Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy (54965 Views)

MMM Participants Lose Patience, Attack Each Other, Guiders / MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / Chuddy Ugorji Got New SUV From MMM Guiders As Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by prejulsuc(f): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Lols
adioolayi:
This thing called MMM has seven lives... refusing to die grin.
New JJCs, over to you.. go pay grin
lolz real new JJC.funny you
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by CellTabRepairs: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2017
MMM still in the news?
Looks like there are people bent on loosing hard earned cash...

Meanwhile,while you search for that job and keep waiting or invest already made money in financial instruments, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by truehero(m): 11:48am On Feb 23, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Dem bold ooo...

grin grin grin
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by chessguru(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2017
adioolayi:
MMM has nine lives no amount of hate will kill it , long live MMM Nigeri a. I stand with MMM Nigeria , MMM For life . PH GH PH GH ..... just got paid yesterday 2017 mavros loading !!

3 Likes

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by chessguru(m): 11:59am On Feb 23, 2017
I love MMM Nigeria ...... Still providing help with my spare money till tomorrow shame on Haters

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by manikspears: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
HumanistMike:

Then what should be done to Christians and other religious fanatics that keep paying offering and tithes so their daddies in the lord can build estates and schools the congregants can't afford? Isn't that the real MMM?

you lack the knowledge of tithe so i will explain it to you so that you wont repeat those words again.the bible explains tithes to us it is the most important offering,that money is strictly for the "Church of God",it is not yours.you have given your offering to God. now if a "daddy in the lord" like you called it used the tithe money for selfish reason that is between him and God.and my bother you don't want to risk such.now for mmm if at this stage you are still risking your life on mmm,my guy,you really need to start going to church and paying your tithe.because that is a sign that wisdom knowledge and understanding has dissolved.

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by JohnsonOlanre: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
adioolayi:

Nigerian government is the greatest ponzi scheme known to man and people have chosen the lesser devil that cares about them (or at least some of them) which is MMM.

Do you know how refreshing it is having someone you don't know from Adam pay money into your account that is approaching redundancy?

If people can keep hoping in a failed country like nigeria for 50 years why shouldn't they take chance with MMM?
In Norway, their government pay their citizens, even the few jobless ones. How many times your beloved FG don pay you money as a citizen?

2 Likes

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by UjSizzle(f): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
davide470:
Nice Quote
grin Thanks

Emily Dickinson

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by HumanistMike(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
manikspears:

you lack the knowledge of tithe so i will explain it to you so that you wont repeat those words again.the bible explains tithes to us it is the most important offering,that money is strictly for the "Church of God",it is not yours.you have given your offering to God. now if a "daddy in the lord" like you called it used the tithe money for selfish reason that is between him and God.and my bother you don't want to risk such.now for mmm if at this stage you are still risking your life on mmm,my guy,you really need to start going to church and paying your tithe.because that is a sign that wisdom knowledge and understanding has dissolved.

Lil man, you can't advice me on your best day and on my worst.

By the way, who gave you that religion you wanna leave and die by? Who is the Mavrodi of Christianity? To break it down because you are slow: who is the man or group of men that invented Christianity? Why did they invent it?

Whose images are used for those Jesus/Mary posters and statues and why? Hope you know it wasn't till 2015 scientists were able to render what Jesus would have looked like on the basis of fossils found in his* location dated to the time he would have existed.

If you have basic education, you'd do your homework but I doubt it. The brainwashing bug that got MMM people are in you in the worst of ways and you don't even know it. From the look of things, I feel the brainwashing is so bad in your home that it is handed down from generation to generation.

Oh, and while you are doing your homework, research what AMEN actually means. You were told LET IT BE SO. Research, son! Ask your self questions and go out and look for the answers.

Tune your mind to find the WHY in things and not the HOW. The HOW is for followers. The WHY is for leaders.

No one will tell you the WHY. You have to go and look for it yourself. Why didn't Apostle Suleman pray and order his followers to do same so the DSS waiting outside would be hit with the mighty hand of GOD so much so that they would be afflicted with the curse of a 1000 languages and flee in a 1000 directions for attempting to bring harm upon the servant of the most high? Dude preferred to call Fayose. Na Fayose sure pass. In the pictures of him with Fayose from that night, the Apostle didn't have his bible but had his 2 phones. In order words, at that particular time, his phones were more useful to him.

Now son, you may run along. Go spar with someone of your class. I'm not your mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by kaymart: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
MMM realise DAT it is actually possible to swindle Nigerians for d second time.
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by jd1986(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
i know raayah will still go ahead and PH grin kiss
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
HumanistMike:

Then what should be done to Christians and other religious fanatics that keep paying offering and tithes, month after month - year after year - generation after generation, so their daddies in the lord can build estates and schools the congregants can't afford? Isn't that the real MMM?

#Ahtireoooo!!!
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by mrdotman: 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
HumanistMike:

By the way, who gave you that religion you wanna leave and die by? Who is the Mavrodi of Christianity? To break it down because you are slow: who is the man or group of men that invented Christianity? Why did they invent it?

Whose images are used for those Jesus/Mary posters and statues and why? Hope you know it wasn't till 2015 scientists were able to render what Jesus would have looked like on the basis of fossils found in his* location dated to the time he would have existed.

If you have basic education, you'd do your homework but I doubt it. The brainwashing bug that got MMM people are in you in the worst of ways and you don't even know it. From the look of things, I feel the brainwashing is so bad in your home that it is handed down from generation to generation.

