality, moreover you won't see the judgmental homophobes say rape or molestation is bad publicity for heterosexuality, anyone who will judge homosexual just for one singular act has no sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Naked Mad Men Penisss Very Big? / What Is Wrong Hugging Your Ex-girl Friend In Front Of Your Girl. / Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.