Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants (40342 Views)

FRSC Applicant Collapses & Dies During Screening In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 2018 FRSC Recruitment: 2000+ Applicants For Screening In Rivers State (Pics) / FRSC 2018 Recruitment Screening Time-Table, Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by erico2k2(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
dainformant:
While hundreds of applicants jostle for space at the ongoing Nigerian Airforce 2017 recruitment screening exercise in Ikeja, Lagos, two defaulters who refused to compose themselves -got more than what they expected as they were made to sit on the floor in front of their fellow applicants....after receiving some resounding slaps.

The Nigerian Airforce 2017 recruitment screening exercise is holding today in different parts of the country.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-air-force-recruitment.html
Gross misconduct from the military men.they should be dismissed .
Why not send the youths who are misbehaving home instead yoy enlisted in humiliating them in front of others and abuse them as well . It shall not be well with them soldiers .
NA showing strength to unarmed civilians since18AD

1 Like

Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by erico2k2(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
knowme:

when a person behaves like an animal you treat them as such, I always want to weep for our generation just to cross the pedestrian bridge you find serious disorderliness and when treat as animals they complain, anytime the police are there slapping and kicking them you find people complying so please lets not support them we saw what the OP said they were disorderly and when you are getting into the armed forces you are supposed to be disciplined and very orderly if you miss one of those then you do not belong there.
How about sending them home ? ?
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Meche33(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ishilove:
You must be disciplined if you want to join the armed forces, but this kind of public humiliation is so frigging wrong. Why do Nigerian soldiers behave like brainless animals?
. Because that's what they are animals in human skin
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by charlesucheh(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ishilove:
You must be disciplined if you want to join the armed forces, but this kind of public humiliation is so frigging wrong. Why do Nigerian soldiers behave like brainless animals?
so those guys on the floor were mild when they got punished by the officers abi? You go just open your mouth dey insult people! Have you been to recruitment centres like that and see how miscreants try to always disorder an orderly arrangement?
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by wyqay: 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nigeria Army behaving like anofia since 1809
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Meche33(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
graciousolo:
It is totally wrong...

This na abuse na... Tell me if I'm wrong pls.

Let's say they end up being recruited, what do you think they'll do to people they perceive to be lower than them?

Yes, that's the cyclical nature of human right abuse and, abuse of power in this part of the world.

Our military, paramilitary, even ordinary school security need reorientation.

YOUR JOB IS TO SECURE LIVES AND PROPERTIES!!!

AND NOT TO TERRORISE US.

THANK YOU.
. I keep saying it all the time that we don't train our armed forces here in this country... the only training we do here is punishment.... and speaking of training, it's not only on how to run 1 million miles or kill a target in one shot. training includes educating them in human rights and other things buh we neglect that here. That's why police, army and the civilians can never work hand in hand in terms of information, because there intimidation and brutality upon the civilians is too much
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by gbishman: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Sambisa here we come
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Meche33(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Countries like USA, Britain that we are trying to copy, their drill instructors will never lay their hands on you no matter what you do. For not doing what others are doing will incur physical punishment not beating.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Agricbusiness: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
No fundamental human right in the barracks.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Trexnemesis(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
Training don start for them be that. I sure say dem still consider them.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Elbowroom: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
SEXONLY:
ABUSING THEIR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT.

RADARADA

In a military camp

?

Uno go school at all
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2017
Na to factory set their brains...good move!
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Well you need discipline to be a member of the armed forces of any nation, I suppose.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by menkas(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
It is only in Nigeria our army behavior like animals see them foolish things
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by SalamRushdie: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
sosexy111:
Hmm..
If only those slaps can get them the job..

A country where you have to physically be abused in the line of trying to secure a job.

But those defaulters weren't thinking that others that are on queue are fools right?

So sad
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by erico2k2(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Elbowroom:

In a military camp

?

Uno go school at all
Which school U go nah we teach you to slap people . ??

1 Like

Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ioannes:
Well you need discipline to be a member of the armed forces of any nation, I suppose.
Beating no be part of discipline at all.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by toshmann(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Why do our soldiers behave like animals
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Organs(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
As long as they can ascertain that they are guilty of not following repeated instruction or trying to jump queue, yes discipline them. Some Nigerians are always unruly and will simple not follow rules.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Luizkid(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
SEXONLY:
ABUSING THEIR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT.

RADARADA
Oga when it comes to the military, ur fundamental human rights stops at their barracks gate
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Love Machine:
Beating no be part of discipline at all.

You think so? grin

Wetin come be discipline? Touch your toes? cheesy
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Sultty(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Their hear go dey echo even after the slapping cry

Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by itsyourboya: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
Some persons who earn a living from condemning the acts of the military and swearing not to join them are those they will still go for the recruitment screening hoping to get selected.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by SycophanticGoat: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ishilove:

I thought you were supporting them for shooting at armless protesters the other time? Please keep on supporting them so that when they come for you, we will all mock you..
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

I thought you were supporting them for shooting at armless protesters the other time? Please keep on supporting them so that when they come for you, we will all mock you..
*unarmed*, not 'armless'.

If you must quote me, you goat, present your points in clear and intelligible prose.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin how far u?

"Helicopter in the hangar skill" omoh! cheesy
Ishilove:

If you must quote me, you goat, present your points in clear and intelligible prose.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2017
Silkmoth33:
grin grin grin how far u?

"Helicopter in the hangar skill" omoh! cheesy
There's even snake in the puzeze shadow. Or so I heard grin
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
shocked shocked lol!
Ishilove:

There's even snake in the puzeze shadow. Or so I heard grin
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by thexzy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Here you must obey the last order, that'ยง how we roll.
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Heartmender1: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
I was there watching them in 3D grin
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by SycophanticGoat: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2017
Ishilove:

The idea is to drive home my points and I'm glad it did sink into that hate-filled mind of yours.. Adios. .
Re: Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants by Kevsman(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
erico2k2:

Gross misconduct from the military men.they should be dismissed .
Why not send the youths who are misbehaving home instead yoy enlisted in humiliating them in front of others and abuse them as well . It shall not be well with them soldiers .
NA showing strength to unarmed civilians since18AD
these are men from the airforce and not Nigerian army personnel, abi u no fit read?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / Gtbank Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.