Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport (63599 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Nigerian Passport Requirements And The Official Cost Of Obtaining It / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by GiaGunn(f): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
21k for 32 pages in 2011
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by iboboyswag(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jeffboi:
35k for 64pages. Last 3week, ikoyi lagos

And I collected it 2days after

Please can I get the contract of who assisted you in getting it.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by KingMicky3286: 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
My wife paid #50k till now i have not seen Aboki Nor the Cow. Its getting to 1 month now and they said they dont have booklet to print the passport . They said there is scarcity of passport booklets... Please help. Location . Imo state immigration .
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by brasilia: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin
Pay 18K and collect your P after Jesus returns for the second time grin grin grin
So, you can use it to enter He lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
iboboyswag:

Please can I get the contract of who assisted you in getting it.

I will like to do that privately maybe you drop your contact
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
teebaxy:
Please what's the difference between the 32 pages and the 64 pages?
More pages
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by olapluto(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
I paid equivalent of 51k because Innovate 1 services decided not to approve my card.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by iboboyswag(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jeffboi:

Najkona@gmail.com thanks
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by grafixdon: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
28k, October 2016
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Nokio1: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Passport?
#200 for 8 copies

1 Like

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by allaboutobed(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nnamdd1:
The official cost of a 32 page Nigerian passport is N15,000 and N20,000 for a 64 page passport.

I paid N27k in 2014 for Mine. How much did you pay for yours?

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/see-official-cost-of-nigerian-passport.html?m=1
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by allaboutobed(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
how do a Nigerian uses a Nigerian passport

somebody should pls explain
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by darrytoz(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jeffboi:

can i also have the contact sir Samuelolagoke20@gmail.com
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by evergenuine(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Paid 23k and received under 3hrs. 32 pages
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by ZAWs: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lord of Host!!

I paid 30k few weeks ago.
I'm even yet to get it due to lack of booklets they said.

Booklets available now?
</>
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by akaiconcepts(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
kITATITA:
I paid N15, 000 in Warri to renew my 32 page passport last year. Nobody solicited for anything extra. Did I give a tip afterwards? I won't tell you but I have to state that I know the oga and gave him a call before coming.

Give me ur contact na. I was renew my own too
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by akaiconcepts(m): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
evergenuine:
Paid 23k and received under 3hrs. 32 pages

When and where did u do urs
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Tokziby: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lucid1:
why are there always price disparities (official and actual) angry

Everything in Nigeria has official and actual

Dollar official price is 305 actual is 501
Public office holder has official and actual age
footballers has football age and actual age ask taiye Taiwo, Aghaowa, yakubu
fuel price has official and actual price at filling station
and many others... our country is spelt Nigeria officially but actually its Naija grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by jimb(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
whom should we complain to in a case of extursion, this pple re very wicked, I applied since last month, paid 25k here in enugu, only to get a call from my officer that I av to come and make re commitment of 5k that they av limited copy of passport booklet.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Jammiiee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2017
32k presently for 32 pages and 38k presently for 64 pages in Lagos, don't knw abt other states
Nnamdd1:
The official cost of a 32 page Nigerian passport is N15,000 and N20,000 for a 64 page passport.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/see-official-cost-of-nigerian-passport.html?m=1
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by jimb(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
whom should we complain to in a case of extursion, this pple re very wicked, I applied since last month, paid 25k here in enugu, only to
get a call from my officer that I av to come and make re commitment of 5k that they av limited copy of passport booklet.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Jammiiee(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
2 days after? shocked I went with a friend last 2weeks , 32k for 32 pages he did, and the man told us 38k for 64 pages but he is yet to collect it shocked
Jeffboi:

Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Ladanboso: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
Folksyharry:

Chai! I paid 32k in PH. It's 64 pages though.

please can you connect me with the person that did yours and we're is there office in Port Harcourt??
email me pls ibinaboharry@gmail.com
thanks
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by shotuns: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
64 pages would be useless to some people for 5 years unless the number of years been extended to 10 years, you will need to get another since the expired passports can't be renewed, you have to apply for a new passport.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Jammiiee(m): 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2017
Guy national id dt one, u go tey pass old school shocked. National id card, I applied since 2012, but bro till now nothing. That's federal jobs for u, I wonder what the people there are doing, they will keep creating bottle necks, what some of them do in the office I can't just say, my country cry
Gentlevin:
Abeg guys this one wey i dey see 32pages and 64pages, i no understand oo. All i need na international id for internet biz verifications cos some sites no wan take driver's license again. Abeg hw i go take get d international id as first timer?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by McTobe(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2017
Jeffboi:

2 days after is all well with the passport? Are u sure its genuine or is that normal
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by vision202020: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please, what's the difference between the 32 and 64 pages passport?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Jammiiee(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
Bro, u are right but at the same time it's also imperative that the govt does checks and balances by the same Govt. Knowing fully well the corrupt mentality of her citizens. angry is it you or me that would deal with the boss in charge of The Nigeria Immigration Service boss in this case angry
tutorago:
You see hen this Nigeria is full of jokes, when i wanted to travel to UAE two years ago, a family friend did the passport for me for 25k.

I think they were doing it at the rate of 27k at the time, me was feeling like oh this guy don help me ooo.

Had it been i have paid 8.7k then, maybe by now after two years i would be getting the pali.

This is one of the reasons i do wonder why people accuse incumbent presidents, cos when the government state that do the pali for 8.7k and dem they do am for 30k, she na PMB or JONATHAN that would come and issue the passport.

Its pathetic that when government declare the price for anything, why is it that everyone that in the helms of affair of that thing add something on top in order to cause hardship for citizens.

Its high time we stopped abusing our leaders. We should check ourselves first before fingering our hands to others.

The needed Change begins with you and I.

Tutorago is urgently seeking for experienced tutors who are passionate about impacting positively on the education of our Clients across states in Nigeria.

Send your CV to info@tutorago.com
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by pat077: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Got mine for 18k in 2013. Not happy I didn't use it for the intended purpose. Still a virgin and it's going to expire next year.
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Elle277(f): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
Official price to obtain driver's license nko,,pls who knows?
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by stonekc(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Nnamdd1:

pls i need an intl passport urgently md wats diff btw 32 pages nd 64 pages...am currently in lagos .thanks
Re: See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport by Plus234(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
shotuns:
64 pages would be useless to some people for 5 years unless the number of years been extended to 10 years, you will need to get another since the expired passports can't be renewed, you have to apply for a new passport.

even my 32page has expired, only 13page used so far before it expired, they should extend the validity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Day A Plane's Window Blew Out During Flight And Sucks Pilot Out / VIO Uses Robot To Control Traffic In Abuja, Drivers Obey (Video) / AfricaRanking: 20 Worst Slums In Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.