Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip (36852 Views)

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof / U.S Green Card Holders from 7 ban counties denied entry to the U.S From Holiday / The First Refugee Trump Denied Entry To Helped Save American Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by AuroraB(f): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Leave those hypocrites. Before you can comment on an Islamic thread here on NL you have to denounce your faith, but they always cry foul when the game is other wise..
Na their way nunu...victim-mentality undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Kunlexic(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:
He is a Bangladesh muslim and not the other way round

if he must travel to the US let him renounce his faith and accept lord Jesus Christ as his personal lord and Savior

that religion is viewed with suspicion especially inside the plane

when scientist discover protons,electrons and neutrons they forgot to add murons

idiot of the highest order

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

No !! let's be realistic

isn't it by compulsion to renounce your faith just to comment on muslim thread right here on this forum

but to comment on Christian threads is free for all

Seun should come and explain the meaning of this, really! angry

6 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by ngolokante(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2017
mesoprogress:
In as much as I don't support blanket ban on Muslims, l think Trump is making a point. Over the years, Muslims have denied terrorists are true Muslims, even though they kill in the name of Allah, their god. This has made them lackadaisical in fight against Islamic terrorism and violence. It was the same true Muslims who deny terrorism that nearly killed a lady a few years ago in Sudan for apostasy.

They are just taking advantage of western world free and accommodating lifestyle. One aboki once told me at slaughter Port Harcourt that they don't allow miscreants (meaning they know them) in Port Harcourt. Reason is obvious, once a single terrorist act like bombing occurs in Port Harcourt, Aba or Onitsha, they won't be as lenient as cultured westerners. Many of them will rush back to the north and lose out on their business.

If the "good" ones know they will be banned entering the US, they will prevent the bad eggs from operating in western nations. Technically, Trump is sending the right message

"Their god"? God in small G?..what a very tolerant and peace loving Christian
It was the same true Muslims who deny terrorism that nearly killed a lady a few years ago in Sudan for apostasy.[i][/i]...but you forget to mention that its also the same true Muslims that are being relentlessly targeted by terrorists..did I hear say no?...there have been numerous attacks on Mosques by Boko Haram over the past months, but how many BH attacks have you heard about targeting Churches of recent?..when I hear people like Pope, Barack Obama etc speak, I am comforted that indeed all Christians are not bigots, but just as terrorists claiming to be Muslims, there are indeed some bigots who claim to be Christians

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2017
from the comments here, the south africans were right in killing nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2017
Sincerely speaking, if I was a staunch and dedicated Moslem, the US or Western European countries would be the last place I'd ever want to go.

I'd rather head to Qatar, UAE or Saudi.

Why would I endanger my faith by being exposed to Western lifestyle when I can safely practice my faith and have access to qualitative living by going to developed Moslem countries?

6 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by tyosho: 9:55am On Feb 23, 2017
lanre377:
the
Why u so dumb and stupid. Can you just take ur time to read what u just wrote. Is Bangladesh part of those countries band for US. So unless he convert his faith before he can be allowed into the US. Just noticed the foolishness in u is at the apex

See them all throwing tantrums like kids.
It's not by force to go to America.Have you finished visiting Somalia,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Iran,Iraq etc etc

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by mu2sa2: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:
He is a Bangladesh muslim and not the other way round

if he must travel to the US let him renounce his faith and accept lord Jesus Christ as his personal lord and Savior

Well done, for advocating conversion by force! Since American Christians travel to Muslim countries would those countries introduce a tit- for- tat policy?

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Adosta10: 9:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Toughluv:
All Muslim Should be "Ban " from Entering US and other western Countries, cos That Religion of theirs, Is So So "Wierd"! They are All Terrorist, ...... And who says " Boko- haram " are not Muslims.... , #FulaniHeardsMen, #shites, #al-qeada, #FrenchKilling of Journalist, # CharlyHebbo, #wordTrade center, #twinTowers, ...... if care is not taken, Muslims might wanna bring the world to an Abrupt#End!
#TEAMdonaldtrump

Your Mumu no get part two
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Biggcake: 9:59am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

No !! let's be realistic

isn't it by compulsion to renounce your faith just to comment on muslim thread right here on this forum

That is simply because Seun has a mental problem if not outright madness.

