Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC (56060 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London?-bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Category1: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
V
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Category1: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Vgg
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2017
Insane epistle from the most bias news outlet! And who told you guys he's in london? I believe he's some where in west germany resting in peace with Angela Merkel!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
Mr. President, take as much time as you need to take care of yoru health.

The country can run as we have a functioning Executive that is led by VP, Senate and House of representative.

In your capacity as a civilian, you can afford the best care in the world. You owe it to your family to do so.

Good luck Sir.
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by stankezzy: 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
I stand with buhari

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by seacoast(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hell and heaty... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by PassingShot(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari a disaster that should never even allowed to lead any nation that intends to grow ..1984 he destroyed Nigeria and in 2015 he came back to do same
How old were you in 1984 if you were at all born then?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by me69: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
O BOYYY!!!!!! Man no go rest even oyinbo don start their own.....Make una leave this man rest small naw, the people trying to kill him are already plainty. May ALLAH Almighty grants PMB good recovry and let him come back to deal with these corrupt people
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by mmsen: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Let him stay in London for eternity.

The man is useless and has always been useless.

All he does is push nonsense ideas and cause division.

Let Osinbajo complete his term.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by menwongo(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
He was arrested or he's paying homage to queen of England.
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Adminisher: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari a disaster that should never even allowed to lead any nation that intends to grow ..1984 he destroyed Nigeria and in 2015 he came back to do same

Your corrupt relatives wrecked Nigeria in 1984 and again in 2010 to 2016 using NPN and PDP. Buhari is the man they run to when they have stolen "everything ". Nigeria was running on corruption.
By the way, Buhari is just out of the way as just part of a strategy. If you think the man is actually dying then you can continue deceiving yourself. All the equipment the man needs for whatever chemotherapy or anything is less than $5 million , the salary of the doctors is even much less. Only idiots believe the stories that APC and Western agencies are peddling and LiePods are the dumbest of all.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
eltalentino:

Why always him
Jonathan looted d treasury in 1984? Lol

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by AdonaiRoofing(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2017
He's running away because he has destroyed the country's economy

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by thestevens: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
Because Nigeria capital is now in London

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by tofolo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:
He went to Suck Elizabeth bobbi

who will suck my own
Hehehe,how much

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by hegelian: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:

who will suck my own
bring let me c if its juicy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Karlman: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2017
THIS BBC MUST BE IPOB ...who else will question the president of london why is he in london if not ipob

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by exlinkleads(f): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
hmmm
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by anonimi: 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
PassingShot:
How old were you in 1984 if you were at all born then? cheesy

See kweshun. shocked
Must one have been born to know and understand what happened then or at any particular period
Why do we have books, newspaper clips, museums, monuments, historians, documentaries, films etc?
How many of the so called gods of men were around 2,000 years ago when Jesus Christ was around and how many of the imams were around during the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)?
If one is following a dullard must one also turn into a dullard? Haba! angry undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3906024_cmcdugtxeaadtaq_jpglarge_jpeg1de1569c071297410be4a6d98a3ed50a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
OmoNwa:
BBC comparing president's absence to a show not cool. That's to show you how our dear country have become laughing stock. Nigeria we hail thee!
Have been?
Dude. It has been for awhile

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by AngelicBeing: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2017
anonimi:

See kweshun. shocked
Must one have been born to know and understand what happened then or at any particular period
Why do we have books, newspaper clips, museums, monuments, historians, documentaries, films etc?
How many of the so called gods of men were around 2,000 years ago when Jesus Christ was around and how many of the imams were around during the time of Prophet Mohammed (PBUH)?
If one is following a dullard must one also turn into a dullard? Haba! angry undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3906024_cmcdugtxeaadtaq_jpglarge_jpeg1de1569c071297410be4a6d98a3ed50a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2095210_worst_jpeg588f192a23aa02a7b350a8bbe5d18306
grin grin wink cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by melejo(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
sarrki and omenka know where he is, just ask sarrki if you want to see bubu. Sarrki will be looking at me like this now

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by JohnsonOlanre: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2017
OmoNwa:
BBC comparing president's absence to a show not cool. That's to show you how our dear country have become laughing stock. Nigeria we hail thee!

you and who dey hail zoogeria?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
PassingShot:

cheesy
Zombie! what is the place of history then? I don't blame you, history is not taught in our schools.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by naijaboy756: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
PassingShot:

cheesy
old enough to know that Jonathan looted Nigeria dry in 1984...

Zombies sef grin

13 Likes

Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by PRD(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
BBC should be concerned about the Queen's health that didn't show up for the traditional Christmas and New year church on health grounds...
Nigeria is more than one man...or at least we are figuring it out gradually...
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Muzikluva(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:
who will suck my own
I will...and dnt worry,I am very tactical when doing it*winks*
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by Muzikluva(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
BigSarah:
who will suck my own
I will...and dnt worry,I will handle you gently *winks*
Re: Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London? BBC by VeniJu: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
eltalentino:

Why always him
Because he's related to Balotelli

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Held Kwankwasiya Cap In His Mouth -photo / Video Of Soldiers Flogging Residents In Ado-ekiti / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.