Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency (27682 Views)

Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by 247frolic(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Oba Rilwan Akiolu of Lagos has vowed to fight against the emergence of a corrupt bigwig who served with former President Olusegun Obasanjo as the president of Nigeria.

Akiolu, though did not mention the name of Obasanjo’s ally he was referring to, pointer in his statement was referring to for Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, who served in Obasajo’s government.

A few weeks ago he came down hard on Atiku and Lawan Daura, saying they were responsible for his ouster from the Nigeria police.

“I insist that there is no era for somebody who spent the first three years of former President Olusegun Obasanjo’s government making money and turning many companies to his own to come back to be the President of this country again. I mean it and I mean it and by God’s grace, it shall be so,” he said.

He spoke on Wednesday at the launch of an EFCC project- Nigerian Women Against Corruption initiative in the Southwest held at the Haven Event Centre in Ikeja, Lagos.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/oba-rilwan-akiolu-stylishly-tells-atiku.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Eastwalk(m): 8:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Sha atiku and oba akinolu get rift ni
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Never again will an ab0ki lead this country.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by sarrki(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2017
Thank you olowo Eko baba fuad

Never again

God bless you sire

37 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by omenkaLives(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2017
Lovely cheesy

In addition, someone should reach out to PDP and LiePob, and ask them to please stop embarassing themselves spreading idiotic lies on social media. You are making a mockery of opposition. grin grin

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by yarimo(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Baba lagoon I hope you are aware that, you just have only one vote?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Chuksonyeike: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2017
Oba Akiolu will not a major role to play in who becomes president in 2019.His endorsement is inconsequential

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2017
No vacancy in Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by ahamonyeka(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2017
Akiolu you sef na corrupt leader you be too. Sey you know say your own oba no get level.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by WorldRichest: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2017
But, before voting for Buhari the man thought of it thoroughly with his brain. So, it is his head that is guilty and not the finger, therefore he should cut off his head and go and present it to Goatluck Jonathan and Mama Piss Shepopo in Otuoke. IIIIDIOT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Lovely cheesy

In addition, someone should reach out to PDP and LiePob, and ask them to please stop embarassing themselves spreading idiotic lies on social media. You are making a mockery of opposition. grin grin
Mynd44 undecided

posting this same thrash everywhere undecided

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by omenkaLives(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

Mynd44 undecided

posting this same thrash everywhere undecided
Stop sniffing after me everywhere i go. I dont do men.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Stop sniffing after me everywhere i go. I dont do men.
so if the call men for your house you go come outside grin ?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by JohnsonOlanre: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2017
Says a dubious bribe-chopping, ex-korofo oba lilwayne. grin

5 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by moderatedguy: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2017
yarimo:
Baba lagoon I hope you are aware that, you just have only one vote?
Dont mind the 5th Class Oba he is a nonentity.

16 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by MutantMetahuman: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Yeah

Never again will I vote a "certificateless" man who gave judges 500k bribe yet claimed to be fighting corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by MrGreenMavro: 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy

I will rather continue my nairabet than voting for atiku even if i wear atiku, ta lo fe ku, efejoku ni o cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by coalcoal1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
k
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by weedtheweeds: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
have you seen Tinubu's teeth?

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Factfinder1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Lucy001(f): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:
Thank you olowo Eko baba fuad
Never again
God bless you sire
Where is Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
For whatever reason, oba akinolu, it is not your decision to make.

And keep your reasons to yourself. Your comments breeds anarchy undecided

post=53975004:

A few weeks ago he came down hard on Atiku and Lawan Daura, saying they were responsible for his ouster from the Nigeria police.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/oba-rilwan-akiolu-stylishly-tells-atiku.html

HE IS TALKING AS IF PMB IS DEAD or he is no lònger coming back.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2017
`

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by delishpot: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Atiku will not win in the first place. I have to investigate him very well. If he doesn't possess the right qualities, he would not even qualify to contest.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
maybe the lagoon oba is thinking that Nigerian presidency is equal to amuwo odofin counculorship election....lol grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by AdonaiRoofing(m): 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who made him a king maker over Nigeria?

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who Akiolu epp sef angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by helinues: 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Simply concon sign..

Akiolu, though did not mention the name of Obasanjo’s ally he was referring to
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by farouk0403(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Never again will an ab0ki lead this country.
in your dreams right?
Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by wink2015(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
I do not support the idea of SUPER-RICH-MEN like Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar and Dangote contesting the Presidency especially in an African country like Nigeria.

Why? I feel they could be tempted to loot the treasury or divert fund from the national treasury to run their own private business. Meanwhile, our accounts books are not standardized like what is obtainable in Britain or the rest of Europe. A man like Atiku can divert money from the national treasury to float a private airline for himself.

It was for some of this reasons, MKO Abiola who won the June 12th 1993 Presidential Election was denied access to become president by General Ibrahim Babangida.

I think non business men like former governor Adams Oshiomole, Col.Abubakar Umar ( rtd. ) should be considered for presidential power.

Certainly not a man like former Vice President Abubakar Atiku.

Even for Atiku his records as a former Vice President was very questionable, as he use the opportunity of Vice President to loot the tresury and ended up building a university for himself in Yola, Adamawa state, among other companies that are credited to his names.

I agree with the views of Oba Akiola for Nigerians to forget about Atiku as we approach 2019 General Election.

Atiku records are quite untidy ( dirty so to speak! )

4 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Daddybright1986(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Truth is, You didn't plan to come into this world as an Igbo or Yoruba or Hausa or Ijaw or Black or White or Brown person, etc.
Imagine you are that Isa from Zamfara who did not plan to come from Zamfara State and today is a Muslim or Okafor from Anambra State who is a Christian today because of His parents...
Do you know that, that Isa or Okafor is YOU.
Imagine someone saying your belief is nonsense or you are going to Hell...
We need to expand our minds, to see the true picture of our God Almighty... and stop discriminating, hating and killing, ignorantly.
Nigeria belongs to all of us. We must demand justice and fairness but fight ignorance and small mindedness of those things that keep us apart from achieving that better Nigeria of our dreams.

8 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
This oba thinks too much of himself but the funniest thing is that we in the East don't see him.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Technical Hitch Disrupts Buhari’s Speech At UN Event / Supreme Court Upholds Use Of Hijab In Lagos Schools / Tambuwal & Nigerian Senators At EQUATOR In Uganda - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.