Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" (53478 Views)

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Husband Material: Man Storms Kitchen, Shows His Fufu Pounding Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Momoh7(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
poor man poor sense lack enjoyment for e life e dey yarn nonsense
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Bigboytinz: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
.wetin he dey Cook so? d sight is not inviting.

D bobo is handsome Sha, kudos if truly u can Cook well with dis ur handsomeness. even if u r nt dat rich, make u just get small change. chaii e don finish 4 d ladies
is he light skinned or handsome. question is assuming he was dark skinned would you call him handsome

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nofuckgiven: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
Haters oh! Make una no die oh! It doesn't really cost anything to learn how to cook na abi na breast and pussy dey dey use cook?? undecided
Jealousy go kill some people sha but not me tongue
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Pros
1: Can Cook - GOOD
2: Is Handsome - GOOD
3: is light-skinned - OK

Cons
1: Village boy with ABA-made Clothes and accessories - 50/50
2: No money for ingredients - BAD
3: Stout mofoka - BAD

It seems to me your signiture isnt by the way a careless quote. Leak to me what's the inspiration behind it...
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by discman2k2(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
ayamAgenius:

Are you the poo boiling niggår? undecided
No, Ayam ur daddy! Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by ayamAgenius: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
discman2k2:

No, Ayam ur daddy! Hahahahahahahaha

My dadi is dead... how is it on the other side dadi? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by realceeg(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
This guy just de pose with occasional pot of soup wey dey for fire ........abeg who see my chewing stick
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Pweedycutie(f): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Your indomie is just nasty

I wouldn't eat that if you point a gun to my head

Prove me wrong by uploading the picture of that your wonderfully cooked indomie

M nt in for dt nonsense no time to waste undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by discman2k2(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2017
ayamAgenius:

My dadi is dead... how is it on the other side dadi? undecided undecided
I'm back to hunt u, son: u killed ur dad wt ur Stupidity.
Hahahah
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by ayamAgenius: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2017
discman2k2:

I'm back to hunt u, son: u killed ur dad wt ur Stupidity.

Hahahah

thot you said you were my dadi embarassed embarassed
guess you are just an evil spirit... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food I Got For ₦900 No Meat Because It's Too Costly / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.