Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip (36871 Views)

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof / U.S Green Card Holders from 7 ban counties denied entry to the U.S From Holiday / The First Refugee Trump Denied Entry To Helped Save American Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by sunmbo123(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2017
dragonking2:
What about the rule in Islam thread on NL that says I have to renounce my faith and accept Islam before I can comment. Why didn't you tell seun that it is fundamentally wrong and an infrigement to our rights too? Hypocrites

last I checked

seun osewa is a Christian

sooooooo

you're channeling your anger to the wrong place

go on now pumpkin
.you'll be late for school
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:

As I thought...stuck in a loop. You're feeling good that someone's quoting you right? cheesy
Hehehe,you wan change subject, go to Pakistan your fellow Muslim country whether you no go die like fowl for there.. Why do you think the likes of emir sanusi, buhari and other Muslims don't go to Muslim countries for vacation ? Because you guys and religion is pure evil.

3 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
mu2sa2:
Well done, for advocating conversion by force! Since American Christians travel to Muslim countries would those countries introduce a tit- for- tat policy?

let's talk of conversion by force that takes place here on muslim section...just to start with
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by sunmbo123(m): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
dragonking2:
The president is a Muslim who ran to a Christian country for treatment.

United Kingdom is not a Christian country

it's not a religious based country

just like Nigeria

Like I said earlier

Your sense needs tramadol

it's not functioning well

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by troy20(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:
Sincerely speaking, if I was a staunch and dedicated Moslem, the US or Western European countries would be the last place I'd ever want to go.

I'd rather head to Qatar, UAE or Saudi.

Why would I endanger my faith by being exposed to Western lifestyle when I can safely practice my faith and have access to qualitative living by going to developed Moslem countries?
That's because islam has a grand scheme to islamise those countries they flock to.there is a growing number statistically of muslims in europe as well as mosques.the USA already has twice the number of mosques it had 15 years ago.this measures similarly with the growing rate of voilence in europe and America.do a bit research and shock yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by sunmbo123(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

let's talk of conversion by force that takes place here on muslim section...just to start with

see as you're talking like we were the ones that did it

it's not like the owner of Nairaland sef is a Muslim

so why the accusations

ask the mods that question

create a thread on it
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:

United Kingdom is not a Christian country

it's not a religious based country

just like Nigeria

Like I said earlier

Your sense needs tramadol

it's not functioning well
UK is a Muslim country abi? Clown. Also ask yourself why the cross is on the UK flag. Shioor

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by bakynes(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2017
Alajiki:

You're not making sense bro. So, Nigerians are known as fraudsters worldwide and because of this, there should be a blanket ban on Nigerians from holding any sensitive post in the world? Really? Trump is not making sense and those who know better know he is not.

Purge yourself.
Fraud is a far lesser evil to terror attacks which claims many lives. If a person get defrauded you learn from it and pick up your life from there.

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:

so why the accusations

create a thread on it
Actually,you guys are the ones that requested for it. If only seun can come out and clear the air.. You guys have threatened Christians, pagans, atheist and even seun the owner of nairaland if you don't know.

6 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by sunmbo123(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
dragonking2:
UK is a Muslim country abi? Clown. Also ask yourself why the cross is on the UK flag. Shioor

God of Mercy

I said it'd not religious based

So anywhere there's a cross it means it has to do with Christ

Olodo

but explain this to me

why do Christians claim that Jesus is their lord and savior

this Jesus was human once ooo

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by sunmbo123(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
dragonking2:

God of Mercy

I said it's not religious based

Olodo

but explain this to me

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

No !! let's be realistic

isn't it by compulsion to renounce your faith just to comment on muslim thread right here on this forum

but to comment on Christian threads is free for all
u have seen also.. Don't mind the bastards ... Thunder go fire all of them Muslims

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2017
VeniJu:

Guy, you nailed with a 6'' nail. Just like the carpenter in my street. Watch how the Mosquelems come for you like
oh boy I don die today for their hand....you know they hate truth
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2017
troy20:

That's because islam has a grand scheme to islamise those countries they flock to.there is a growing number statistically of muslims in europe as well as mosques.the USA already has twice the number of mosques it had 15 years ago.this measures similarly with the growing rate of voilence in europe and America.do a bit research and shock yourself

It is no news that Islam has been recorded as the fastest growing religion in the world in recent times.

I'm quite aware of the expansionist agenda of Islam, and I have video recordings of plans to eliminate Christianity in a few years time.

There's this prophecy of theirs that if they are able to capture the stronghold of Christianity, the Vatican, Christianity will fall.

They've already issued a threat that their main goal is to capture the Pope and behead him in St. Peter's Square in the Vatican.

Not to mention plans going on here in Africa. When I went to serve in the North, I got hold of a sensitive government document with full Presidential seal on each of the pages documenting the written communication between the then military president Babangida and the OIC, where billions of $$$ exchanged hands and the OIC writing back to show appreciation and their agenda to infiltrate the government, schools, hospitals and the armed forces of Nigeria and other African countries.

