Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu (46029 Views)

"I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Nnamddi(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye shared these photos of himself and APC National Leader, Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Wife, Senator Remi Tinubu.

In 2016, Senator Dino Melaye threatened to impregnate Remi Tinubu after the two Senators clashed at the Upper House.

Seems all is well between the two now.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dino-melaye-shares-photos-of-himself.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by SEXONLY: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2017
AWON OLE GBOGBO.

23 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by OYAY(m): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2017
What is the news in this mr Dino? Adult kid!

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2017
Behold that man that Tinubu saw & ran into Remi's pant cool

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Ahmadgani(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2017
He has finally done it. Senator that behaves like upcoming artist

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by philGeo(m): 11:47am On Feb 23, 2017
She may be is Ex, you can't never tell.

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by sarrki(m): 11:49am On Feb 23, 2017
I blame Nigeria for the kind of leaders representing us

Most especially his constituent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Bitterleafsoup: 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
That lady eyyy from Chicago drug pusher to Senator. Only in Najungo

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
That is politics for you

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Goke7: 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
dino truly had a crush on this woman sha grin. agbaya!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Idomapikin: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
Fighting for politicians is the last thing you should do as a youth.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by joseph1832ng: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
That lady eyyy from Chicago drug pusher to Senator. Only in Najungo
Hiaan. Small small oh...

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by citizenY(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
This guy is permanently pounding the catwalk. All senators are on fashion parade.
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by NeedGiftcards(m): 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bad guy dino...you were forming DON..you wan impregnate Jagaban property.. Now his "boy " is the president. See ur life.

Meanwhile, If you have Amazon and iTunes gift cards for sale..I'm interested. Check my signature to contact me

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by orisa37: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2017
A 43 year old Gwari cocking after an old Vessel of Olodumare! What a Drama?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by SweetJoystick(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
He wan begin making
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by DIKEnaWAR: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
They seem to have buried the hatchet, forgotten about old age, menopause , skinny as5 and bo0bs. They seem to be coming out from za oza room and someone looks pregnant already.

Don't blame them. Bourdillon is already spent and tired with a smelly mouth that can only attract hungry and brose women.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Nebuchadnezar: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

mrkayusfit the engrish slayer

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by iambijo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Cool
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by onward4life(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki:

Kogi has its own issues but Kogi is doing well.
I have been there!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Auxcoty(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
News?
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
I respect the man Dino henceforth, he is a master player in the art of politics. The current vacancy at Aso Rock, this is a strategic move in the event that the "mere commissioner` is blessed with the Jonathan miracle into becoming the next President.

It takes a master of minds to pull this off. Now I know that Dino is not a mistake, its a planned game.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
lol this Dino dey find trouble
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
And so?
..two looters and some people will come here supporting them

...rabbish

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by priscaoge(f): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
Politics is a game of interest, forget about all this yeye drama they create upandan undecided

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by simplemach(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
They don't even know what is recession
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Histrings08(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nothing serious though...
Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Hades2016(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Dem fit don da sleep with dem self na

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by ademoladeji(m): 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Behold that man that Tinubu saw & ran into Remi's pant cool

Onye-PDP

angry grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by ngmgeek(m): 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
One thing many ignorant people don't know about politicians. In politics, there's no permanent friends or enemies. Those who became enemies on Nairaland because of these two will not sleep well tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shares Photos With Remi Tinubu by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2017
Am sure Dino might have sampled her puna

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] / Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Buhari Reacts To David Cameron’s Corruption Comment On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.