Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper (1243 Views)

Go To The Farm And Earn Respect, Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths / I’m Feeling Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje / Wike Wins Sun Newspaper "Governor Of The Year 2016" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by HungerBAD: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Conversation heard by others during prayer session

From Desmond Mgboh, Kano

Barely 24 hours after President Muhammadu Buhari told Nigerians he would stay back in London, United Kingdom for a longer rest, Kano State Governor, Alhaji Abdullahi Ganduje, has spoken to him on phone in vernacular.

According to a press statement by Alhaji Salihi Tanko Yakassai, Director General (Media & Communications) to Kano State governor, the conversation between President Buhari and Governor Ganduje was on speaker, which other participants in a special prayer held at Kano Government House, for the quick recovery of the president, heard.

It was gathered that while the prayer was on, an associate of Buhari called him for a private discussion, after which he told the president he was at a prayer session organised by the Kano State government on his behalf.

Buhari, it was gathered, asked him to handover the phone to Governor Ganduje and spoke with him for three minutes. As they spoke, the governor put the phone on speaker, to the hearing of others.

The statement said the president expressed his appreciation to Nigerians for their goodwill and prayers, saying his condition had improved.

It quoted Buhari as saying: “Alhamdulillah (all praise be to Allah),” when Ganduje enquired: “How are you feeling now, Your Excellency?”

The statement said Governor Ganduje told President Buhari that Islamic scholars and Imams in Kano were praying for his speedy recovery. The governor also told the president that the over 7, 000 Juma’at mosques in Kano had been directed to pray for him, said the statement.

To this, the president remarked: “Maa shaa Allah,” meaning: “God willed it,” an Arabic phrase used to show appreciation for a person or happening evoked upon hearing good news.

The statement quoted Buhari as expressing hope that Allah would accept the prayers and asked the governor to extend his best wishes to the Islamic scholars.

Governor Ganduje, who was highly elated, remarked that going by the voice of the president, his health had greatly improved, while expressing the hope that he would get well soon, the statement stated.

“We prayed for Buhari to win and he won. It is now mandatory on us to rally round his government and pray for his well-being,” the statement quoted Ganduje as saying.

The prayer session, which brought together about 300 Imams and Islamic leaders from all Islamic denominations across the state, was attended by the state Deputy Governor, Professor Hafiz Abubakar, Chief Imam of Kano, Professor M.S. Zahraddeen; state Commissioner of Police, Rabi’u Yusuf, legislators and former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Ghali Umar Na’Abba, the statement revealed.

http://sunnewsonline.com/i-feel-better-buhari-tells-ganduje-on-phone/

1 Like

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Let the sleeping "dog" lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by HungerBAD: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Let the sleeping "dog" lie.

LOL

1 Like

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by nogasimplicity: 6:51am On Feb 23, 2017
hmm
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by dominique(f): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Why always phonecall? Can't he address his country people on video?
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by greatgod2012(f): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Get well quick and come and explain the monetary "gift" you gave to Justice Ademola.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by CplusJason: 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Lol, i really wish to see the forehead of those Imams who have repeatedly slammed their empty skull to the concrete floor all because of a weak vegetable. grin

Alhamdulilah, we will witness someone been rolled up in a mat very soon. cool

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by greatgod2012(f): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2017
dominique:
Why always phonecall? Can't he address his country people on video?

My sister, I tire o!

They're obviously hiding something!
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by 0rlando0woh: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Younger and more useful people than Buhari have died, infact a lot of them wete killed by Buhari himself from his military rule to now.
So what is so special about Buhari dying?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 23, 2017
greatgod2012:
Get well quick and come and explain the monetary "gift" you gave to Justice Ademola.

"...what you see in others exists in you" smiley
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by greatgod2012(f): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:

"...what you see in others exists in you" smiley

Of course!

Thanks for reading my signature!