God help us.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:

God of Mercy

Olodo

but explain this to me

This is just dumb. UK is a Christian country QED. Christians are not evil like you Muslims that will not allow others practice their religion in peace.

So the cross of saint George on the UK flag is not Christian abi? Shioor

3 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by dragonking2: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:

God of Mercy

Olodo

but explain this to me

What does Jesus have to do with this topic? You want me to talk about Mohammed too? Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by manikspears: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2017
davodguy:
angry

Ignorance at it's peak.

I've traveled to countries where Christianity isn't the religion, yet I wasn't denied entry
mention those countries and let me shock you
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by CellTabRepairs: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2017
mesoprogress:
In as much as I don't support blanket ban on Muslims, l think Trump is making a point. Over the years, Muslims have denied terrorists are true Muslims, even though they kill in the name of Allah, their god. This has made them lackadaisical in fight against Islamic terrorism and violence. It was the same true Muslims who deny terrorism that nearly killed a lady a few years ago in Sudan for apostasy.

They are just taking advantage of western world free and accommodating lifestyle. One aboki once told me at slaughter Port Harcourt that they don't allow miscreants (meaning they know them) in Port Harcourt. Reason is obvious, once a single terrorist act like bombing occurs in Port Harcourt, Aba or Onitsha, they won't be as lenient as cultured westerners. Many of them will rush back to the north and lose out on their business.

If the "good" ones know they will be banned entering the US, they will prevent the bad eggs from operating in western nations. Technically, Trump is sending the right message

You finished the talk in my mouth so....no comment.

Meanwhile,while you search for that job and keep waiting or invest already made money in financial instruments, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 11:36am On Feb 23, 2017
to all the retarded monkeys posting against islam,what are christians doing in saudi,uae,kuwait,malaysia egypt,morocco et al

2 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by manikspears: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2017
barca4campnou:

How many BH have attacked churches?

Let me help you with some information. I live in Maiduguri and I have been here for more than 20 years. The attacks on churches is going on and the media does not report it. There's a place in Maiduguri called, "Wulari Jerusalem"; before BH started, it was "Jerusalem" because every 100 metres, you will see a church, Christian bookshop, Christian Music Store, etc. Today, most of the churches are either burnt, or desolate because of the threat of BH. Airport Road, Maiduguri was growing, becoming a Christian hub— it is now empty as BH has made it empty. The LGs which BH attacked and installed their flag and "emir" are mostly Local Governments in Southern Borno. Southern Borno is a Christian zone. From Hawul to Chibok to Biu, etc, all attacked and invaded by Boko Haram. Come over to Maiduguri and see for yourself, if you are doubting me. Smh.
they no born am well make he come.religion of terrorists.a hausa muslim will tell you that a yoruba muslim is an infidel and as such they can not allow a yoruba muslim to lead them in prayer,mind you non-northerner muslims,you will suffer the same fate as a christian in the hands of bokoharam if they get hold of you.and nairaland....nna wehdon for the muslim page o,jihad on nairaland abi no be so? Trump may God bless you,give no room for Bleep or rubbish,that was how they took over egypt. you can hardly see any trace of Christianity there today.

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:

and all muslims are threat yet your president is a Muslim hexcuse me sir Isslike your sense is paining you
where is him now ?
why did he not go to partisan or Saudi Arabia for his ten days leave

3 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
sunmbo123:

so why the accusations

create a thread on it

there you go !! it was restricted cuz of Muslim intolerance but they are tolerated on Christian threads

you can see it's world apart

5 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by ngolokante(m): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
barca4campnou:

How many BH have attacked churches?

Let me help you with some information. I live in Maiduguri and I have been here for more than 20 years. The attacks on churches is going on and the media does not report it. There's a place in Maiduguri called, "Wulari Jerusalem"; before BH started, it was "Jerusalem" because every 100 metres, you will see a church, Christian bookshop, Christian Music Store, etc. Today, most of the churches are either burnt, or desolate because of the threat of BH. Airport Road, Maiduguri was growing, becoming a Christian hub— it is now empty as BH has made it empty. The LGs which BH attacked and installed their flag and "emir" are mostly Local Governments in Southern Borno. Southern Borno is a Christian zone. From Hawul to Chibok to Biu, etc, all attacked and invaded by Boko Haram. Come over to Maiduguri and see for yourself, if you are doubting me. Smh.

You are lying Mr Man...I have been deployed and operated in Borno State...I was in Maiduguri, Damboa, Damasak and even inside Sambisa...What you just said that the areas where BH installed their flags are mostly in Southern Borno is nothing but a big fat disgusting lie...Damboa, New Marte, Mongono, Bama etc are in Southern Borno? you don't have to lie to make your point...and you said "Airport Road, Maiduguri was growing, becoming a Christian hub— it is now empty as BH has made it empty" in other words Maiduguri was growing to become a Christian hub? what sort of deluded lie is that? do a research for yourself and compare the population and distribution of Muslims and Christians in Borno State, then stand and look at yourself in the mirror if you can stand your own sight after peddling this kind of lies...there are definitely problems existing in that state, but why should you lie? what do you hope to achieve?and yet you tell your kids that lying is not good.

