Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] (32309 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas / Alabi Pasuma, Small Doctor, Destiny Boy At The Mushin Day 2017 - Pics & Video / Emmanuella Having Fun With Top Nollywood Stars 2017 (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by ogtavia(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Selena06:
The boss is here...
Happy Birthday ..
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by goodgood2(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
U forgot to add Omawunmi and
Omawunmi is sitting on a goldmine. She doesn't need any new release.
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
ogtavia:
Happy Birthday ..
Thanks
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by girl4rmspace(f): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
kriss27:
Girl4rmspace you re just it, Beauty with brains can we be friends pls ?no pun intended love ur pics

now we are friends, anyway thanks for the compliment
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by girl4rmspace(f): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nbote:

Lol.. Now I know y u're pissed Tekno fan.. But U do know Tekno's jus been giving u same thing over and over again.. It's always about giving or receiving luv from either folake or Diana or some other gal..

nah, am not pissed at eazi because tecno boycotted the award. Its just that eazi has not been impressive. And tekno's lyrics and overall talent is head and shoulders above eazi by alot.

His songs are enjoyable, the rhythm alone is enough to keep you intrested.

Oh and tekno's latest song ''rara'' isnt about girls or love. Yet its still very good. The same cannot be said for mr eazi
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by Nbote(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2017
girl4rmspace:

nah, am not pissed at eazi because tecno boycotted the award. Its just that eazi has not been impressive. And tekno's lyrics and overall talent is head and shoulders above eazi by alot.

His songs are enjoyable, the rhythm alone is enough to keep you intrested.

Oh and tekno's latest song ''rara'' isnt about girls or love. Yet its still very good. The same cannot be said for mr eazi

Owk.. Oya talk true wetin Eazi do u lol? Well I'll say for a first timer Eazi has been quite impressive considering how consistent he was over d past year.. Tekno's "rara" was a very much needed shift from his usual.. I was quite impressed with it really and hope he churns out something different again.. Anyways let's give Eazi some breather and see if he upgrades a bit.. If only ppl like BOJ stepped up last year, d nxt rated category wasn't dat competitive... Glad to actually hear someone talk passionately about naija music nd content..
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2017
girl4rmspace:

yet even now, whenever they drop a song it becomes a hit.

This makes all your point invalid. Oh and bank alert was played in literally every event i attended including weddings. And the crowd exploded. Yes am talking about the younger generation.

Seriously i wonder where you got the idea that their music dsnt appeal to younger generations. That's gotta be one of the worst bullshits i have ever heard on this site.

I wonder what you would have said if they had no hit songs in the last 3 years. You would probably say they are dead and buried.

Your opinions are baseless, your claims are false, your logic is flawed thus your entire contribution is null and void.

I think wat he's trying 2say is he wud rather rather listen to a wack music by so called younger/up coming generation artist than a great song by a slightly older one. Very flawed logic like u said.
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by girl4rmspace(f): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2017
Nbote:

Owk.. Oya talk true wetin Eazi do u lol? Well I'll say for a first timer Eazi has been quite impressive considering how consistent he was over d past year.. Tekno's "rara" was a very much needed shift from his usual.. I was quite impressed with it really and hope he churns out something different again.. Anyways let's give Eazi some breather and see if he upgrades a bit.. If only ppl like BOJ stepped up last year, d nxt rated category wasn't dat competitive... Glad to actually hear someone talk passionately about naija music nd content..

i loveeeeeee music, whenever am less busy, you would find me listening to music.

I also write songs as well as movie scripts, i am passionate about entertainment as a whole ...even though i dont wanna be in the spotlight myself. Lol

call me sia

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by Nbote(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
girl4rmspace:

i loveeeeeee music, whenever am less busy, you would find me listening to music.

I also write songs as well as movie scripts, i am passionate about entertainment as a whole ...even though i dont wanna be in the spotlight myself. Lol

call me sia

Nyc... Wlcum to madt fan of music the club.. Ur work shldnt evade d spotlight though and why shall u shy na. It's really nyc to meet sia. U already sound like an interesting person. How about u send me a pm, Hope U don't mind dat at all.
Call me James, not d bond though.. Jus James
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by Airborne02(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2017
girl4rmspace:

curious. What do you want him to help you with?
well i needed him to hlp me financially .. my source of income crumbled .. d taxi i use to run daily living spoilt to fix am come pass me i just wnt mind anytin he can assist.. d piston got broken was charged 15k bt i no gwt moni. Pls make una epp me
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by Nature8(m): 7:37pm On Apr 09, 2017
lionlamb020:
You forgot to mention our very own airforce1 grin.. We are considering taking him for deliverance.. Or recommending him to boko haram so that he can blow

Lwkmd.. Bro, no kee me wid laugh abeg.. grin
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by kozmicity: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
selebobo
Re: Top 8 Nigerian Musicians In Desperate Need Of A Hit Track This 2017 [PICS] by GuntersChain(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
What about showkey, xperience oligbese, eedris, marvelous benji, azadus and bigiano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous / Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.