The "gift" need to be explained, because if it's by some other people, especially in opposition party, it'll be called bribe! Definitely, what they see in others exist in them!
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Of course!

Thanks for reading my signature!

The "gift" need to be explained, because if it's by some other people, especially in opposition party, it'll be called bribe! Definitely, what they see in others exist in them!

It is a nice and inspiring siggy. I like it.

You think when Buhari comes back to Nigeria, he's going to be docked in court and asked to explain himself?

You're are not ready to give him the benefit of the doubt that it might indeed be a gift, that's why I quoted your siggy back to you.

But, I'm not holding brief for him or any other politician. Couldn't care less about the lot except the VP who seems to be working his ass off.

Just to let you know that we have an attorney general who represents the fg in court cases. What he says is what the fg says.
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by greatgod2012(f): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:

It is a nice and inspiring siggy. I like it.

You think when Buhari comes back to Nigeria, he's going to be docked in court and asked to explain himself?

You're are not ready to give him the benefit of the doubt that it might indeed be a gift, that's why I quoted your siggy back to you.

But, I'm not holding brief for him or any other politician. Couldn't care less about the lot except the VP who seems to be working his ass off.

Just to let you know that we have an attorney general who represents the fg in court cases. What he says is what the fg says.

Thanks!

I can't give him that benefit of doubt because it sounds and looks somehow for someone to give monetary "gift" to the judge handling his case and you want people to believe it's actually a gift!

I'm not just comfortable with the lies and deception with which APC and it's party members are ruling this country with!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Thanks!

I can't give him that benefit of doubt because it sounds and looks somehow for someone to give monetary "gift" to the judge handling his case and you want people to believe it's actually a gift!

I'm not just comfortable with the lies and deception with which APC and it's party members are ruling this country with!

Lol. I understand you. But you seem to have forgotten that PDP and APC are sons of the same harlot. Their mother? Corruption.

Most peeps like myself didn't vote for APC, we voted for Buhari. I would do same again if presented with the same choice.

PDP members are now crossing over to APC.

Party nomenclatures are just to deceive us. The same politicians are feeding fat on our pie while leaving us to wrangle over party, religion and tribe.

By all means yes, let them explain why they gave him the "gift" and how many other judges receives gifts from them.

They are the same thing.
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by Legitbaba(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2017
why can't we just hear is voice, at least even for a second, to restore a lil confidence in us
BTW, don't buy the shitty Sun
#YNWA
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by greatgod2012(f): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. I understand you. But you seem to have forgotten that PDP and APC are sons of the same harlot. Their mother? Corruption.

Most peeps like myself didn't vote for APC, we voted for Buhari. I would do same again if presented with the same choice.

PDP members are now crossing over to APC.

Party nomenclatures are just to deceive us. The same politicians are feeding fat on our pie while leaving us to wrangle over party, religion and tribe.

By all means yes, let them explain why they gave him the "gift" and how many other judges receives gifts from them.

They are the same thing.

Yes, they are the same! If you're conversant with my posts, I always say it that APC is PDP rebranded! But part of APC lies is describing themselves as the best party whereas 85% of their members are formerly PDP members!
I, personally don't believe in any politician we have presently. They're all the same, be it PDP or APC! They're just using party nomenclatures to deceive Nigerians. They're all friends! So many things we don't know about these politicians are more than what is made public!

It's so unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by sinistermind(m): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2017
So so phone calls to individuals in his caucus. If na phone calls, call independent TV stations or radio stations and let Nigerians hear him speak.
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Yes, they are the same! If you're conversant with my posts, I always say it that APC is PDP rebranded! But part of APC lies is describing themselves as the best party whereas 85% of their members are formerly PDP members!
I, personally don't believe in any politician we have presently. They're all the same, be it PDP or APC! They're just using party nomenclatures to deceive Nigerians. They're all friends! So many things we don't know about these politicians are more than what is made public!

It's so unfortunate!

