Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please (1586 Views)

Can Someone Place Advert On Nairaland Without A Website? / Please Help How Do I Contact Quickteller Customer Care Service / I Need Contact To Hon. Minister Of Power His Excellency Babatunde Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please by doctorgeneral(m): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Please who do I contact to pay and place advert on Nairaland

I have searched everywhere and read almost every post on Ads section yet cant find help

Please help

CC: Seun
Re: Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2017
Hey Dominique
Re: Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please by doctorgeneral(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
Na wa ooOo
No customer care
Hmmmm

Uptill now no one to contact
Re: Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please by aieromon(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
doctorgeneral:
Please who do I contact to pay and place advert on Nairaland

I have searched everywhere and read almost every post on Ads section yet cant find help

Please help

It's right there on the front-page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

1 Like

Re: Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please by doctorgeneral(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2017
Ok thanks its helpful
Re: Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please by doctorgeneral(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2017
aieromon:

It's right there on the front-page.

https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/how-place-targeted-ads-nairaland

Please I have uploaded my advert though showing pending Maybe because I have not made payment

what is the next step please and how do I make payment thanks
Re: Whom Do I Contact To Place Advert On Nairaland Please by pufframmy: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please can someone help me with phone numbers of Nairaland administrators. I made payment to Nairaland since Friday 6th of April 2018 and I have sent several emails to the email address specified but till now no response. The only option for me now is to call but there is no contact detail.

Please help me with the phone numbers I can call.
My advert Yet to run and my Acct yet to reflect With payment made

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Writer Now / We Need Hydraulic Presser And Cocoa Pulverizer / List Of Pension Fund Managers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.