Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Need Advice Please,should I Go For Hnd Or Continue With Noun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice Please,should I Go For Hnd Or Continue With Noun (409 Views)

Should I Continue With Mathematics Or Write JAMB To Study Computer Science? / ASUU Vows To Continue With Strike / Should I Rewrite Jamb Or Continue Waiting For Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Please,should I Go For Hnd Or Continue With Noun by bilard(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2017
Dear Nairalanders and Educationist, please I need advice, as am at a crossroad now. I recently completed my National Diploma in Computer Engineering at Yaba College Of Technology and am currently doing my IT, while I was at YCT due to their strike I enrolled at the National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN)studying Computer Science(300L). Due to the fact that NOUN doesn't go for NYSC which most organizations require, and also the high discrimination rate of HND. Am confused if I should go back for HND or I should continue with NOUN or I should try getting admission into any other University. Please I need advice.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) 2017/2018 Part-time Form / Accident About To Happen / New Jamb Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.