Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island (14028 Views)

Fire Guts Access Bank, Victoria Island, Lagos (Video) / Please Help Me With Info Concerning Bike Logistics Company Registrations / Please I Need More Info About How A POS Works. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by waluga(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2017
top of the hour to yuh guys, i wanna do some wardrobe upgrade and i heard mandilas in island is more cheaper and of good quality as well but confused and dunno the address, pls anybody in the house that can give help about this pls...thanks in anticipation
Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2017
When you get to Lagos, enter a bus going to Obalende and when you get to Obalende, take a bike to Sura. Tell the bikeman that you will drop at Mandilas.
waluga:
top of the hour to yuh guys, i wanna do some wardrobe upgrade and i heard mandilas in island is more cheaper and of good quality as well but confused and dunno the address, pls anybody in the house that can give help about this pls...thanks in anticipation
Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by waluga(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2017
darol4real:
When you get to Lagos, enter a bus going to Obalende and when you get to Obalende, take a bike to Sura. Tell the bikeman that you will drop at Mandilas.
they only sell car at the sura office....i mean where they sell wears and tailoring materials
Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by Day11(m): 9:01am On Feb 23, 2017
darol4real:

Lol.

OP is talking about Mandilas market at Oluwole / Lagos Island and not Mandilas car showroom at Sura.

Find your way to CMS/Lenvetis...take a bike to Mandilas market

Note: If you are a first timer.You have to be extra smart. Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by waluga(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2017
Day11:

Lol.

OP is talking about Mandilas market at Oluwole / Lagos Island and not Mandilas car showroom at Sura.

Find your way to CMS/Lenvetis...take a bike to Mandilas market

Note: If you are a first timer.You have to be extra smart. Goodluck
thanks man...really appreciate...pls hope there things aint that cost and have good quality things
Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by Day11(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2017
waluga:
thanks man...really appreciate...pls hope there things aint that cost and have good quality things

Yes, You will find everything

Even th fake and original.

Just be careful of those street urchin not to drive you to the fake stores.

What stuffs do you wanna buy? I have good wrist watch. sad
Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by Josephnice: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2017
I ve gone there to shop for like 2yrs now and still planning to go any moment. Things are relatively cheap there and of good qualities also. I bought tshirts sold in warri at #2500 for #1200 each, belts that cost #2100 in warri for #700 each. It is indeed a place to be for shopping

3 Likes

Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by waluga(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2017
Day11:

Yes, You will find everything

Even th fake and original.

Just be careful of those street urchin not to drive you to the fake stores.

What stuffs do you wanna buy? I have good wrist watch. sad
wears and stuffs,okay lemme see sir..
Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by Day11(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2017
waluga:
wears and stuffs,okay lemme see sir..

Whatsapp

Re: Anybody With Info About Mandilas In Lagos Island by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Day11:

Whatsapp

Bro, I'm looking for dress shoes for my wardrobe o, can I get them at CMS side at affordable price?

(1) (Reply)

Side Hustle / Deadline For Bank Accounts Without BVN Elapses Today / Fire Razes Down Shops In Ikotun, Betterlife Ijora Markets(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.