NB... Seun you are responsible for whatever you understand or make out from what i say. Therefore am not liable to it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Tisham20(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2017
ride on Donald Trump

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Biggcake: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Omudia:
Again you're displaying your arrogance and foolishness. Pained at what? Am I a Muslim?

You turned it into a battlefield when you spilled rubbish in my mentions. Again, learn to direct your frustrations at the relevant authorities.
My friend behave yourself. you are taking this piece of shiit too far.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Kunlexic(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2017
mesoprogress:
In as much as I don't support blanket ban on Muslims, l think Trump is making a point. Over the years, Muslims have denied terrorists are true Muslims, even though they kill in the name of Allah, their god. This has made them lackadaisical in fight against Islamic terrorism and violence. It was the same true Muslims who deny terrorism that nearly killed a lady a few years ago in Sudan for apostasy.
that shows how ur unintelligence is affecting ur mentality
what is your own definition of terrorism? and how does it goes with Islam

You spoilt it by saying ''they killed in the name of their God.
just think before you comment rather than comment based on sentiment

mesoprogress:
They are just taking advantage of western world free and accommodating lifestyle. One aboki once told me at slaughter Port Harcourt that they don't allow miscreants (meaning they know them) in Port Harcourt. Reason is obvious, once a single terrorist act like bombing occurs in Port Harcourt, Aba or Onitsha, they won't be as lenient as cultured westerners. Many of them will rush back to the north and lose out on their business.

If the "good" ones know they will be banned entering the US, they will prevent the bad eggs from operating in western nations. Technically, Trump is sending the right message
If Trump is sending the right message and u that you Dump is sending the wrong message.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Lightening: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:
This move by the United States of America is wrong and it's infringement of the person's fundamental human rights.

He had the necessary documents to gain access into the country,they knew the purpose of his visit,so why deny him

I've never heard of a Christian denied entry into the United Arab Emirates... the commercial capital of the world right behind USA

See all these stuffs ehn
I'm a Muslim... proud to be one

UAE is a free trade zone. Talk about Saudi Arabia that has no single church nor permits Christian assembly. Yet Muslims are demanding what they outlawed in countries dominated by other faiths.

10 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Iseoluwani: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

No !! let's be realistic

Don't mind them awon lori...burku Dede ne
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by ndusam17(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:
He is a Bangladesh muslim and not the other way round and no matter where he came from they are all potential ter......
or it's apologists

=
=
modified:;

all those people quoting me upandown should realise you made it compulsion to renounce your faith and accept Allah before you can comment on muslim threads on this forum
look at what you are writing and at your age you are talking like this! I'm suprised people like you still exist. What makes you think your faith is the best? Olodo!
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by osusuallstars: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
good decision, he should rather go to Saudi Arabia or Iran.

4 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Arielle: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Thank you! Tell that bigot.

Most of the people, especially on Nairaland, who call themselves Christians in Nigeria are nothing but religious bigots. What sets them appart from the typical Muslim fundamentalist is possession of arms- simple.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Iseoluwani: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Kunlexic:
that shows how ur unintelligence is affecting ur mentality
what is your own definition of terrorism? and how does it goes with Islam

You spoilt it by saying ''they killed in the name of their God.
just think before you comment rather than comment based on sentiment

If Trump is sending the right message and u that you Dump is sending the wrong message.

