Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day (23809 Views)

Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily / Reasons You Should Not Skip Breakfast ; Days Most Important Meal / Breakfast Is Important For Proper Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by DESTINY41(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2017
tigonana:
Na afternoon I dey take my breakfast!!!

your own good ,nah night some peepz dey take their breakfast
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by bsideboii(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Im a major culprit. I have to wait till around 10:30am when Im really hungry before I have breakfast. Most times I'm even confused about what to fix for breakfasts.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Dejijossy(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2017
I think it depends on our body system. I am more active at work if I did not take my breakfast.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2017
holatin:
it make you look happy even if you have a thousand sadness in you.

I can go hungry afternoon and night but morning !!!!

Taaa I will rather eat my enemy breakfast than go hungry in the morning.
go hungry at night??
my brother try am.....just try am one day.... walahi just try am...... I triple dare you....try am
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2017
This whole breakfast thing is a myth.

eat when you are truly hungry.

your body has stored fat and glucose/sugar that provides energy for you until your body requests for more.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2017
Indeed nairaland is educating
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by holatin(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

go hungry at night??
my brother try am.....just try am one day.... walahi just try am...... I triple dare you....try am
forget don over try am self. immediately you fall asleep. u don hibernate be DAT but morning food. sleep go escape ur hungry eyes
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Iyke1998:
My brother,if u go to bed at night without eating,and night hunger hold u by 2am
You go give ur life to Christ.
gringrin I swear my brother you go accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 23, 2017
holatin:
forget don over try am self. immediately you fall asleep. u don hibernate be DAT but morning food. sleep go escape ur hungry eyes
oh I understand nw... you be that kind fellas wey dem dey DEAD-SLEEPgrin
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Lasskeey: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Yes woooi grin grin grin

Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Iyke1998(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

gringrin I swear my brother you go accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior

grin grin grin grin grin

I have experienced it before.
I drink 6 cups of water,the thing just increased the hunger wella
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Nigerdeltaboi:
yeah even when I go for workouts I still find it hard eating till like 12 o clock
Hmmm... You must be my brother from another mother grin

I eat around 12noon most days. I'll try and change. Like eat biscuit in the morning
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by AngelicBeing: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2017
Oyind17:
Hmmm... You must be my brother from another mother grin

I eat around 12noon most days. I'll try and change. Like eat biscuit in the morning
Hmmm tongue
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2017
Iyke1998:

grin grin grin grin grin

I have experienced it before.
I drink 6 cups of water,the thing just increased the hunger wella
lol;Guy you just worsen the matter be that o....

my own na so I just comot around 2 30 am... enter the next church wey dey near me... and give my life to Christ ogrin
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Aroh48(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2017
For this buhari period?
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by torqque7(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2017
LAFO:
Dem talk am.

I no need 9 points to eat breakfast sha.

I love my breakfast. cheesy

Lunch can be skipped

LOL women and food ehnn..u guys don't play with your stomach grin,latter they'll say guys love food.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by omoiyami65: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2017
After your first point.....i didnt bother reading the others because they too will be are rubbish
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by holatin(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

oh I understand nw... you be that kind fellas wey dem dey DEAD-SLEEPgrin
me dead sleep, call me for midnight, my phone wount ring thrice I promise you
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by naturefellow(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2017
judecares1:
GUYS THIS REALLY TRUE,MOST ESPECIALLY THE HEAT THAT SOMEONE DO GETS,LOW REASONING,LOW ENERGY AND LOTS MORE
PLS DIS INFO IS GUD 4 ALL D UNDERGRADUATE IN D HUX COS DEY ARE FOUND OF DIS ACT
please, make sure you type better English before you graduate!!!
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by professore(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Nice points
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2017
holatin:
me dead sleep, call me for midnight, my phone wount ring thrice I promise you
thrice?? you don answer me alreadygrin

flash me at 3am and see if I won't pick ya call
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by judecares1(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2017
naturefellow:
please, make sure you type better English before you graduate!!!
boss abeg correct me
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by 2222jjjj: 9:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Breakfast my best
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by naturefellow(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2017
judecares1:

boss abeg correct me
Guys, this is really true. Most especially the heat that someone do get, low reasoning, low energy and lots more.
Pls, this info is good for all the undergraduates in the house because they are fond of this act.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by olash007: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2017
This is good, that is bad. I beg leave me with my life. Tomoro u go read another tin ' The benefit of skipping breakfast'.
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by holatin(m): 10:29am On Feb 23, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:
thrice?? you don answer me alreadygrin

flash me at 3am and see if I won't pick ya call
you dey go meeting
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Forward this to the churches.....and see their reaction
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by judecares1(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2017
naturefellow:
Guys, this is really true. Most especially the heat that someone do get, low reasoning, low energy and lots more.
Pls, this info is good for all the undergraduates in the house because they are fond of this act.
dere is wat we call typographical error n wrong use of english
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by adventisty: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Mine Is Broke Fast.I Take My Morning Food From 11:00am. Since The Past Tense Of Breakfast Is Brokefast!
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by CHARLOE(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
@ op, I'll only agree if ur breakfast if fruit+water. In d morning d body does cleaning + detoxification. Taking water & fruits In d morning as breakfast is very beneficial to d body: reduces body fat n pot belly, detoxifies d body, cures d body of various ailments
Re: 9 Reasons Why Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day by nigerianboss: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
LAFO:
Dem talk am.

I no need 9 points to eat breakfast sha.

I love my breakfast. cheesy

Lunch can be skipped

lol me too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nurse Remanded In Prison For Administering Overdose On Senator Isiaka Adeleke / What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced / COVID-19: NCDC Validates Viral RNA Extraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.