Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something (984 Views)

The Secret Of Turning On Prosperity In Your Life / What is this world turning to??? Come in and see..... / 7 Secrets Of Scoring Very High In Jamb Utme Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by sharpguy10(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2017
Hi guys, in today post I am going to show you how to turn nothing into something in every area of your life. After you have finish reading this post, you will discover the power that is inside that can give you anything you want in the world, take you to anywhere in the world. And also discover the secrets of every successful people in which they use to create anything they want in the world. Behind every successful man is a secret he found and he Is trading his life on that secret. In this life, there is nothing remaining God has not created. He create all things you and I will ever need in this life since the foundation of the world.

Some people have tried to create or move to a next level in their life or build a new house or buy a new car but has never been able to achieve it. That is why in this post I will showing you secrets that you can use to build or create anything you in your life. Turn every nothing to something in your life.

1. By your imagination: This is the most powerful tool God has given to man to use in creating anything in his life. Like Zig Ziglar said the most powerful tool in the world is imagination. Many people are using this kind of tool but never get the understanding of it.

What is imagination:

Imagination is creating a mental picture of where you want to be. When you start using this tool, you not need to do anything to manifest what you are creating but just believe what you imagine and focus. Do you want to build a new house, a car or a job, start creating it in your imagination. Your imagination has no respect for economic crisis or where you are in the world, it has no boundary, no limit or obstacles in his way. You can come from the poorest family or town but by your imagination you can turn it around to become rich. All you need to do is to believe your imagination, as you do that in a process of time, you will begin to see opportunities, people and events that will help you fulfill your imagination.

How to perform your imagination.

First of all, sit down on a chair or lie down on the bed. Then relax your body mind and spirit, then close your eye and picture what you want and also see yourself using that thing you want. Do this in the morning and in the night when you want to sleep.

2. Billboard: This is another powerful tool many successful people use to create anything they want in the world. If read the book called "The Secret" you will get more understanding there, one of the authors explain it in the book how he use to build a house without stress.

What is billboard:

Billboard is creating a picture of what you want in your life on a paper and placing it on the wall in your room where you will see it always. Whatever you want, it could be a house, car or a job, take the picture of it and paste it on the wall. Watch it like 10 to 20 minutes both morning and evening everyday and see what happen.

3. Believe: like I said in the imagination, all you have to do is to believe. There is nothing you are ask to do to bring it to manifestation, just believe in your imagination and the billboard. In a process of time, everything you need, the opportunity, people and events will be coming to you. Just believe.

For the process to be sweet and you be guided by the Holy spirit you need to draw near to God, believe in Him and serve Him with all of your heart. For you to receive the Holy Spirit you must be born again and if you are not born again please say this short prayer in faith:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

what I have show you now don't take it lightly, walk with them and be serious about it. If you ask any success man to tell you his secrets, he must mention this three point I have show you above to you. When using this secrets forget about economic recession or how your life is now, just believe and do it consciously. The secret I have show you now, nobody taught God taught me this secrets of life that is why I am showing it to you because since I have been using this tools, I have experience increase in every area of my life. It is your time to turn every hopeless situation into a testimony and turn nothing into something.

I have written a book called "Creating Your World". In the book you will find everything about how to create anything you want in your life. To get the book just call this number 08080476708 to get it. It is in PDF format, I will deliver it to you through email
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by farouk0403(m): 10:40am On Feb 23, 2017
cool I tried it once and it worked for me

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by chieveboy(m): 10:44am On Feb 23, 2017
Top notch! But I imagine most visitors here will dismiss this and rather ask some God for what they need instead...

