Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Need A Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Husband. (7070 Views)

Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / A Lady Said Finding A Husband Is Hard These Days... See What She Said (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:03am On Feb 23, 2017
I need a man that will wife me, take care of me, give me his name and share his eternity with me.. All these small boys just wont do!
All theyre best known for is dodging responsibilities, asking for sex and smoking.. Its so frustrating. Dating is so overrated! I just want to get married jare.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Husband. by ElizaVeta(f): 4:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Don't worry, PMs will flow in soon grin grin...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Husband. by Ahmadgani(m): 4:14am On Feb 23, 2017
You aint ready for marriage yet.
Re: I Need A Husband. by SINZ: 4:15am On Feb 23, 2017
**in falz voice**

Izz like your mummy have started reminding you that yua getting old undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
You aint ready for marriage yet.

why so?
Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:17am On Feb 23, 2017
SINZ:
**in falz voice**

Izz like your mummy have started reminding you that yua getting old undecided
in my early twenties? Yea right
Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:17am On Feb 23, 2017
ElizaVeta:
Don't worry, PMs will flow in soon grin grin...
is that the point? Smh
Re: I Need A Husband. by SINZ: 4:19am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:
in my early twenties? Yea right

**In falz voice again**

Izz lyk yua fat undecided

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:21am On Feb 23, 2017
SINZ:

**In falz voice again**

Izz lyk yua fat undecided

grin
lol.. No , im not
Re: I Need A Husband. by ElizaVeta(f): 4:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:
is that the point? Smh
Sorry ma'am. Meant no harm. embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband. by SINZ: 4:23am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:
lol.. No , im not
**In falz voice the 3rd time**

Izz like yua mamiwater undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband. by Ahmadgani(m): 4:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:
why so?
you sound desperate
Re: I Need A Husband. by Aregs(m): 4:27am On Feb 23, 2017
God will provide husbanding for u jawe

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:28am On Feb 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
you sound desperate
so someone cant express oneself without being seen as desperate? Dont i have a right to be tired? What has desperation got to do with this gan. Mxw

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:29am On Feb 23, 2017
SINZ:

**In falz voice the 3rd time**

Izz like yua mamiwater undecided

shocked
Re: I Need A Husband. by SINZ: 4:30am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: I Need A Husband. by Aregs(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:
I need a man that will wife me, take care of me, give me his name and share his eternity with me.. All these small boys just wont do!
All theyre best known for is dodging responsibilities, asking for sex and smoking.. Its so frustrating. Dating is so overrated! I just want to get married jare.
I hope you have a job and you're not just looking for someone to take care of your responsibility, you said it yourself that you're in your early 20s ayam not understanding the rush o

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband. by Ahmadgani(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:
so someone cant express oneself without being seen as desperate? Dont i have a right to be tired? What has desperation got to do with this gan. Mxw
desperation has a lot to do with it. You are emotionaly down and i can sense it

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Ahmadgani:
desperation has a lot to do with it. You are emotionaly down and i can sense it
ok
Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Aregs:
I hope you have a job and you're not just looking for someone to take care of your responsibility, you said it yourself that you're in your early 20s ayam not understanding the rush o
grin
Re: I Need A Husband. by SINZ: 4:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:

shocked

One advice; Try to study people before indulging them on NL, you'll save yourself a whole lot of stress. A close look at the people putting you down, you'll see that one is a potential terrorist who thinks he's Sigmund Freud while the other one is someone I'm sure isn't livered enough to approach you in real life. So don't sweat it, do your thing. wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Husband. by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Ah mogbe moku modaran, na woman dey woo man? See, put your life in good manner first he will come please you can't see the one the will last you here
Marisol911:
Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:43am On Feb 23, 2017
SINZ:

One advice; Try to study people before indulging them on NL, you'll save yourself a whole lot of stress. A close look at the people putting you down, you'll see that one is a potential terrorist who thinks he's Sigmund Freud while the other one is someone I'm sure isn't livered enough to approach you in real life. So don't sweat it, do your thing. wink
lool.. Love ur sense of humour
Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:44am On Feb 23, 2017
darol4real:
Ah mogbe moku modaran, na woman dey woo man? See, put your life in good manner first he will come please you can't see the one the will last you here
Get the facts right..im not wooing any man here.. Im only thinking out loud.
Re: I Need A Husband. by SINZ: 4:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:
lool.. Love ur sense of humour

LOL,Thanks you smiley. You'd find that you're in a far better situation than most of the self acclaimed "therapists" dishing out advice on NL.

Wish you success in your search. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband. by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 23, 2017
OK mabinu, then you need Jesus Christ first....not in a Born-A-Game way but Born again
Marisol911:
Get the facts right..im not wooing any man here.. Im only thinking out loud.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Husband. by Marisol911(f): 4:56am On Feb 23, 2017
darol4real:
OK mabinu, then you need Jesus Christ first....not in a Born-A-Game way but Born again
undecided boring
Re: I Need A Husband. by Boboforthegirls: 4:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Uhmm
Re: I Need A Husband. by Nobody: 4:57am On Feb 23, 2017
OK mabinu
Marisol911:
undecided boring
Re: I Need A Husband. by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2017
darol4real:

Nonsense
Re: I Need A Husband. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Marisol911:
Lol. What you need is a big boy not a husband yet. You may now get pregnant to tie him down o if you're lucky to be the only one around him.

So long you see urself as a responsibility, many deceitful guys will flood ur way.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Husband. by joey150(m): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2017
Now change your routine...go to places where you can meet people that have sense.. I see too many girls waste their time with 4k boys... Girls no just wise at all..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Tha Heck Is Wrong With This Dude?(pic) / Yvonne Nelson Has A Very Bad Past (pictures) / Weird Meeting I Just Had With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.