Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" (27175 Views)

Coco Ice For President In 2019 (Photo) / Fans To Coco Ice: "This Your Makeup Is Too Much" / Coco Ice And Benita Okojie: The Resemblance Between The Two (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Big Brother Naija contestant, Cocoice, has revealed a whole in a new interview with Bold Magazine.

The budding singer, talked about her music career, the other contestants and more.

Read excerpts below:
On her experience in the Big Brother Naija house:
My experience in the Big Brother Naija house was fun. It was great, a lot of mixed feelings but all together it was amazing. It is something that I can never forget. The Coco Ice you saw on TV was just getting into the game. I was just warming up to people, it takes time for me to get comfortable with people, that’s how I am.

On the people in the house:
I didn’t really have a least favourite person. I can say maybe there were some people I wasn’t really close to up to a certain point but it all balanced out at the end. So there isn’t anyone I could say was my least favourite.

On smoking:
I would start with the fact that I personally started smoking when I lost my mum. It is a very bad habit i am trying to kick but it is hard. People smoke for different reasons; you cannot judge people because of a stick of cigarette. The way the society sees it might not change and I can only speak for myself. However the society wants to see it is their opinion and I am not here to change that. To be honest this is a very dicey question.

On her plans out of the house:
Definitely, my world has completely turned around for greatness. Opportunities are more available to me. The BBN is a very big platform and I am already riding the wave. So I would honestly say that my world has changed for the good. I am going to be releasing a song titled “feeling my P” really soon. Then I am going to be doing collaborations with big names like hopefully, God willing, Olamide, Falz, Tiwa Savage, and some other creatively cool artists in Nigeria. I am open to collaborations right now, afterwards my album definitely.

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/bbnaija-is-huge-platform-and-am-riding.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by sosexy111: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2017
Enough already miss.. Move ahead and stop all your "I will I will"

In the depth of your heart, you are wishing on some things you would have changed if given the opportunity to go back to the house.. But you ain't going back there, so get over it already.
I am waiting for your album..

Sexy has spoken
Still me
CHOCOLATE CREAM

6 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by chimdi101: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by adonbilivit: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2017
lol. a smoker is a smoker. no excuses, continue from where tonto stopped but they beg us for money when it ruins some organs in your body

4 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Goldenheart(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2017
is that a male or a womale....... :/

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Hades2016(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Watin concern me if she da smoke , if she like make she da smoke weed na she know

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by MasterofNL: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2017
sosexy111:

In the depth of your heart, you are wishing on somethings you would have changed if given the opportunity to go back to the house.. But you ain't going back there, so get over it already.

GBAM!
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by wellmax(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2017
That her life and her problem.
Hope the wave won't sweep her away.

There is never a good reason to smoke. IMO

4 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by ebuka10box(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2017
co Co ice sounds like a name given to a pretty chic, dis 1 name for be coco yam

13 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2017
CocoIce=Field Marshal, Boob suckin Big Brother Naija.

T-boss=General, Boob exposure Big Brother Naija.

Bisola=Lieutenant General, Blow-Job Big Brother Naija.
(why she came third is becos na movement we notice, our Koro Koro eye no see am)

Who's next please??

2 Likes

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by auntysimbiat(f): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by sexyjuly(f): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2017
sosexy111:

In the depth of your heart, you are wishing on somethings you would have changed if given the opportunity to go back to the house.. But you ain't going back there, so get over it already.
be nice.

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by heryurh(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2017
So this girl wowo like this undecided

I won't mention the fact that she has gap teeth(window)

I said i wouldn't mention it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by ennysuccess(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2017
Sure whor whor
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by thestevens: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2017
Ur life of smoke is not anyone business,ma'am if you like eat grass,still ur choice period.
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by SIRmanjar(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2017
Forget talk joor u smoked in de houz becos of inferiority complex.
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2017
The breast woman
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Outofsync(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2017
I am getting tired of Nairaland. How can cretinous posts like this make FP
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by toseen7: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2017
Ever blazing grin
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2017
I also lost my dad 6years ago,that didnt give me d excuse to start smoking..
Madam cocoice,just say u like smoking..and stop using d dead as an excuse...

1 Like

Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by yinkslinks(m): 11:06am On Feb 23, 2017
citytv:
why beg for likes?worwoor man
I am far better than the cum that produced you. olosho put your pics up. stop using fake one. paid slut
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by charlesucheh(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2017
Where did they see thou shall not smoke in the Ten commandment? Or in the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria!!!! Nigerians and Morality are really confused! Or did she smoke with your lungs? Abeg y'll should free this gyal ojare!!!
Re: Coco Ice: Why I Smoke, BBNaija Is A Huge Platform And I Am Riding On The Waves" by Ojetero: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2017
Am unbothered

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim / Tonto Dikeh Prays For Her Haters / Eva Alordiah Responds To Crash Of Her 15-Month-Old Engagement Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.