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by sharpguy10(m): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
It work just try it
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by SarahHenrick: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2017
Top notch! But I imagine most visitors here will dismiss this and rather ask some God for what they need instead... thesis help uk

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by sharpguy10(m): 3:47am On Apr 09, 2017
keep reading and watch out for my next post called the day that turn your life around. its going to motivate you and empower you to posess what you want.
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by juliacharles: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2017
We offer our services in other academic works as well like a dissertation, thesis, assignment, and research paper; we’re always there to help our clients.
buy essay paper
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by sharpguy10(m): 1:38am On Jun 23, 2017
keep reading
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by sharpguy10(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2017
Keep reading
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by erikasan361: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2017
There are many writing services that think they are on top, so don't be cheated and check out this true list of the best! write my paper
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by alabi484(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
sharpguy10:
Hi guys, in today post I am going to show you how to turn nothing into something in every area of your life. After you have finish reading this post, you will discover the power that is inside that can give you anything you want in the world, take you to anywhere in the world. And also discover the secrets of every successful people in which they use to create anything they want in the world. Behind every successful man is a secret he found and he Is trading his life on that secret. In this life, there is nothing remaining God has not created. He create all things you and I will ever need in this life since the foundation of the world.

Some people have tried to create or move to a next level in their life or build a new house or buy a new car but has never been able to achieve it. That is why in this post I will showing you secrets that you can use to build or create anything you in your life. Turn every nothing to something in your life.

1. By your imagination: This is the most powerful tool God has given to man to use in creating anything in his life. Like Zig Ziglar said the most powerful tool in the world is imagination. Many people are using this kind of tool but never get the understanding of it.

What is imagination:

Imagination is creating a mental picture of where you want to be. When you start using this tool, you not need to do anything to manifest what you are creating but just believe what you imagine and focus. Do you want to build a new house, a car or a job, start creating it in your imagination. Your imagination has no respect for economic crisis or where you are in the world, it has no boundary, no limit or obstacles in his way. You can come from the poorest family or town but by your imagination you can turn it around to become rich. All you need to do is to believe your imagination, as you do that in a process of time, you will begin to see opportunities, people and events that will help you fulfill your imagination.

How to perform your imagination.

First of all, sit down on a chair or lie down on the bed. Then relax your body mind and spirit, then close your eye and picture what you want and also see yourself using that thing you want. Do this in the morning and in the night when you want to sleep.

2. Billboard: This is another powerful tool many successful people use to create anything they want in the world. If read the book called "The Secret" you will get more understanding there, one of the authors explain it in the book how he use to build a house without stress.

What is billboard:

Billboard is creating a picture of what you want in your life on a paper and placing it on the wall in your room where you will see it always. Whatever you want, it could be a house, car or a job, take the picture of it and paste it on the wall. Watch it like 10 to 20 minutes both morning and evening everyday and see what happen.

3. Believe: like I said in the imagination, all you have to do is to believe. There is nothing you are ask to do to bring it to manifestation, just believe in your imagination and the billboard. In a process of time, everything you need, the opportunity, people and events will be coming to you. Just believe.

For the process to be sweet and you be guided by the Holy spirit you need to draw near to God, believe in Him and serve Him with all of your heart. For you to receive the Holy Spirit you must be born again and if you are not born again please say this short prayer in faith:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He is alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen

what I have show you now don't take it lightly, walk with them and be serious about it. If you ask any success man to tell you his secrets, he must mention this three point I have show you above to you. When using this secrets forget about economic recession or how your life is now, just believe and do it consciously. The secret I have show you now, nobody taught God taught me this secrets of life that is why I am showing it to you because since I have been using this tools, I have experience increase in every area of my life. It is your time to turn every hopeless situation into a testimony and turn nothing into something.

I have written a book called "Creating Your World". In the book you will find everything about how to create anything you want in your life. To get the book just call this number 08080476708 to get it. It is in PDF format, I will deliver it to you through email
you just summarized power of the subconscious mind by Harry. W. carpenter.... if you've not read it, you might want to...
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by sharpguy10(m): 1:59am On Jan 11, 2018
You can manifest what you want by following the steps above. Use it to change your life
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by joshtega27(m): 2:26am On Jan 11, 2018
This is really nice
[b][/b]
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by JamesReacher(m): 7:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Makes sense truly
Re: Secrets Of Turning Nothing Into Something by haroldlewis2: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Online coursework writer Canada Stress is good for students as it help them to study well and creating a competing minds between the students. But over stress leads to dangerous problems and it might be affecting to the futur

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Scholarship Board: Scholarship Award (FSB) / Get A U.S. Degree (bsc, Masters, Phd) From Atlantic International University / Historic Pictures That Will Make U Wana Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.