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Lightening: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
keneto1424:
،with dubai،saudi arabia،qatar،oman، are all muslim country america cannot do without them، boy think well، ipod chritian no way to enter nigeria

And they can do without America? If the relationship does not favor the Arabs more or that America is dispensible, what do you think they will they be doing with an infidel country they sponsor terrorists against?
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by VeniJu: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

Ok.. now you know renouncing of faith shouldn't be by compulsion...really ?

but it's right for someone to renounce his faith before you comment on muslim thread in NL..hypocrites

Guy, you nailed with a 6'' nail. Just like the carpenter in my street.
Watch how the Mosquelems come for you like

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:
Sincerely speaking, if I was a staunch and dedicated Moslem, the US or Western European countries would be the last place I'd ever want to go.

I'd rather head to Qatar, UAE or Saudi.

Why would I endanger my faith by being exposed to Western lifestyle when I can safely practice my faith and have access to qualitative living by going to developed Moslem countries?
Good, you can go to Pakistan or Somalia. .tell your muslim brothers and sisters too

7 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by sanandreas(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2017
Religion ought to make us better people. The reverse is the case here. The question Muslims should ask themselves deeply, why is there no such victimisation on other religion. Too many Innocent blood have been spilled by Islamic religion. When Osama bombed America they cheered the news. I don't blame Donald Trump for any reason. He is only trying to secure future America.

8 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Osama10(m): 10:15am On Feb 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Is it a must that they must come to US, what happened to Afghanistan, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE etc??

If You Want To Denounce The Devil, Denounce Him & All His Works, Don't Just Denounce Him & Love His Works..

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2017
mu2sa2:
Well done, for advocating conversion by force! Since American Christians travel to Muslim countries would those countries introduce a tit- for- tat policy?
What do you say about the conversion by force to Islam here on Nairaland in the Islam thread before non Muslims can comment ? We are waiting for your response

3 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by krauss: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2017
I just confirmed what many have been saying. Something I didn't know before now and immediately I finish typing this, I will deactivate my account. I never knew one had to accent to such a rule before commenting on an Islamic thread on Nairaland. Believe it or not, SEUN or whatever the owners name is, this is as bigoted as any thing can be. I can never be part of this anymore. How on earth did I miss this? Thanks for the time on your forum. God bless. It is necessary for a christian to boycott this forum. That's my take. Such a 'vitriolic religion'.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by frank202012: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2017
gocac:
they chant kill Americans, they hate the u.s, they would want to destroy america at the slightest opportunity, yet these terrorists called Muslims, terrorizing and unleashing evil And wickedness against humanity in the world today, with the full support of their god or prophet Mohammed won't stop rushing into america. but i want to tell you stupid Christians without brains,that if this blood tasty religion called islam succeeds in conquering america then the world is finished, obama almost did it, but Trump was sent by God.

exactly the useless Christians with empty heads deserves lots of pity.......
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Laple0541(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

No !! let's be realistic

Is it a must you comment on Muslim posts? Likewise there can be restrictions restricting none Christians from commenting on Christian posts as well, even the traditional religion worshipers and the free thinkers can do the same, this will filtrate some nonentities that love making unguarded comments about other's faith. If there should be a religion-based interactive section, this will be on common room, by so doing, unnecessary verbal conflicts will be curtailed.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by momentarylapse: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2017
Biggcake:

That is simply because Seun has a mental problem if not outright madness.

NB... Seun you are responsible for whatever you understand or make out from what i say. Therefore am not liable to it.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Osama10(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2017
abnsugbe:
Must Muslim refugees from the Middle East go to predominantly Christian countries like the US, Germany, France and the UK. What happened to relatively peaceful Muslim countries like Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait? Trump did this. Trump did that. Must you flee to the US?

I wonder at this too, they should be going straight to those countries.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by TeamSimple(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2017
On the day of judgment,some people will not be saved.. BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by timota(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:
This move by the United States of America is wrong and it's infringement of the person's fundamental human rights.

He had the necessary documents to gain access into the country,they knew the purpose of his visit,so why deny him

I've never heard of a Christian denied entry into the United Arab Emirates... the commercial capital of the world right behind USA

See all these stuffs ehn
I'm a Muslim... proud to be one
And u have not heard christians bombing as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Town In US Elects Goat And Dog As Mayor / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.