Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

I'm Your Birthday Girl - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / I'm Your Birthday Girl (560 Views)

Nigerian Police Arrest Birthday Girl For Inviting Hoodlums To Her Party / Do You Know You Can Pledge Your Birthday To Fight Hunger? - Foodclique / Tell Me Your Birthday And I'll Tell You About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Your Birthday Girl by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Today broke a beautiful day though it is yet to be complete and l am loving the feeling of it already.

I am a year older today and l would like you all to drop your best wishes and let the likes keep rolling in.

Thank you all as you celebrate with me.
Re: I'm Your Birthday Girl by obontami: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2017
Selena06:
Today broke a beautiful day though it is yet to be complete and l am loving the feeling of it already.

I am a year older today and l would like you all to drop your best wishes and let the likes keep rolling in.

Thank you all as you celebrate with me.
birthday girl. smiley

Happy birthday and many happy returns. smiley
Re: I'm Your Birthday Girl by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 23, 2017
obontami:
birthday girl. smiley

Happy birthday and many happy returns. smiley
Thanks a million dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Your Birthday Girl by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 23, 2017
Happy birthday and best wishes

(1) (Reply)

God Help Us: Anonymous Warns World To ‘prepare’ For World War 3 / Nigeria Food Fair / Hood: A Great Jam To Feel, Jam For The People, Street- Shady Moderino (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.