Oh, and while you are doing your homework, research what AMEN actually means. You were told LET IT BE SO. Research, son! Ask your self questions and go out and look for the answers.

Tune your mind to find the WHY in things and not the HOW. The HOW is for followers. The WHY is for leaders.

No one will tell you the WHY. You have to go and look for it yourself. Why didn't Apostle Suleman pray and order his followers to do same so the DSS waiting outside would be hit with the mighty hand of GOD so much so that they would be afflicted with the curse of a 1000 languages and flee in a 1000 directions for attempting to bring harm upon the servant of the most high? Dude preferred to call Fayose. Na Fayose sure pass. In the pictures of him with Fayose from that night, the Apostle didn't have his bible but had his 2 phones. In order words, at that particular time, his phones were more useful to him.

Now son, you may run along. Go spar with someone of your class. I'm not your mate.

Old man, you don't need to be radical and disrespectful to show you don't believe in God or you are an atheist. No one is forcing his or her faith on you, it is just a discussion.
By the way, if you go back to your books , you will notice before the advent of Christianity and Islam into Africa, preliterate African societies worshipped different gods; hence it can be deduced that they also believed in a supreme being.
All I am trying to say is religion is a mode of worship of a supreme being, because you don't like my mode of worship, you should not crucify me. (let me ask you a question in between, if you don't like oral b toothpaste, does it make it bad for everyone?)

1 Like

Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by HumanistMike(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrdotman:

All I am trying to say is religion is a mode of worship of a supreme being, because you don't like my mode of worship, you should not crucify me.

"All I am trying to say" is your lack of interest in MMM doesn't give you the excuse to crucify or chastise those that participate it in the scheme. "Let me ask you a question in between, if you don't like" MMM does that make it bad for everyone?

By the way, point me to where I stated I do not believe in God or I'm an atheist.

After you do that, then you can run along kid. You'll be of no further use to me.
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by manikspears: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
HumanistMike:

you are right about one thing, you are not my mate and i agree.that thing inside your head is seaweed and not brain, you lack wisdom.a dog that will eventually get lost will fail to hear the hunter's call.when the bible mentioned people with reprobate mind who will not enjoy what they are suppose to enjoy Romans 1:28 ,i was wondering can people be this blind to see?but i can see you are a living example. sheybi mavrodi is your lord and savior. keep it up! like your cohorts slang and motto "is it your money"? keep judging your life with other peoples life.keep pointing your fingers.i know you have been composing your silly write up for a long time and you think this is the best time to display your thinking in public.so apostle sulaiman is now your yardstick for Christianity abi. clap for yourself.you cant keep beef with God neither is HE mocked,but how will you know when you lack knowledge.
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by mrdotman: 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
HumanistMike:

"All I am trying to say" is your lack of interest in MMM doesn't give you the excuse to crucify or chastise those that participate it in the scheme. "Let me ask you a question in between, if you don't like" MMM does that make it bad for everyone?

By the way, point me to where I stated I do not believe in God or I'm an atheist.

After you do that, then you can run along kid. You'll be of no further use to me.

You should also quote where I talked about Mmm.
Your lack of understanding a hypothetical statement is alarming and amazing.
It's just a discussion, stop taking it personal. Stay blessed old man (ancient of days)
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by HumanistMike(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
mrdotman:

You should also quote where I talked about Mmm.
Your lack of understanding a hypothetical statement is alarming and amazing.
It's just a discussion, stop taking it personal. Stay blessed old man (ancient of days)

I knew you are aren't bright. I used your own logic on you and you couldn't survive it.

Okay you may now get lost. I'm done using you.
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by HumanistMike(m): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
manikspears:

.i know you have been composing your silly write up for a long time.

I'm flattered. Some of us are educated and know how to use correct sentences and paragraphs on the fly.

Your post made no point. You are just emotional.

Okay bye kid.
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by mrdotman: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
HumanistMike:

I knew you are aren't bright. I used your own logic on you and you couldn't survive it.

Okay you may now get lost. I'm done using you.

Thanks for the negative compliment. The same way I still used the logic but you failed to get it. Brighter grammar
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by manikspears: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
HumanistMike:

I'm flattered. Some of us are educated and know how to use correct sentences and paragraphs on the fly.

Your post made no point. You are just emotional.

Okay bye kid.

No, good night.
Like you said my post made no point to you, that boldly explains you lack wisdom, knowledge and understanding which comes from God that you denied His existence. I know you won't see points in this too after all only a fool says there is no God .so I don't expect you to comprehend.
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by akoko11: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
I dey come
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by Ogunleti01: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ask4bigneyo:
NOT AGAIN!

Nigerian and Awoof.
and AWOOF things dem say dey always run Bele!
For MMM e be like Omawunmi song "If you ask mee na who a go askkk this MuMuMu thing wey you see sooo e tey wey e start..."
Re: Bad News For Guiders As MMM Announces New Strategy by akoko11: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
holatin:
wao , where are the is it your money crew, enemy of progress crew.

seems they now see no one is their enemy but MMM.

Tank God I didn't put the meagre sum in my account on MMM, I would ve kill myself without committing suicide.

Is it your money.

I will continue to ph, gh, ph, gh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pennywise Wealth Management - Real Or Scam? / THISDAY-Jonathan’s Exit Seen As Spark Needed To Ignite Markets / Prediction And Analysis On The Future Of MMM - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.