Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) (2320 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At KFC Surulere, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DeWisedon(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2017
this nairalander surprised his girlfriend when he brought out a ring and proposed to his girlfriend in the presence of people who came to buy things at shoprite owerri mall.tears droped from the lady's eyes when the guy asked the question..it was indeed a romantic moment for the young couples to be. after the proposal the guy gave her a new watch for sayin YES .i pray God bless their union and give them understanding.

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by TapDance: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2017
I hope she said No.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DeWisedon(m): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2017
more pictures

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 23, 2017
grin

Aaawwwwmazing cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DeWisedon(m): 12:32am On Feb 23, 2017
the guy by name Wisdom is a final year student of federal polythecnic nekede studying civil engineering

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2017
When a Biafran proposes, he must give gift. I trust we Yoruba's, omo eko, "you better say yes quick before I change my mind and return the ring".

I'm not going to hate on this post but pray your union lasts forever in bliss.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DeWisedon(m): 12:51am On Feb 23, 2017
more

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DeWisedon(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2017
more picturea

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by popefuse(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2017
I hope that guy think twice nd 4 the lady is she ready?
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Blessed16(m): 1:00am On Feb 23, 2017
these children don't no anything abt marriage ooo, someone shld educate them b4 its too late

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by MummyIMadeIt: 1:04am On Feb 23, 2017
i just the laugh una in swahilii.......khi-khi-khi!!! WETIN GROWNUPS NEVER FIT DO NA CHILDREN WAN DO AM.. anyways small body no be small brain..... wishing una the very best.. una dohh!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 1:05am On Feb 23, 2017
umuaka umuaka. See your ₦260 gussi slipon. It's unfortunate u wanna transfer ur poverty infested life to another man's pikin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DeWisedon(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2017
cocaineaddict:
umuaka umuaka. See your ₦260 gussi slipon. It's unfortunate u wanna transfer ur poverty infested life to another man's pikin
i think you should wish them well

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2017
op you look good buh you gotta focus on ur future and make money first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by cocaineaddict(m): 1:13am On Feb 23, 2017
DeWisedon:
i think you should wish them well
I think you should tell them the fact. These are kids that's probably been carried away by the sweetness of the slimy hairy hole between that girl's thighs

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Chidonc(m): 1:21am On Feb 23, 2017
no be to propose be the issue an, even him like make him go see your ancestors, all na wash, until see wedding pishures, I no believe, all this indomie boys of this generation.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DozieInc(m): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 1:50am On Feb 23, 2017
Blessed16:
these children don't no anything abt marriage ooo, someone shld educate them b4 its too late

I think sey na only me see am o.

Anyways, Op, we know that's you. We wish you well o.

But... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 1:51am On Feb 23, 2017
cocaineaddict:

I think you should tell them the fact. These are kids that's probably been carried away by the sweetness of the slimy hairy hole between that girl's thighs

I'm sure that's the Op!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 23, 2017
cocaineaddict:
Just because he's young doesn't mean he doesn't have money, if it's your own belief that you have to be 70yrs b4 you make money , e no mean say everybody in their twenties are poor like you. Or is it that you're going through withdrawal that's why you're saying nonsense.

OT: all those who are saying that they are too young, the people I'm seeing here are at least 18, and to be frank , some of our forefathers at this age had more than 1 wife, kids, farm, led armies and so much more, because society is regressing doesn't mean everyone should follow suit

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Amarabae(f): 5:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Both of you are goodlooking but why the rush to marry? Are you financial stable for marriage?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by rawpadgin(m): 6:03am On Feb 23, 2017
the girl don't look too happy
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by rawpadgin(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2017
Amarabae:
Both of you are goodlooking but why the rush to marry? Are you financial stable for marriage?
huh?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by zynellsmum(f): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2017
hmmmm...congratulations
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2017
Big ups bro.. I wish am financially buoyant now.. Will just get married asap..
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2017
the way people are getting married this days ehn... undecided

Op you still in school nd you are already proposing?

hope you are financially stable for marriage?

btw you guys are still very young....

no go suffer person bikin after she marry you!

marriage no dey sweet without "money" undecided
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2017
congrats

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by DeWisedon(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
rawpadgin:
the girl don't look too happy
how u take know

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by darbeelicous(f): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
op abeg this drama wetin be the title??

Propose ke, propose ni!
Op is an up coming actor grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
Marry na undecided

The hunger wey go wire you ehn.....
undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by Deadvalley001: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
Dreamwaker:
When a Biafran proposes, he must give gift. I trust we Yoruba's, omo eko, "you better say yes quick before I change my mind and return the ring".

I'm not going to hate on this post but pray your union lasts forever in bliss.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend At Shoprite Owerri.(pics) by rill: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2017
boring AF

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend / Let's Talk About Annal Sex / I Had Yet Another Dream, Help Me Inteprete (dream No.3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.