Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online (60843 Views)

More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by charlesucheh(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2017
Wait! Wait! Make she no breast feed her son again?

Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Melinde: 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
The baby is ugly AF
shut up... Show your own
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Meritocracy: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2017
What is special in breastfeeding i thought its normal or she has special milk in her breast. Tontoh get belleh, tonkeh deliver, where is tontoh hubby f*cking her hard to get belle photo.
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Bashnigga(m): 11:11am On Feb 23, 2017
Nairaland why cry cry cry
Is this news
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by adellam16(f): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
A photo of tonto dikeh breastfeeding her son debuted online today, this comes after she was accused of smoking and being unable to take care of her child.

What does this change?

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/02/rare-photo-of-tonto-dikeh-breastfeeding.html

this shows dat d op is jobless, dumb n stewpid. How is dis news? Dem swear 4 u ni?
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Marty2020: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2017
MUST EVERYTHING BE ON NET
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by tiredface: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2017
WHEN THEY TOLD HER NOT TO MARRY A YORUBA MAN, SHE SAID IT WAS LOVE. YORUBA MAN MUST HAVE A CHILD OUTSIDE HIS MARRIAGE, ITS A CULTURE. SORRY, EVERY STATEMENT LIKE THIS ONE IS ATTRIBUTED TO AN IBO PERSON, IM NOT IBO.

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by rossyc(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2017
so this one na news? smh
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by gbishman: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Pls test that breast milk it must contain some harm substance.
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Akbaba3310(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2017
orisa37:
Where's The Breast?

I love coming back to Nairaland just because of your likes. Big up
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by cobsol(m): 11:51am On Feb 23, 2017
ITS NO LONGER FUNNY... shocked shocked shocked
Bobugee:
You guys are here talking about brezz....Okkkk na.
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by koladebrainiac(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
why is this news now

even we all know MARRY THE MOTHER OF JESUS BREASTFEED JESUS HEAVEN NO FALL
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Berbierklaus(f): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
The baby is ugly AF
Looks like his father,when he is grown up,he will look better grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by ebuka1993(m): 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
nice
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
emerich:

Look at your big head like opeoro mango, so cos the child is dark, so he is now ugly Abi, black is beautiful.......
I said ugly baby not dark baby focus on what I said coconut head. Assuming things doesnt make you look smart. It makes you look like a clown
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by silversonuc(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
austin2all:
How can this news bring back our vegetable.

our president is even missong
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by TinaAnita(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
redcurry:
eeya.she even breastfed him this long.for someone of her status,breastfeeding a grown up baby is not easy.abeg.she try.

As if she is doing us a favour. It's her baby not ours remember! It's the duty of every sane mother to breastfeed her child.
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by PETUK(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
redcurry:
eeya.she even breastfed him this long.for someone of her status,breastfeeding a grown up baby is not easy.abeg.she try.
breastfeeding a grown up baby is not easy you said, are you insinuating that you won't breast feed me?
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by ReachHard: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
SEE AS THE PIKIN RAISE LEG, DEY HANDLE HIM BUSINESS LIKE DAVIDO LMFAO
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Deeypeey:
Imagine ds on a newspaper frontpage...

TONTO DIKE BREASTFEEDS HER SON!!!
Incase u dnt know,Nairaland is even bigger than most newspapers....so aw can it be on Nairaland's frontpage?!
I dnt know the dumb Mods that push stories like ds to the frontpage...is Nairaland that scarce of meaningful news?!
I wonder o! If she doesn't breastfeed her son, who will?
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by noziz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2017
I came for the breasts. i was disappointed though. waka to the poster!
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
orisa37:
Where's The Breast?
You chop winch grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by fuckpro: 3:27am On Feb 24, 2017
omenkaLives:
This has got to be the stupidest thread that ever made the front page since this great forum was founded! angry angry
... and yet you were wise to open it
Re: Rare Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Breastfeeding Her Son Debuts Online by Ayobami7(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Idibia Announces Dress Code For The February 6th Protest (pictured) / Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.