Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! (556 Views)

I'm 31, Single And Ready To Settle Down / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Hello romancelanders just created this thread for a sole reason.... to meet with a female friend ..lol , other guys can also do the same, pls ooo whether male or female, make sure u upload your pic in your profile bfor attributing here.... oya gals/guys let's do this.
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin

I don't need more friends... I have tons of them.. grin
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

wink
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

It's more like having none. Jack of all trades, they say, is a master of none. Or maybe you should define what you mean by friends-- friendzoned dudes different from the special man in your life.
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
B2Spirits:

It's more like having none. Jack of all trades, they say, is a master of none. Or maybe you should define what you mean by friends-- friendzoned dudes different from the special man in your life.

Hahahaha grin

All my male friends are in a relationship mode sha... And besides I dunno how to friendzoned a man if he's worth my time.. Meehn, I don't wanna miss a thing grin
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaha grin

All my male friends are in a relationship mode sha... And besides I dunno how to friendzoned a man if he's worth my time.. Meehn, I don't wanna miss a thing grin
kikikikikikikikiki
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by mikejegede(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
tongue
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hi trapqueen dear, just being inquisitive ; are you a male, handling a female moniker?
PS. I really appreciate your commitment to NL and swift response, but just for clarity purpose.
Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
sunshyne20:

Hi trapqueen dear, just being inquisitive ; I think you are a male, handling a female moniker?
PS. I really appreciate your commitment to NL and swift response, but just for clarity purpose.

All I can say.. Think whatever u like.. I'm not really bothered.. Tnx.

1 Like

Re: Single And Ready To Mingle? Let's Hang Out Here! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2017
TrapQueen77:

All I can say.. Think whatever u like.. I'm not really bothered.. Tnx.

Sorry, I modified my question, I should have said "are you" but I said " I think" . Sorry though...

(1) (Reply)

The Best Anal Sex Position For Her Pleasure / Marriage Tips For The Singles: / To clear the doubt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.