Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

How Can My Friend Deal With His Wicked Landlord. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Can My Friend Deal With His Wicked Landlord. (973 Views)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / Landlord Evicts Tenant Not Knowing That His Daughter Has Collected Rent / Two Nigerians In Dublin Fight Their Landlord Who Wanted To Evict Them (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Friend Deal With His Wicked Landlord. by kencoinz(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2017
I have a friend that rented a room and a parlour self contain in Ogun state. The landlord is very wicked. I hope that's the right word to use. I will give every events of what happens in the compound.

The compound is made up of 6 room and parlour self contain and 6 room and a parlour popularly known as face me I face you.

He said they had power issue which they were ask to pay a certain amount and the money was shared amongst the tenant individual will pay #4,500 and my friend gave his landlady #4,000 that he will balance it by the weekend just because they have ask him to park out of the house for reasons unknown the landlady refuse the money instead disconnected his light that he does not want to pay and for that my friend stayed in that compound for 1 year without light and water cos she also disconnected water from his apartment and 3 other apartment was without light for 1 year as well.

It got to a point she brought her son to beat up one of her tenant that she ought to have park out. She tells you today I have increased my rent which she does every year and expect you to park out if you can't meet the new rent.

Will continue later.
Re: How Can My Friend Deal With His Wicked Landlord. by LAFO: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2017
Will read later

1 Like

Re: How Can My Friend Deal With His Wicked Landlord. by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: How Can My Friend Deal With His Wicked Landlord. by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Pack out
Re: How Can My Friend Deal With His Wicked Landlord. by kencoinz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
She did it to more than 6 tenant and go Scot free.

Now my friend need advice from people that understand landlord tenant laws to deal with the woman cos she is a politician with APC.

(1) (Reply)

Green Haven Estate Warewa(wawa) Outskirt and 15 minutes drive to Alausa / How-to-protect-your-home-appliances-from-electrical-power-surges / Quarry Lands For Sale Or Lease (ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.