Very unfortunate. God help us in this country. I'm willing to watch Osinbajo and gibe him a chance to succeed. He's doing well anyway..
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by vedaxcool(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2017
grin liepoop will be devastated over nothing... but they are feed on hate bred with hate and they shall die of hate
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by DonCortino: 7:50am On Feb 23, 2017
The president that has no regards of whatsoever for his subjects. angry
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by momentarylapse: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, i really wish to see the forehead of those Imams who have repeatedly slammed their empty skull to the concrete floor all because of a weak vegetable. grin

Alhamdulilah, we will witness someone been rolled up in a mat very soon. cool

Now that you have wished death on the chap, has any bank alert entered your phone? We may not all like buhari and we may criticize him. And his administration but becoming callous and inhuman in our posts just for the sake of accumulating meaningless likes and shares is a clear sign of stupidity on the part of the poster! Get well soon!
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by CplusJason: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
momentarylapse:

Now that you have wished death on the chap, has any bank alert entered your phone? We may not all like buhari and wey may criticize him. And his administration but becoming callous and inhuman in our posts just for the sake of accumulating meaningless likes and shares is a clear sign of stupidity on the part of the poster! Get well soon!
You are the witless ratbag that mention his name here.

It will do you good to mind your fvcking business and STFU.

Au revoir. cool
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by momentarylapse: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2017
CplusJason:
You are the witless ratbag that mention his name here.

It will do you good to mind your fvcking business and STFU.

Au revoir. cool

I can see you are pained? Even your reply is more foolish than your initial post! Thanks for proving me right!

By the way your pain gladdens me...I need to boogie down with joy! grin

1 Share

Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by Nukualofa: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2017
Even if that deadwood dies in London i don't caee but i pray he goes through excruciating pains in his Prostrate before he gives up
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by adadike281(f): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2017
Its not about hearing, its about seeing coz seeing is believing
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by CplusJason: 9:06am On Feb 23, 2017
momentarylapse:

I can see you are pained? Even your reply is more foolish than your initial post! Thanks for proving me right!

By the way your pain gladdens me...I need to boogie down with joy! grin
Lol, no wonder. The postrate cancer your dad is sufferring from is really having a tremendious effect in your life.

Go cure your family sickness first grin
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by momentarylapse: 9:18am On Feb 23, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, no wonder. The POSTRATE cancer your dad is SUFFERRING from is really having a TREMENDIOUS effect in your life.

Go cure your family sickness first grin

grin grin grin

E pain am reach bone....now na "father my mother matter?" Sorry oh...at least I HAVE PARENTS! Don't feel bad that you were discovered in a dumpster by agberos...such is life! Lmfao!

By the way it's PROSTATE, SUFFERING and TREMENDOUS....learn to spell you savage illiterate!
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by 0ubenji(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
MMM or Buharism...we hardly knw the real Ponzi scheme now sef
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by CplusJason: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
momentarylapse:

grin grin grin

E pain am reach bone....now na "father my mother matter?" Sorry oh...at least I HAVE PARENTS! Don't feel bad that you were discovered in a dumpster by agberos...such is life! Lmfao!

By the way it's PROSTATE, SUFFERING and TREMENDOUS....learn to spell you savage illiterate!
Lol, OMG!!! So, a biological mistake like you still think you've parents? Abeg, nor use laugh kill me. grin

An autistic ratbag like you belongs to the trash bin. grin
Re: I Feel Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje On Phone-the Sun Newspaper by greatgod2012(f): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:

Very unfortunate. God help us in this country. I'm willing to watch Osinbajo and gibe him a chance to succeed. He's doing well anyway..

Well, time shall tell!

But for me personally and presently, I do not trust any of our politicians!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate On Vengeance After Nigerian Customs Seized Saraki’s Bulletproof Car / Biafra: Someone Should Tell Nnamdi Kanu Nigeria Is Not A Zoo -von Dg, Osita. / EFCC Blocks Patience Jonathan At Skye Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.