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by ngolokante(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2017
carmag:

are you more muslim than Osama bin Laden

I know you are definitely not any where close to the level of Christianity of the Pope and he is a friend of Islam
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Amoto94(m): 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
ngolokante:

You are lying Mr Man...I have been deployed and operated in Borno State...I was in Maiduguri, Damboa, Damasak and even inside Sambisa...What you just said that the areas where BH installed their flags are mostly in Southern Borno is nothing but a big fat disgusting lie...Damboa, New Marte, Mongono, Bama etc are in Southern Borno? you don't have to lie to make your point...and you said "Airport Road, Maiduguri was growing, becoming a Christian hub— it is now empty as BH has made it empty" in other words Maiduguri was growing to become a Christian hub? what sort of deluded lie is that? do a research for yourself and compare the population and distribution of Muslims and Christians in Borno State, then stand and look at yourself in the mirror if you can stand your own sight after peddling this kind of lies...there are definitely problems existing in that state, but why should you lie? what do you hope to achieve?and yet you tell your kids that lying is not good.
The person you quoted is either a demented iPod yoot with penchant for lying or an ignoramus that wants to spread lies and falsehood.

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Wrong move....
But when Angola banned Islam,nobody said anything .why is everyone now talking about trump decision? Ordinary Americans wont be bothered , they are still trying yo get rid of the Islamic terrorists inside,they cant afford to allow any new terrorist join them

3 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by schwarzkopf(m): 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nukualofa:
who cares about your protest

Gerrarahia mehn

Priceless coming from a third world never do well, go and get proper meal or electricity before you open your smelly gob to me.
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by barca4campnou(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
ngolokante:

You have just been deployed... Yet you know more than someone who's lived there al his life, who was born there, schooled ther and still lives there?

You know more than someone who knows Maiduguri before BH started and knows Maiduguri after BH? When it's clear that you only came to Maiduguri recently? You know more than someone who enjoyed Borno State under the kingship of the Late Shehu of Borno, the man of peace himself? Do you know the "before" and "after" of St Patrick's Catholic Church, post office?

Of course you don't. Because, in your words, you are a recent visitor to Maiduguri.

By being "deployed", it basically suggests that you are in a form of "official" capacity. Perhaps the military. Perhaps NEMA. Of course your views will have to be the one that is pleasing to the government— and never the truth even if you know it. This is basic common sense.

Your kind of arrogance Sha. It doesn't deserve a reply, but deserves pity and laughter. I know your kind. Your kind is the type that does NOT want the real stories of the happenings in Maiduguri to spill out for, likely, political reasons. That's why the best defence you can come out with is the lame, "you are lying." Playing on emotions. But those who are affected don't care what you think.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by nwaanambra1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
krauss:
Please, I've tried following the link to deactivate my account to no avail. Someone help please.

its not worth it.

don't deactivate anything.

seun was under threat to his life by one muslim fanatic terrorist then by name maclan something. he has to do it to save his life.

we all know back then. u may have noticed that seun ovoids muslim threads and u will also notice that he never ever comment about muslim but talks trash about christians. he is afraid of the terrorist killers grin

6 Likes

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by ngolokante(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
barca4campnou:

You have just been deployed... Yet you know more than someone who's lived there al his life, who was born there, schooled ther and still lives there?

You know more than someone who knows Maiduguri before BH started and knows Maiduguri after BH? When it's clear that you only came to Maiduguri recently? You know more than someone who enjoyed Borno State under the kingship of the Late Shehu of Borno, the man of peace himself?

Your kind of arrogance Sha. It doesn't deserve a reply, but deserves pity and laughter.

Hahahahahaha...you know birds of the same feathers always flock together...you and the person "who's lived there al his life, who was born there, schooled ther and still lives there" obviously do not know jack!!!...or maybe you guys in your "intelligence" have been able to rearrange the demographics of Borno State...Empty barrels indeed make the loudest noise...

1 Like

Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by Mememan: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sanchez01:

Is Muhammed not a mere human whom most Muslims would willingly kill for?

You guys should be learn to analyze for crying out loud. I don't support most comments on here but the greatest deceit rests with you guys. Imagine a situation in which you're asking me to renounce my faith just because I need to comment on a section.
Muslims don't worship Muhammed because it's idolatry to worship humans. They worship Allah (ALMIGHTY GOD)
Re: British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip by barca4campnou(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
ngolokante:

Hahahahahaha...you know birds of the same feathers always flock together...you and the person "who's lived there al his life, who was born there, schooled ther and still lives there" obviously do not know jack!!!...or maybe you guys in your "intelligence" have been able to rearrange the demographics of Borno State...Empty barrels indeed make the loudest noise...

Your type is the type that will come tomorrow and deny that all the massacres in Southern Kaduna weren't against Christians. For whatever reasons. Anyway, we all know your type. Denialism is your elixir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden, Harris Condemn Attacks On Jewish Communities In The US / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.