Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:46 AM

Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola (26398 Views)

"Niyola Where Is Your Breast?" Fan Asks; Singer Replies / Niyola Sexy In Bikini At The Beach (Photos) / Niyola Giving Male Fan Lap Dance On Stage [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by Michaelpresh(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2017
see as dat babe dey eye him grin
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by gurunlocker: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sorry are those bress or African star apple?
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by imoowo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
sometimes i get surprised by the nonsense i see on nairaland

Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by Boboforthegirls: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dreamwaker:

If there was ever one grin
wicked
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
Look at his dirty face,yuck ,as for niyola look. At that slippers boobs ewww

Hahaha grin

Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Click like if YES, Click Share if No. And to Niyola this is no no no to you.

Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by Kpeshi10(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
VivJohn:
Olympus has f...en
LMAO
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by flex04(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
hmmmmm
undecided
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by lawalosky(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
And who da fhuzk is niyola?
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by hisMrs(f): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
stonemind:
aunty niola I beg your Olympus ain't looking good at allllllllll..
nothing ever looks good to u
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by Icansing: 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Boboforthegirls:
lol hope urs is still firm like the tower of Babel
Epic lmao
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by AngryNigerian(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
...even the angel with the wine de toast to their union... grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by stonemind(f): 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
hisMrs:
nothing ever looks good to u

aaaah lols you know me from somewhere ni!?
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:

hater

those boobs are perky.
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by hisMrs(f): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
stonemind:

aaaah lols you know me from somewhere ni!?

lol....yes na
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by Pearlyakin(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
niyola my crush.
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by stonemind(f): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
hisMrs:

lol....yes na

oya tell me. from where?

1 Like

Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by gidjah(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2017
I thought This horrible-looking old haggs are gospel singers??.see as dem look like Sef, bad beards and shamelessly naked, this people ain't good as our ambassadors, this is d reason why our youths have become horrible in all they do. niyiola gat good voice but bad looks coupled with devilish dress sense
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by flyforall: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
SO THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL HOT?
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by donolatunji(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Angelb4:
What a hell do we call "hot". Father Lord, end this world and start from Nigeria biko.
Haaa Maka Y Suld God End Nigeria In This Recession Time?
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by tribalistseun: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
go cure your depression, no be them do you

Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by gentleedu(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
show your own orange boobs
Re: Hot Pictures Of Singers Praiz And Niyola by naturefellow(m): 1:32am On Feb 24, 2017
Una well done. Gospel artistes!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yewande Adekoya Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Makeup Photos / Rapper Yung6ix Gets Betrayed By His Girlfriend, Despite Buying Her N700k Hair. / Jiganbabaoja Celebrates His Birthday: "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Is Plus One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.